The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Covert Signs & Hand Signals (Mudras)

Who runs the world, from whom do they descend? What is their ultimate goal, and do they have an agenda?

Re: Covert Signs & Hand Signals (Mudras)

Postby Silversong » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:42 am

Just some random photos with weird anomalies:
In this first photo, I figured they were emphasizing the slit pupils. I took a couple more screen shots.

I've been talking to a Gnostic teacher who's been a guest on a few radio shows, and has written a book, who says when the "Sons of God" (who are also known as Watchers or Grigori, etc.) came down and mated with Earth women -- which I still have a problem with those logistics -- but he says they mated with all cultures, and everyone is at least somewhat descended from them, so we all have this DNA. However, I figure some are going to have a much higher amount, and these are the ones from the one royal bloodline that we see ruling the earth today. They are all related through the bloodline they are keeping 'pure' or segregated. They have been noted throughout history as having family squabbles just like anyone, but for the sake of their treasured goal of world domination, they are now only pretending to be at war with each other. It's all the rest of us, the 99%, that they're at war with.

So the fact they mated with all cultures and we're all somewhat descended from them, is the reason we can see a slit pupil show up in our own eye, our skin can look "scaly" when we're older, and things like that.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:48 am

How he really feels about America.

Masonic handshake.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:23 am

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to U.S. Presidents, Statesmen, Politicians, World 'Royalty'