The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Clapton

Let me introduce to you those who entertain and greatly influence us. Here is where to discuss and share knowledge on these issues.

Clapton

Postby bandi » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:45 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... icons.html

Since I still cannot post any photos direct to this site, I've put up a link to photos from Harrison/Clapton's wife, Patty Boyd. At the link, the second photo down shows a clear shot of Eric Clapton without facial hair, sunglasses or anything else covering his face. It may be the first pic I've ever seen that clearly shows a fairly young Clapton.
Still, it doesn't look like the Clapton that I remember seeing photos of from his early period--1967-1968-9.
I wanted to have other folks see this pic for themselves.

The fifth photo down the screen shows a Lennon actor and he's throwing a clever hand signal.

Overall the Boyd photos are really good; they're good size, some are in black & white and some in color.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Clapton

Postby Tink » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:53 am

Funny how there are always "new" old, never before seen photos, demo tapes, artwork, etc. of these types that suddenly surface, isn't it? Just in case somebody somewhere is starting to forget about these "iconic" change agents, and doesn't care anymore. A pretext has to be found (or created) to drag it all out again.

It's a little too uncanny. For all we know, these photos were taken last week using new clones created from old templates. Destroyed afterward to hide the evidence. I'm not a Clapton aficionado, but I agree that the second photo looks different from the other Claptons. He resembles some actor (DNA sharing), but I can't put my finger on who. Gary Cooper? Roddy Piper? I can't place it. (The second version of Keith Moon looked so much like the British actor Robert Newton, there's no way they could not have been biologically connected; Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel are practically the same person, as are Natalie Portman and Keira Knightly; it's very eerie what the Powers That Clone have been doing in this respect).

The self-portrait of Pattie Boyd herself at the top looks nothing like the pictures that come up in an image search. What's that about?
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Coachflamingo » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:28 pm

That's probably the best I've ever seen Clapton look... But it does look like him to me.
"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." - John Lennon
Coachflamingo
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Tink » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:25 am

I was in line at the grocery store earlier today, and there was a celebrity gossip magazine called Closer. There it was, as one of the sidebar stories: pictures of Clapton, Harrison and Boyd with a headline about them being the ultimate rock 'n' roll "love triangle". For some reason TPTB are resurrecting that theme, even though it was forty or fifty years ago or something. They absolutely do not want the population to forget these characters and the stories about them.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:25 am

According to so many things I've read and studied, and if all of this comes off as planned, the future of humanity includes that there will be no marriages, no family, and no long-term relationships. Mostly there will be "one-night stands" with no commitment, so virtually no morality. Humans will be more like animals, just reacting to their most basic urges.

The Beatles were one of the first, if not the first, to model drinking, smoking, drug usage, obscene language and gestures, break-ups and divorces. This was all very well-crafted social engineering on the part of the Powers That Clone, because people love to emulate their idols.

Oh, and also, just as with the very first engineered humans -- hundreds of thousands of years ago according to Michael Tellinger and others -- anyone on the planet in those times will be clones with no reproductive abilities. As Dr. Dunegan stated in the long video "The New Order of Barbarians" (thread here), "Sex will have nothing to do with having babies, and having babies will have nothing to do with sex".
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Actors, Singers, Comedians, Musicians, Poets, Films, Media