The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippy Generation

Let me introduce to you those who entertain and greatly influence us. Here is where to discuss and share knowledge on these issues.

Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippy Generation

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:00 am

How interesting that these trailblazing hippie-era musicians are directly related to top-ranking Vietnam military and Illuminati families! And of course, it was all orchestrated well beforehand, and all the players lined up right on time.

Excerpt:

"And so it goes as one scrolls through the roster of Laurel Canyon superstars. What one finds, far more often than not, are the sons and daughters of the military/ intelligence complex and the sons and daughters of extreme wealth and privilege – and oftentimes, you’ll find both rolled into one convenient package. Every once in a while, you will also stumble across a former child actor, like the aforementioned Brandon DeWilde, or Monkee Mickey Dolenz, or eccentric prodigy Van Dyke Parks. You might also encounter some former mental patients, such as James Taylor, who spent time in two different mental institutions in Massachusetts before hitting the Laurel Canyon scene, or Larry “Wild Man” Fischer, who was institutionalized repeatedly during his teen years' once for attacking his mother with a knife (an act that was gleefully mocked by Zappa on the cover of Fischer’s first album). Finally, you might find the offspring of an organized crime figure, like Warren Zevon, the son of William “Stumpy” Zevon, a lieutenant for infamous LA crime lord Mickey Cohen.

"All these folks gathered nearly simultaneously along the narrow, winding roads of Laurel Canyon. They came from across the country – although the Washington, DC area was noticeably over-represented – as well as from Canada and England. They came even though, at the time, there wasn't much of a pop music industry in Los Angeles. They came even though, at the time, there was no live pop music scene to speak of. They came even though, in retrospect, there was no discernible reason for them to do so."

Read more:
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr93.html
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippy Generation

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:05 am

More info about how they've attempted to mind-control and enslave us by putting us into a childlike state through fear. This talks more about the hippie movement, and the celebs mentioned in the above article.

Published on Jan 22, 2013
Mind Control is a documented fact. The control of the actions and emotions of an unsuspecting victim has been a reality since at least the 1950's. Neil shows the origins, objectives and architects of mind control.

Neil's web site is at http://www.neilsandersmindcontrol.com

Some of the comments are good as well.
=

Published on Jan 17, 2013
We are all patsies now. Will Sandy Hook bring down Obama? Advertising is playing its role in destabilizing society! I wandered from Advertising to Sandy Hook but maybe they are not disconnected.

The Sandy Hook Exposed Video mentioned with 10 million views:

BTW - all the ads are from contemporary London - Proof there is an onslaught on our human consciousness.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:08 am

Editor's Note: This is an extremely timely and important essay. It overviews a secret Pentagon psychotronics technology known as Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) that has been fully operational since the early 1990s. I first found out about the use of this technology from Al Bielek in a 1992 video he made with Vladimir Terziski. This technology was used against battle-hardened Iraqi troops fortified in deep underground bunkers in Kuwait and Iraq in the first Gulf War in January of 1991.

The physical, emotional, and psychological effects of this technology were so severe that hundreds of thousands of Iraqi troops surrendered en masse without firing even a single shot against U.S. led coalition forces. The numbers reported in the news were staggering: 75,000 and then annother 125,000 (or more) Iraqi troops would come out of their deep desert bunkers waving white flags and falling to their knees before approaching U.S. troops and literally kiss their captor's boots or hands if given the opportunity. Why would eight year veterans of Middle Eastern warfare (with Iran 1980-1988) behave this way? Simple. They were subjected to a technology that was so extreme and incomprehensible that they were suddenly reduced to the level of compliant children and felt grateful to still be alive in the wake of their mind-wrenching experience.

This technology is about to be used, albeit in a more subtle fashion, against American citizens in a highly classified and covert operation to mind control and manipulate the entire population into 'compliance' with our New World order overlords. The technology will utilize a combination of HAARP transmitters, GWEN towers, microwave cell phone towers, and the soon-to-be-mandatory High Definition DIGITAL TV that will enter your home via A) Cable, B) Satellite, C) HD TVs, or D) those oh-so-easy -to-obtain "Digital Converter boxes" that the government is so anxious to help you obtain and underwrite most of the cost on your behalf.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/soundsof ... ec08.shtml

The Sound of Silence is a military-intelligence code word for certain psychotronic weapons of mass mind-control tested in the mid-1950s, perfected during the 70s, and used extensively by the “modern” US military in the early 90s, despite the opposition and warnings issued by men such as Dwight David Eisenhower.

This mind-altering covert weapon is based on something called subliminal carrier technology, or the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) (also nicknamed S-Quad or “Squad” in military jargon). It was developed for military use by Dr Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent 5,159,703 — “Silent Subliminal Presentation System” for commercial use in 1992 The patent abstract reads:

“A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low (ELF) or very high audio-frequency (VHF) range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude- or frequency-modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones, or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener”

In layman’s terms, this device, this “Sound of Silence”simply allows for the unwarranted implantation of specific thoughts, emotions, and even prescribed physical actions into unsuspecting human beings In short, it has the very real ability to turn human beings into mere puppets in the hands of certain “controllers,” or puppet-masters...

Suppose also that a young, black man from Illinois was given access to, and was able to utilize the S-quad Sound of Silence technology in his public speeches, radio and 30-minute television”infomercials” — all programmed and designed by “handlers” to illicit strong emotional responses from audience members who then are merely “hearing without listening”.

Moreover, what if televisions across the US and Canada all went 100% digital [to be mandatory in Feb 2009] in their signals (in order to successfully link to GWEN towers) which would allow the unrestricted use of the Sound of Silence frequencies in a complete and massive control of the nation’s mind and consciousness?

I am telling you that is exactly what is happening President Eisenhower was absolutely correct, and his worst fears were indeed well founded! The military-industrialist complex has quietly completed the takeover of the nation’s consciousness, and thus its very soul.

Lyrics to the pop song ‘The Sound of Silence’
By Paul Kane (aka Paul Simon), 1963

Hello, darkness, my old friend
I’ve come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains within the Sound of Silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
Beneath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night and touched the Sound of Silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share…
And no one dare disturb the Sound of Silence

“Fools,” said I, “you do not know
Silence like a cancer grows”
“Hear my words that I might teach you,
Take my arms that I might reach you”
But my words like silent raindrops fell,
And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the signs said: “The words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls,
And whisper’d in the Sound of Silence”

Paul Simon/Paul Kane’s musical work in the early 1960’s was primarily as a contracted songwriter in the famed “Brill Building machine.” He would write songs for other artists to record. He did try his hand at performing, however. He wrote many ballads and rockabilly tunes which were recorded, both by Paul and his mildly-successful Tico and the Triumphs Paul also had a famous collaborator, Carole Kane (who changed her name to Carol King).

Paul Simon, whose family was part of the military-industrialist complex, was very likely a product of the early 1960s military experimentation in Silent Sound mind control, which is clearly what the lyrics of “The Sound of Silence” convey to those “in the know”.

Sources:
http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/12/15/ne ... l-by-the...

Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel were both Jewish.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:09 am

Compilation video of an assortment of images from occult Hollywood. Hollywood itself is based upon the wood of a Holly tree used for magical/ritualistic purposes and is said to have the ability to hypnotize, mezmorize and entrance viewers. This is an expose' on the "stars" that are really from highly abusive backgrounds and multi-generational incestuous families later sold into slavery. Project Monarch is that slavery that binds the minds of actors/ actresses/ musicians and other public personages in order to instill ideas within the populace.

Spiritual Programming

Hollywood Handymen

There are at least 28 videos in all in this series. They're on this page:

http://bigscreendeception.blogspot.com/ ... eries.html
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:09 am

Creating the Counter-Culture

The year 1967 marked a significant escalation in open cultural warfare against the youth of the United States. The year saw the beginning of mass, open-air rock concerts. In the two years which followed, over 4 million young people attended a series of nearly a dozen of these "festivals," becoming the victims of planned, wide-scale drug experimentation. Mind destroying hallucinogenic drugs such as PCP, STP, and the Beatles-promoted LSD, were freely distributed at these concerts. These millions of attendees would afterward return to their homes to become the messengers and promoters of the new drug culture, or what came to be called the "New Age".

The first rock festival, "The First Annual Monterey International Pop Festival", was attended by over 100,000 youngsters. The real purpose of Monterey Pop was the widespread distrubution of a new type of drugs, classified as psychedelics or hallucinogens, such as LSD. At Monterey, thousands of younger teen-agers were introduced to the new hallucinogenic drugs.

The first experimentation with LSD was begun in the early sixties, in the Haight-Ashbury section of San Francisco. The project was run by a joint CIA-British intelligence task force under the code-name MK-Ultra. Part of the project called for the free distribution of 5,000 tablets of LSD through a commune known as Ken Kesey's Merry Pranksters. LSD's after-effects were then closely studied.

"We must always remember to thank the CIA and the army for LSD, by the way. That's what people forget. . ." ("The Playboy Interviews with John Lennon & Yoko Ono", by David Sheff & G. Barry Golson, p. 123)

Kesey, a so-called "poet" and convicted drug felon, became famous for driving around California in a painted-up bus with his commune, the Merry Pranksters, distributing LSD-laced Kool Aid to the unsuspecting.

The effect of LSD is to make the victim psychotic, along with the inability to discern reality from drug-induced hallucinations. For many, this psychosis (also called a "bad trip") could and did lead to suicide. When an individual is given LSD without his knowledge, the psychosis-producing capabilities of the drug are amplified, and usually leave the victim with permanent brain damage.

The organizer of the Monterey festival was John Phillips, a member of the rock group the Mommas and the Papas. Phillips, as we shall see, was a drug pusher and closely tied in with the network of Satanists around Charles Manson and director Roman Polanski.

Phillips appointed a board of directors to promote and finance the concert. The members of the board brought together a network of British intelligence operatives and Satanists. The board of directors included Andrew Oldham (the Rolling Stones manager), the Stones leader Mick Jagger, Beatle Paul McCartney and Phillips' friend, record producer Terry Melcher, the son of Doris Day.

The concert, including the staging and the huge innovative outdoor amplification, was run by Phillips. It was the first time that an American audience was exposed to such openly demonic British groups as The Who, and Jimi Hendrix. At the conclusion of their act, The Who, in a drug-crazed frenzy, destroyed all their guitars, amplifiers, and drums. Hendrix simulated masturbation with his guitar, on stage, while performing at ear-splitting volume levels.

There was massive, open use of drugs. Author Robert Santelli, in his book Aquarius Rising writes "LSD was in abundance at Monterey. Tabs of `Monterey Purple' were literally given to anyone wishing to experiment a little." The police made no arrests, setting another precedent for future outdoor concerts.

There was a larger scheme in operation. The scheme was tied into MK-Ultra and it involved using Satanists around Phillips, along with agents such as Ken Kesey and Timothy Leary. The plan was to turn nearby San Francisco into a Satanist gaming preserve, mass-recruiting and perverting young run-away teenagers.

Phillips had earlier written the music to a song called "San Francisco" which sold over 5 million copies. The song called for youth throughout the country to come to San Francisco "with flowers in their hair." The song was a rallying cry to tens of thousands who came flooding into San Francisco in the summer of 1968 to join the new "hippie" movement, misnamed the Summer of Love. Some who came became the prey for the likes of Charles Manson, who recruited his cult-"family" exclusively from runaway youth.

http://www.av1611.org/othpubls/roots.html
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:12 am

LSD, Ecstasy, and Utopianism: How 1967's "Summer Of Love" Began
http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2012/ ... ve-sixties

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:13 am

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:14 am

According to this video, Timothy Leary came to believe he was the reincarnation of Aleister Crowley.

"Timothy Leary, the defunct Harvard Professor led the drug revolution of the 1960s, as he handed out Mescaline and LSD like it was candy to the youth. This in turn opened up the hip youth of the west to the pagan gods of the east, who were also promoted by Aleister Crowley.... Timothy Leary claimed that he came to the realization that he was to usher in Crowley's New Age when he was using Crowley's Tarot cards.

"Leary asked the question: Who am I, and what is my destiny?. Leary then claims he cut to the Ace of Disks.

Robert Anton Wilson declared:

"On a PBS interview, Leary let his hair down and admitted he was carrying on Satanist Aleister Crowley's work, and the 1960s is when the plan began to come to fruition."

"...he just do what he please."

"Crowley declared that his writings were to be 'circulated among the young'. Crowley predicted that America would pick up 'a few axioms' on which a working majority can agree; a few dogmas around which it could rally. Do what thou wilt, of course, became 'do your own thing', and 'if it feels good, do it'. In the 1960s, Timothy Leary came up with a few of his own. He looked out at the crowd and said:

"Turn on, tune in, drop out."

Source:
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:27 am

I picked up this comment on a video page about 10 months ago, and originally posted it at Fab Four Dozen.

'So Aleister Crowley's "Book of the Law" which was supposedly dictated to him by an entity named Aiwass wasn't so original after all? "Do what thou wilt" actually comes from a book entitled "Thélème" by François Rabelais! Thélème - Thelema .....Doesn't take a genius to figure out where he got the name of his religion either!!'

Crowley information begins @ 58:10, and they tell the difference between the Masonic and Satanic use of the "claw" hand gesture, as George is doing here:

Masonic and Satanic use of "Lion's Paw"
Image Image
==

Also, in subsequent videos about Timothy Leary, I learned it was the CIA think-tank who thought up the phrase "Tune in, turn on, drop out."
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:30 am

Once you get far enough into this video, it will become clear why I placed it on this thread.

And I've found a longer version as well.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Next

Return to Actors, Singers, Comedians, Musicians, Poets, Films, Media