The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Joan Rivers Illuminati Death Ritual

Let me introduce to you those who entertain and greatly influence us. Here is where to discuss and share knowledge on these issues.

Joan Rivers Illuminati Death Ritual

Postby Silversong » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:36 am

Was Joan Rivers Given the Same Drug as Michael Jackson?
http://themillenniumreport.com/2014/09/ ... l-jackson/

Joan Rivers is believed to have been killed by the same drug that killed legendary musician Michael Jackson, after the authorities started investigating the clinic that performed surgery on the late comedienne.

According to Radar Online, the Fashion Police host was given the drug propofol proposal, which was often used as an anesthetic during surgery.

A source revealed that authorities suspected the anesthesia was the issue, based on conversations between the staff and city medics.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Joan Rivers Illuminati Death Ritual

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:06 am

Did she possibly get whacked for being so publicly outspoken as this?

She passed away on September 4, 2014.

September = 9
4+2+0+1+4 = 11

Illuminati ritual killing? I've read things recently that say she was given an unauthorized biopsy on her vocal chords.

From another thread:
Joan Rivers - Then and Now. This is definitely not the same woman.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:15 am

I'm astounded by how many different facial and eye shapes show up on Joan Rivers. However many multiples of her there may or may not have been, it is important to note that even when younger, she is photographed with the "Cult of Aton" Lion's Paw" hand gesture, signifying her alleigance to the global rulers.

Talk about having facial pouches! What are these about? Sometimes her left nostril also shows signs of collapse, most probably likely from surgery. Since she started out young with a small nose, why have surgery on it? I don't think all these Joans are the same.

Image Image
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby trenchantsteve » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:02 am

If Joan was "whacked" because of being outspoken (above video does not play), it will be even harder to control her successor, who, I believe will be Kathy Griffin. If you've ever watched Kathy's show "The A List," it's hard to imagine her being controlled by anyone. I don't think that program ever received much of a following, but I loved her outrageous humor, her willingness to deflate pomposity, and her outrageous humor.
trenchantsteve
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:20 am

Those videos sure do go away quickly. Here's a similar one that's online as of right now.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Actors, Singers, Comedians, Musicians, Poets, Films, Media