The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

JFK Conspiracy Theories and Facts

Who runs the world, from whom do they descend? What is their ultimate goal, and do they have an agenda?

Re: JFK Conspiracy Theories and Facts

Postby Randyguitar » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Randyguitar on Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:30 am

(May 29, 2014 @FFD):

And true to form once again, I believe the "Camelot" fantasy was another big psy-op. Not only did they give the country and the world PTSD with this simulated assassination, if that's what it turns out to be, but regardless of that, this Camelot thing was a big setup. I don't believe for one minute that the following article reflects the real story about how the idea came up. It says Jackie Kennedy wrote all this, but I think it was the same global parasites that do everything else, just as I think that's who wrote Paul's 'apology letter' when he couldn't carry on with the tour plans in Japan.

So not only did they give us PTSD, they made us believe we had been headed for a wonderful utopia that could never happen now that this 'beloved man' had been cut down in his prime. They wanted us to just give up and not hope for it any longer.

Supposed Jackie quote: “There will be great presidents again, but there will never be another Camelot.”

...But the Camelot image as applied to the Kennedy presidency had some unfortunate and unforeseen consequences. By turning President Kennedy into a liberal idealist (which he was not) and a near-legendary figure, Mrs. Kennedy inadvertently contributed to the unwinding of the tradition of American liberalism that her husband represented in life. The images she advanced had a double effect: first, to establish Kennedy as a transcendent political figure far superior to any contemporary rival; and, second, to highlight what the nation had lost when he was killed. The two elements were mirror images of one another. The Camelot myth magnified the sense of loss felt as a consequence of Kennedy’s death and the dashing of liberal hopes and possibilities. If one accepted the image (and many did, despite their better judgment), then the best of times were now in the past and could not be recovered. Life would go on but the future could never match the magical chapter that had been brought to an unnatural end. As Mrs. Kennedy said, “there will never be another Camelot”.

www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/11/ ... death.html
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:35 am

This talks about the cover-up of the JFK, Jr. death, with call-in comments, some of which are pretty good; one caller is a pilot.

Published on May 24, 2012
William Cooper -- JFK Jr., Why He Had To Be Eliminated.
(END TRANSFER -- from here on the posts on this thread will be current.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:02 am

When I was attending graduate school at the University of Chicago in the mid-80's, some of my fellow students at the time had done their undergraduate work at Brown University, and said that JFK Jr. ("John John") had been attending there at the same time they were, and he was known as the biggest pot dealer (marijuana, not cooking pots) on campus.

I'm not sure if that tidbit fits into this thread, exactly, but it sure is the antithesis of the Camelot fantasy.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:14 am

Yes, all tidbits are welcome here, and that is surely an interesting one. This is the first I've ever heard of that. Kids who grow up to behave as such are usually acting out because they're from very dysfunctional and perverse backgrounds.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:03 am

Here's a bit of interesting decoding I found in the comment section of a youtube channel, posted by the video uploader. That video was of a totally different topic than what's in this comment, but the lengthy discussions found their way to the JFK assassination.

You think JFK was Assassinated and they appointed a Warren Commission to get to the bottom of it! Correct?

A Warren by definition (google it) is a network of interconnecting rabbit holes!
Oz-wald was shot by Ruby... I dont think he was wearing Dorothys shoes!
But!!!!

Theres a reason Superman's (the Fallen Angels) name is Henry Cavill and why he wears a cape (those are his wings) just like Noah's jacket!

HENRY (means: The Home Ruler)... to Cavill (means: to Mock)

The Home Ruler Fallen Angels are Mocking You, because you believe Heaven is somehow above "The Stars... not in the Stars... "The Emerald City!"

Back to that Black Cube for a minute... They tell you everything
"THE DARK KNIGHT (Christian Bale) leaves the Bat Cave (which has a Black Cube in it) to... ROBIN (think wings again) Robin is played by Joseph Gordon Leavitt... "WHICH MEANS.....(God will add )joseph (Spacious Fort-Space to the Fort) Gordon... of (The Ashkenazi Jew (Leavitt)

KENNEDY... Means Helmet-headed (think elongated redhaired skulls) "It also means Ugly-head (which is part of the sorcery used to sell the charade!)

LEE HARVEY OZWALD is (Clearing)(Battle Worthy)(Gods Rule)
JACK LEON RUBY is (To Raise)(The Lion)(From the Emerald)City!

The same person reminds everyone -- and I saw this for myself in the Bible several years ago:
Words 1300 & 1116 in the Strong's Concordance Dictionary. Jesus described Satan (Which means btw "My Opposer" -- Satan) as Baraq' O' Bamah (Lightning Fell from Heaven!)

The one difference I would have with this is I don't recall the "O'" in there. I remember in the KJV it was Baraq Bamah. Something else I thought was very profound is that he says when we see two suns in the sky, it is fulfilling the scripture: "I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven." Mark 14:62 -- The Son of God (the Son) sits at the right hand of the Sun of God (the Father).

This is the video, and there is a great discussion in progress:
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:38 am

I wanted to make sure this was posted over here. It's currently on the Benjamin Freedman thread.

The names of Presidents Woodrow Wilson, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon will certainly be found one day inscribed in big red letters in the official annals of the rise and fall of the United states.

These seven masters of deception incurred their guilt by debasing their solemn oaths of office on behalf of undisclosed domestic and foreign principals without any apparent qualms or misgivings, to enhance their political fortunes totally oblivious of the threat to United States security and survival.

Read More: http://iamthewitness.com/audio/Benjamin ... .Pawns.htm

When JFK was a U.S. Senator, he voted for the statehood of Israel as well as pledging the U.S. Armed Forces to fight against Palestine, so Mr. Freedman is correct that Kennedy was a Jewish pawn, and it also means he may not have been assassinated after all, as we are talking about on other threads here. Why would they harm their "Golden Boy"?

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:46 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Randyguitar on Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Tue May 26, 2015 12:59 am

And if the assassination was a hoax, then the same people who perpetrated it are in control to this day because they're continuing to lie.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:49 am

On one of Stargods' video pages, a commenter asks:
about the kenndy assassin. youtube video show that either the cap driver did it or there is a gun implanted by the cap driver seat what u think stargods?

Answer:
Stargods: It is standard military operating procedure to create a diversion with many shooters, then hit the target with a kill shot up close. Often it is a body guard that acts as the kill shot as seen with Robert Kennedy and Huey Long. The JFK assassination was a military CIA operation. The driver slowed the limo down to a crawl, shot, then booted it out of there. Classic procedure. The mafia kill you in your bed.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

PreviousNext

Return to U.S. Presidents, Statesmen, Politicians, World 'Royalty'