The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

The Bilocation of Hillary Clone Clinton

Who runs the world, from whom do they descend? What is their ultimate goal, and do they have an agenda?

Re: The Bilocation of Hillary Clone Clinton

Postby Silversong » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:46 am

Hillary Clinton not at her own rallies?

Published on Aug 26, 2016

August 25, 2016
Hillary Clinton "Rally" as seen through the lens of THREE cell phone cameras... all three cell phone camera screens show proof that the rally itself, was staged! None of the three cameras that are all fixated on the same location, show Hilary Clinton in their frames. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Why would that be possible? Are the rallies staged completely? Or are the crowds added post-event to give the appearance of a larger crowd? Where are they actually being held? Are they public events? Are the crowd cheers actually real?
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:06 pm

They could've made this video a lot shorter by not continually showing the same things over and over. I think it's all a cover story because her 'clones' are breaking down.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby cmsahe » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:32 am

Paul Joseph Watson from Infowars tweeted this:

hc.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carlos Santillan (cmsahe)
cmsahe
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:44 am

Thanks, Carlos. Great find! I don't know why it wouldn't let me click on it, and I had to save it to my own files so I could read and see all of it. Here it is for anyone else who has trouble viewing it on the forum.

And of course, by "body double", they mean some kind of synthetic duplicate of the original, who probably isn't around anymore, right?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Two things.

1) Here is the Killary double, supposedly not a clone: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... read=56437

2) Now THIS !! This reminds me of something that I heard 50 years ago on TV, but it was about another person who sang with a pop musical group. He supposedly also died (the 50 year old announcement), but the truth (?? we still don't know if it was true or not!!) was never revealed. This is just about as bad as that incident 50 years ago, except the 50 year old incident is more of a shame than if this is true: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiYrlIZvMCc

All I can say is WOW. The 2nd video came from here, from this link: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... read=56414. Amazing if true. It's hard or actually impossible to see the TV news anchor's lips to see if it's real or not. It is interesting in any event.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:48 pm

It's very easy to tell she's not Hillary, though. When they showed her on the news exiting the apartment, she was wearing sun glasses, and didn't speak. The ones who do speak, they are different from each other. There are some that look really young, and some that don't.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:22 am

This is very heavy and I HOPE IT IS AS THE GUY SAYS.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=56489-

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Jim Stone Says: They Will Replace Hillary Alright. Not Because She Is Ill, But Because She Got Arrested Yesterday &"I'm Sticking With That

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Monday, 12-Sep-2016 19:22:31

Since no one can trust the Clinton campaign or the MSM, and it looked like an arrest yesterday, that is what I am sticking with.
I have a little life story to tell. And it is about a rash on Hillary Clinton's neck that suddenly appeared, which was exactly like something I saw before.

Decades ago, I was working for a technology related business. That business had an accountant that used company funds to pay for her student loans, pay off her mom's car, and several other things. The tab was over $50,000 (which decades ago was a lot more than it sounds now, so let's update that to at least $100,000)

Anyway, one day, the BIG BAD UNEXPECTED AUDIT CAME. And her theft from the company budget was obviously uncovered. And her throat broke out in a rash, just like Hillary Clinton had. The company did not have her arrested, they gave her the option to pay it back (if possible) and then she was dead. Gunshot wound to the stomach. Supposedly a suicide. I wonder. But that is beside the point - what is important is THE RASH. It was the SAME RASH HILLARY GOT right before her "bout of pneumonia" she supposedly had at the WTC memorial. YOU KNOW, THE KIND OF RASH I HAVE SEEN BEFORE, A STRESS RASH ON SOMEONE WHO DID SOMETHING REALLY BAD, AND KNEW THE GIG WAS UP.

Yep. So how about those handcuffs? SEE THIS NEXT REPORT, THERE IS A HIGH PROBABILITY IT IS BANG ON:

HILLARY PROBABLY ARRESTED AT 911 MEMORIAL
NOT A HEALTH ISSUE, WATCH FOR THE BODY DOUBLE NOW
WHAT APPEARS TO BE HAND CUFFS CLEARLY VISIBLE
They would never admit it was an arrest, but I'd like you to watch THIS 18 SECOND VIDEO and conclude it was anything different. Between seconds 11 and 13, right before they stuff her into the van, what appears to be handcuffs being released can be seen CLEARLY.
I went over this video many times. It is not something in the van showing through, or any other environmental item. What really appears to be a handcuff is indeed coming off Hillary's left wrist. Inexplicably, she is waiting for the van with her hands behind her back. If she was in physical trouble, receiving help, she would be held (as she was in this video) But her hands would have been to the front, not clasped behind her back because it would increase physical stress if she really was in trouble and then VOILA! the "handcuff" appears as it is coming off.

Clearly, CLEARLY, Hillary's hands really are in handcuff position behind her back as she waits for the van, and then what appears to be cuffs appear right when she was stuffed in.

If Hillary was arrested, don't expect the MSM to admit it, EVER. If she is jailed, it will be a "hospitalization" and no other explanation will ever be given. It would be body double from now on.

I do not have the bandwidth available right now to watch more than an 18 second video. I need to go over more videos to see what led up to this. But according to others on two different forums, all the other videos show the same context, where she is walked to the van with her hands behind her back, and then the cuffs come off.
There are rumors flying around now about Hillary being permanently out of commission. Sky News has said she is "indefinitely incapacitated". I guess the morning news has to break for any definite updates, but if she was arrested, they will say she is "incapacitated" or whatever they need to say to avoid admitting it.

Body double used at Chelsea's apartment.
The woman is thinner than Hillary and remarks about what a beautiful day it is. She is wearing a coat that Hillary would not be wearing if she just got overheated. They are now buying time with body doubles, BET ON IT.

Here is a tweet of an ABC news report that said she died. That would be a major OOPS if she did not. But since she will just be a puppet anyway, a body double will do. So they could keep it hush and it would not matter. Or, if she got arrested, it would be better to say she died.

Today ought to be interesting with the news. My guess: She got arrested and they are going to spew anything but the truth about that.

http://82.221.129.208/basepagec5.html you will need to scroll down for the article...
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:08 am

Whoever that is, she's totally unable to walk, even with help.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:20 pm

That this public collapse and supposed revelation of her supposed "health crisis" happened on none other than the 15th "anniversary" of 9/11 is without a doubt engineered to be brimming with TPTB's symbolism and subliminals and witchy Twilight Language. I haven't a clue yet how to decipher it, but it's all too conveniently coincidental to be coincidence, if you know what I mean.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby bandi » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:40 pm

This article: http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/hsbc-case-bl ... re-empire/
should be read THEN CONTEMPLATED ON.

I think she was arrested at the memorial on 9/11.

If you read the article you'll be shocked at how many connections the three of them (Bill, Hill & Chelsea) have with different offshore accounts. Bill alone has over 100,000 connections, meaning his name has come into play with over 100,000 transactions of money moving from one offshore account to another.

If you read this article and let it sink in then watch and re watch the 15 second video of her exiting the memorial with her hands clearly behind her back--it may dawn on those with real perception that the whole thing---she's sooo sick, ooops, she died---is all nothing more than hogwash.

SHE HAS BEEN ARRESTED.

Watch the video, see how she is manhandled. Loop it so you watch it again and again in a short period of time.
Was she too dizzy to walk to the van ?
Or after she was handcuffed with her hands behind her back, was she digging her heels in and acting like she couldn't walk, as if all of this will go away if I just act sick for a few seconds, when she realized that THIS JUST GOT REAL, REAL FAST...

Ask the Great Spirit (that's inside all of us that are human) exactly what it is that we are actually seeing...you won't have to wait long for your answer...but, don't have your mind made up either way when you ask or you won't HEAR THE ANSWER...

One thing that I keep hearing that may change her overall picture---she supposedly has the proof that many in Washington D.C. have been compromised. Isn't this great ? They all steal money with each other's help; then they use the proof that they have on others to get out of jail free.
This has to end.
And I think it is starting right here with the 'perp walk' of Hillary.

Something tells me in this case that the real patriots at the top don't give a hoot about the proof she has on others' being compromised, whether it is taking bribes, having sex with children or performing sacrifices---I think that somewhere there are good men and women who are taking her down. In this case I am betting heavily that she's been arrested and no amount of Soros' money will save her any longer. Read the article, see how much money she's been hiding.

These people are inconceivable.

HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH ?
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

PreviousNext

Return to U.S. Presidents, Statesmen, Politicians, World 'Royalty'