The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Barbra Streisand's Freaky Ear

Let me introduce to you those who entertain and greatly influence us. Here is where to discuss and share knowledge on these issues.

Barbra Streisand's Freaky Ear

Postby Tink » Sat May 23, 2015 6:44 am

I only got about 11 minutes into this hour long Geraldo Rivera interview piece from 1983, but you only need to go about 6 minutes in to find the bizarre anomaly. During his interview in the garden sequence with Streisand, from about the 5.05 mark onwards her left ear is very clearly visible and indescribably bizarre and malformed. She appears to have 3 or 4 ear canals, and the planes and ridges have no resemblance to an actual ear shape. The closest and clearest view occurs between 5.33 and 5.40. Imagine -- this went out over national, prime time TV (I remember watching it at the time it was broadcast) and no one, absolutely no one, noticed this bizarre incongruity.

A possibly significant exchange of words takes place between 5.40 and 5.46, almost too fast for the average viewer to catch. Streisand says, "...I'm human." Rivera asks, "Is the Queen human?" Streisand replies, "I hope so."

It seems like rather a non-sequitur on Rivera's part, except in light of truths that are only now emerging.

Silversong, perhaps you could do a screen grab of Streisand's freaky ear. I would be very appreciative. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk1XjGVC9q4
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Barbra Streisand's Freaky Ear

Postby Silversong » Sun May 24, 2015 4:27 am

Here are two screen shots, Tink, and I do see what you mean. I had a friend here today, and was showing this to her. At first she said that was just an ear bud for singing, but I don't think she did any performing during that interview. Then I pointed out the ear ridges and outline, and how jagged they were, and then she readily saw how abnormal it was.

Image Image

Image Image

And this is the thread on Barbra Streisand from FFD, which began in June of 2012.

I saw Barbra Streisand live in Las Vegas in the early 1960s when she was making her singing debut at the Riviera Hotel, and I was just a starry-eyed teenager. She opened for Liberace that night. I believe that is her on the top far right. Notice the different eyes, eye colors, higher nostrils, noses, chins, eyebrows, and mouth slants. I would say there are probably three different Barbras here.

I've color-coded the ones I think might match. On the far upper right, she could well be the same as the two I've circled in red, but the one in the lower middle doesn't match any of the others, and definitely doesn't even look like a Barbra Streisand.

Very long fingers on all the Barbra versions. Look at the thumb on her right hand in the picture on the left.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sun May 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Thank you so much for all these screen stills, Silversong. See -- you convinced a skeptic. The photo evidence of all these "celebrities" speaks for itself, if only people will stop and really look.

Nevertheless, until they make that great cognitive leap, THE leap, they will forever come up with mundane "explanations" for what they're seeing ("Oh, it was just the way the shadows were falling on her ear", etc.).

That long thumb on Streisand #2 in the set is seriously bizarre. It's as long as a finger!! What in the world is that about?
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun May 24, 2015 6:31 pm

About this friend that I 'convinced'. Like I've said here before on other threads, if a person doesn't continuously and regularly re-read and re-study all of this long enough to counter the brainwashing we've had for decades, they quickly revert back to their normalcy bias/ cognitive dissonance. Case in point: she has already returned to believing one political party is the cause of all that's wrong, and the other can fix everything, even though I had her understanding a while back that they're both controlled by a higher organization.

I have no idea what that long thumb is about, unless maybe they were out of thumbs that day, so had to use an index finger? :lol: :ugeek:
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Mon May 25, 2015 3:47 am

Silversong wrote: I have no idea what that long thumb is about, unless maybe they were out of thumbs that day, so had to use an index finger?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Return to Actors, Singers, Comedians, Musicians, Poets, Films, Media