The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Klaus Voorman quote

Let me introduce to you those who entertain and greatly influence us. Here is where to discuss and share knowledge on these issues.

Klaus Voorman quote

Postby bandi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:19 pm

I watched a youtube video the other day and I was floored by what I saw.

The video was called THE BEATLES--BIGGEST SECRETS. In the video Klaus Voorman is being interviewed and this is what he says:

"From that point when they stopped doing live gigs, there was a certain spirit that was necessary for this band, BEATLES, was gone...".

I don't know how anyone else feels about this short statement by Klaus--it starts at 29:45.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU9utF3oIvI

It seems to me that he may be saying that there was a creative force or spirit in the band and it was gone when they decided to stop touring. Gone. As in dead and gone. But, did he mean that this spirit was a single spirit? Or was he talking about the spirit force of the original four, and, that by then they were all dead and gone ?

Were the Stones trying to tell us, "And I laid traps for troubadors Who get killed before they reached Bombay..."

Is the spirit that Klaus is talking about the spirit of all four of the originals, dead "in a mighty crash, as we fell into the sun"...
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Klaus Voorman quote

Postby Silversong » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:55 am

They're making it too easy anymore, but I think it's deliberate now because so many are still lagging behind. They believe their karma is unburdened when they 'reveal' the truth of what they're doing. In this casse, the reveal is that he's following an agenda, and a 'script'.

He makes at least two occult hand gestures during that few seconds of speaking. Here's the Dragon Symbol of the Cosmos. Some people will say it's just a coincidence, but I don't believe that.

Can anyone spot the other hand signal he makes?
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:55 am

bandi wrote:...Is the spirit that Klaus is talking about the spirit of all four of the originals, dead "in a mighty crash, as we fell into the sun"...

As I was working on getting another thread up and running, I ran into someone's channel with the username "God is the Devil and the Sun is Hell". I have not inquired into it any further as yet, but the last I ran into was someone claiming yes God is Satan, but that Saturn is Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAFpxl ... 76HbMaSpOA

If they say they 'fell into the sun', does that mean they went to hell?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:03 am

Silversong wrote:
bandi wrote:...Is the spirit that Klaus is talking about the spirit of all four of the originals, dead "in a mighty crash, as we fell into the sun"...

As I was working on getting another thread up and running, I ran into someone's channel with the username "God is the Devil and the Sun is Hell". I have not inquired into it any further as yet, but the last I ran into was someone claiming yes God is Satan, but that Saturn is Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAFpxl ... 76HbMaSpOA

If they say they 'fell into the sun', does that mean they went to hell?

Here's a book review of "Cataclysm!" by Allan and Delair, a highly-recommended book by Jay Parker and others.

Note the part I have emboldened and underlined:

Immanuel Velikovsky rocked the scientific community in the 1950 and 60's with the publication of "Worlds in Collision," "Ages in Chaos," and "Earth in Upheaval." He proposed the unexpected and hard-to-believe thesis that early civilizations saw Venus erupt out of Jupiter, travel in an erratic orbit between Mars and Earth, and finally settle into its present orbit. He believed ancient myths telling of gods fighting in the sky and causing destruction on Earth were descriptions of what people actually saw, but could not understand. To them, the unstable planets looked like gods in the sky. Intriguing though! I remember reading the books. Velikovsky also planned a book explaining how the Deluge occurred, but, unfortunately, he died before he could write it.

Almost fifty years later, Allan and Delair published "Cataclysm!" Using more powerful analytical tools, they looked at the data Velikovsky examined and proposed a fresh thesis of their own. Like Velikovsky, they believed that folklore myths were eyewitness reports of what was seen in the sky. They described many of the myths Velikovsky described and added more that were unavailable to Velikovsky. From their research, they concluded that a fragment of an exploding supernova entered our solar system around 9500 B.C. This fragment "Phaeton-Marduk" caused one of Neptune's moons to become the planet Pluto. Phaeton-Marduk then pulled one of Saturn's moons, Chiron, away from Saturn making it the smallest planet in the Solar System. Chiron was first discovered in 1976. Phaeton-Marduk then caused the fragmentation of the planet Tiamat. Tiamat's fragments are now the asteroid belts between Jupiter and Mars. Tiamat's moon, Kingu, went into orbit around Phaeton-Marduk. Phaeton-Marduk then came close to the Earth disturbing the Earth's rotation. The moon, Kingu, was pulled from Tiamat by Earth's gravitation. Kingu fell apart, the pieces plunging into the Earth. These combined disturbances caused the Deluge. Phaeton-Marduk then flipped Venus upside down, causing it to have a backward rotation. Phaeton-Marduk finally fell into the sun.

(Silversong: I see this as one more example of how we are ruled through the subconscious mind by signs and symbols. They are taking cosmic events of the ancient world, and using them to put us into hypnotic trances through the collective unconscious, and thus we have the "Zombification of America".

It doesn't make a lot of sense to think actual people would sing about falling into the sun, but if they were acting the parts of celestial objects, then it "falls/ Fauls" into place.)

Allan and Delair also described geological data showing large deposits of broken bones and shattered trees mixed together in heaps and data describing lakes that have beds resembling craters that might have been formed by aerial bombardment of huge meteors, and many other geological abnormalities. This fascinating book presents an interesting explanation of how the Deluge might have occurred. For readers interested in this subject, especially readers who were impressed by Velikovsky's books, "Cataclysm!" is a must-read.

Jay Parker says in the following video that it was right after that cataclysm with the extreme traumatization of the human race, that the dark occultists figured they could now successfully take us over.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:32 am

I've happened upon another possible clue to the wording in that song, but I don't think this is meant to be taken as fearful. I don't claim to know whether this is even right or not, but it's interesting to see more interpretations. I've come across this uploader before, and he's a little whacked-out about how he thinks people can avoid death, and what's "really" causing it. What he tries to say on other videos is not what the man in the video is teaching.

Longer version, if it's of any interest to anyone:
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Actors, Singers, Comedians, Musicians, Poets, Films, Media