The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Moon a science fiction movie, 2009 )

Let me introduce to you those who entertain and greatly influence us. Here is where to discuss and share knowledge on these issues.

Moon a science fiction movie, 2009 )

Postby cmsahe » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:53 am

Hi guys,

This movie is of interest for us.

A solitary astronaut in a lunar outpost, after an accident, discovers he is just another one in a long chain of clones used to keep watch of this lunar installation. These clones decay aproximately in 2 or 3 yrs and are replaced by clones stored in a secret cache in the same installation.

There is a crash where the astronaut apparently dies and the replacement clone, later, exploring the crashed vehicle discovers his previous self still alive and he brings him back to the outpost, and they are helped by the friendly "HAL 9000" of the outpost.

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWoDBcSW4_c
Carlos Santillan (cmsahe)
cmsahe
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Moon a science fiction movie, 2009 )

Postby Silversong » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:48 am

Yes, and such things are soon to extend to potentially everyone, and have extended into the past to many, except of course, for the precious Beatles. They are the one exemption, the protected species, that no one would ever mess with. Certainly not clone. If they did so and made them into multiples, and people discovered this, how could anyone consider the "fab four" gods or idols?
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:39 am

If you do a title search on IMDb with the subject word "clone" you get 372 titles. If you add to that all the other search categories with references to "clone" it's too many films to even count. TPTB have been ramming it down our throats; it seems they desperately want everyone to know and yet won't just come right out and reveal it. Films like Moon, it seems, are designed to habituate people into encountering clones of their own selves face to face some day in the near future.

Silversong and cmsahe, have either of you ever suspected that you met a clone in real life?
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:57 am

Sometimes I wonder if I met a clone of Ryan O'Neal in 1971. Otherwise, I'd have to say no. How about you, Tink?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:56 am

Not any celebrity clones. But there was a company I worked for about three years ago where the company headquarters was in Utah, and occasionally they'd fly out some of their higher corporate executives to meet us for some reason or another. There was something strange about a few of them. They were always extremely "nice", and friendly and smiling and gracious, and seemed really healthy and wholesome, but there was something just strange about them. They'd always leave me feeling like what I'd encountered weren't real people. Whenever I'd try to express this experience to friends or family, they'd always say, "Oh, well it's because they're Mormons! Utah is full of Mormons, you know", and I'd reply, "No. I've known Mormons. I went to school with Mormons, and they weren't like this." There was one man in particular, very tall, pale and blonde, always smiling, who once took all the people in my department out to lunch. Again, though he was very friendly in his interactions with us, the whole time it felt like what he was doing was a facsimile of human conversation. It's very hard to describe. The company as a whole always gave me the creeps. I always felt there was something evil about it.

The other case is someone I know, someone who was once a good friend, and is still my chiropractor, who about two years ago suddenly, inexplicably changed. I'll call him Robbie. For the several years I'd known him, he was the sweetest, funniest, kindest and most humble person you can imagine, and our minds were always in sync. Then inexplicably he just... changed. He became cold, hard, soulless and arrogant -- out of nowhere. His affectionate attitude towards me suddenly turned into one of stony dismissal and at times even condescending contempt. For no reason, because nothing had happened, and nothing about me had changed. What's the most weird about this is that while he ostensibly looked the same and his voice was the same, one day during an interaction I had this terrible perception that THAT WAS NOT ROBBIE. It was like I was talking to an impostor. His face -- though it was identical to Robbie's -- looked like he was wearing a mask. And those eyes -- like hard, black stones. No soul behind them. I tell you, those weren't Robbie's eyes. What happened to him?! What was I seeing?! I seriously have wondered if Robbie has been cloned -- he would be a good candidate for it, because he's very handsome, tall, intelligent, talented in many ways, Chinese American, which would be good for diversity in the gene pool. If I managed a cloning facility I'd choose him for the program. Also I've wondered if there's more than one clone of him in operation, because he now seems to have this revolving personality -- sometimes fairly cordial, sometimes flying into a rages and accusing me of doing things that never happened, or furious at me for not heeding things he claims he said but in fact he never said, sometimes acting like he doesn't even quite remember who I am. In other words, the clones are prone to malfunction. We have a mutual friend who has also been perplexed and distressed by the change in him. So I'm not alone in this perception, I'm not imagining it. Yes, it could be that Robbie just developed some mental illness a couple of years ago. That could be the explanation. But that time where his face looked like a mask, and I felt like I was looking into the stone-like eyes of an impostor -- does ordinary mental illness do that?
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:19 am

I also have a family member that I've been suspicious of in this regard. She is in a very high position in a religious order. I have not seen her in person since the mid 90s, and this change in her happened in the late 90s, but we had always stayed in close contact via phone, letters and email. It's so much like how you're describing "Robbie", except not having seen her since noticing the personality change, I wouldn't know how her eyes seem, or if she appears to be wearing a mask. All I can say is, we were very close, then suddenly with no warning and no explanation, we were forever estranged at her declaration one day. She did a 100% about-face on many very crucial and important life issues, again with no warning or explanation.

Sometimes I think she had to be cloned, or artificially re-programmed, because of the extremely high position into which she was installed. She may also have been programmed to estrange herself from me because I would be against what she was assigned to do in this new form of life and position; I would object and try to talk her out of it. Her position is the religious equivalent of a government official at top levels, and we've seen that they are all cloned, handled and programmed. Yes, they do malfunction, and they do forget. They probably don't always have the same exact programming as the other clones of themselves, like we've seen with the Beatles.

It's interesting also to note the title of this movie posted by Carlos. "Moon". There are so many people insisting that the moon is itself an artificial substance. Ball-Earthers believe it's a space station, and Flat-Earthers believe it's an observation deck. Many believe that souls are pulled by the white light at death into the moon to have their memory wiped, then put into a new fetus to be born again into this "Planet State Farm" (new commercial by Coneheads for State Farm Insurance).

There are so many differing theories, and who knows where people come up with any of them, but something is very amiss, and there is definitely more than just human involvement here. Why else would Agenda 21 be calling certain portions of land "Human Habitation Areas" if there weren't non-humans/ aliens involved? Yes, there is the Wildlands Project, but is that all it's about?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:44 pm

Silversong wrote:I also have a family member that I've been suspicious of in this regard... Etc.

Wow, Silversong. This is deep stuff coming up. I think other random people out there in the world are experiencing this in people they know too, but have nowhere to talk about it. They get ridiculed and driven out of anywhere they try to discuss it, and people they know simply dismiss it outright. But I've run across a very, very few examples on the internet where people report of someone they know just "changing", like we're discussing here. One person was someone who placed an anonymous post on the San Francisco area Craigslist "Rants and Raves" forum -- because anyone can post anything there, there's no set topic to stay on, and you never know who you might reach (like sending out a message in a bottle). This person described something similar to the cases of your sister and Robbie. I immediately sent a communication to this person, and put my own post up on the subject, but none of it amounted to any further discussion. But it's something that's happening.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Tink » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:40 am

I hope and hope, pray and pray that Robbie is "just" mentally ill, or is demonically possessed (also a distinct possibility) because both of those conditions can be reversed, there are recourses for recovery. With cloning, there is nothing that can be done. Unless the original donor is still alive somewhere and can escape. I hope too this is true of your sister. That she has "only" been brainwashed and programmed, and not replaced with multiples. :cry:
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby cmsahe » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:48 am

Very interesting stuff Tink, Silversong. I have met too with people who suddenly change but I can't say if they were replaced (for years I have noted somethig weird with a very close relative).

Right now here in the mexican tv a mexican soap opera actor came out from retirement, this guy is in his 60 years of age, but he looks, acts and talks as if he were 40...
Carlos Santillan (cmsahe)
cmsahe
BNE Member
BNE Member

Return to Actors, Singers, Comedians, Musicians, Poets, Films, Media