The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Joe Biden's weird interaction with a minor

Who runs the world, from whom do they descend? What is their ultimate goal, and do they have an agenda?

Joe Biden's weird interaction with a minor

Postby cmsahe » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:32 am

Carlos Santillan (cmsahe)
cmsahe
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Joe Biden's weird interaction with a minor

Postby Tink » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:06 pm

Eewwwwwww....
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:39 am

I believe he's one of the Archontic-Reptilian-Grey hybrids that have been 'placed into' high government positions. They also have ordinary everyday "people" walking around amongst us who will never be able to see chemtrails or conspiracies, and will keep the human bell curve down to hamper our abilities to overthrow all of this. We need mass consciousness and the hundredth monkey, but that can't happen with these entities amongst us in ever-greater numbers.

Joe shows his reptilian side during state of union 2/12/13. His human mask failed him on national television. Watch as his eyes shift and morph as his reptilian DNA is revealed.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 am

More creepy touching, fondling and ear-whispering by Joe Biden. This is all to desensitize and 'normalize' such behavior in the public's eyes so they can eventually do this openly without objection or ridicule, and of course, progress to ever-worse actions against human dignity.

Description
Published on Jan 10, 2015
Earlier this week, Joe Biden openly touched the wives and female children of the male senators in some fairly sexual and questionable ways. In fact, it seems as if the parents are offering their children to Joe Biden as a kind of sacrifice (in this case, allowing Joe Biden to get his feel on). In today's society where most men are unfairly labeled predators, it's amazing to see those in power get a free pass to touch whoever they like, whenever they like. Most revealing is how this is being shown to you on purpose via networks like CSPAN. Why would they behave like that so openly before a camera capturing the event for millions to watch and see?

I personally don't believe it is an accident and instead appears to have a programming effect on the viewers and participants. The media has downplayed the recent actions of Mr. Biden and some commentators like David Pakman actually find it funny and not a big deal. Link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34AswaDBtIg

In conclusion, we should be very concerned about the mental health (as possible spiritual sickness) of those people that find this behavior acceptable. I'm sure they will show themselves in the comment section sooner or later.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:10 am

Creepy. Eww. Shudder. I could only get about three minutes into this and had to turn it off. It made me feel like ants were crawling under my skin.

It's obvious that TPTB want people to see Biden performing these sick, perverted displays. I'm wondering if maybe one of the reasons is to induce healthy, moral people to post somewhere online that J.B. is such a danger to society, and so sick, that capital punishment is the only appropriate recourse, and then the NSA (who follow everything everyone puts online) can send their goons out to arrest and incarcerate these normal citizens citing that they're a threat to our public officials and national safety. That way they can start rounding up the sane people and get them out of the way.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:39 am

That is always a distinct possibility. The first thing it makes me think is that now that they've legalized pedophilia, they want to begin to 'normalize' it in the public's mind. Frog-in-the-boiling-pot style, of course, so no one knows what's happening.

If humanity doesn't stand up to this sort of stuff and say "No!", we've failed as a species, and we'll surely fall to the psychopaths. They don't belong in control of the world, if they even belong 'in', or originally came 'from' this world. But like Deborah Tavares continues to say again and again, they need our consent and cooperation; i.e., Smart Meters, et al) , and we've sure been giving it to them!
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to U.S. Presidents, Statesmen, Politicians, World 'Royalty'