The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

The Bilocation of Hillary Clone Clinton

Who runs the world, from whom do they descend? What is their ultimate goal, and do they have an agenda?

Re: The Bilocation of Hillary Clone Clinton

Postby Silversong » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:18 pm

bandi wrote:Something tells me in this case that the real patriots at the top don't give a hoot about the proof she has on others' being compromised,

Can you name a few patriots at the top?
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:26 pm

I can try.

How about:
General Joseph Francis Dunford, Jr. USMC; Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
He was also the 36th Commandant of the Marine Corps.
I won't hold against him the fact that he's been called a 'fervent Catholic'.

How about:
Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, Jr.;
Recipient of the U.S. military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor.
Major Brady, as well as other top retired officers, say President Obama’s agenda is decimating the morale of the U.S. ranks to the point members no longer feel prepared to fight or have the desire to win.
&
Lt. Gen. William G. “Jerry” Boykin who was with Delta Force and later Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence under President George W. Bush,
&
U.S. Army Gen. Carter Ham who commanded U.S. African Command when the consulate (Benghazi) was attacked and four Americans were killed. The General was ignored when asked for permission to engage. Men died waiting for the ok which never came.
I think they call that being 'hung out to dry'.
The Gen. was later fired when he complained that he was ignored when he 'asked' for permission to fight (!!!!!). Or actually, to fight back.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:17 pm

Are any of these people in your list actively empowered to do anything of this magnitude currently? What I'm looking for is a list of names of true patriots in high positions who have not been fired by Obama for being a patriot; i.e., his "military purge" of those who would not fire on American citizens, and/ or who still have the power to arrest a government criminal. Why don't they arrest Obama and the rest of them, too, if there are any with that power and ability? Why haven't they done so long, long ago?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:05 am

Excellent points, silversong. How could I really know who is a real patriot ?
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:41 am

My main point is, how could a real patriot have any position of power these days? It was seen to long ago that such would not be the case. The Clintons, et al, are above the law, just like they and all other politicians have their own health care programs.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:56 pm

This was sent by Stargods.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:36 am

The narrator of this video says Hillary Clinton is suffering from a disease known as Vascular Dementia, in the region of the brain called the sub-cortex.

You can read on the screen what is reported that Hillary's doctor said was wrong that day, but as the narrator points out, how could that be since she had gotten a pneumonia vaccine.

Who is this woman, and is that even a human ear? It's not even a believable fake ear.

A commenter says:
It's not Hillary - it is actually a robot Hillary - latest Japanese version of a blow up doll reworked as a clone for Clinton. The piece of metal that fell from her pantsuit was part of the interior workings of the robotic figure - the AI drive (Artificial Intelligence drive). She's programmed to kill.

Another commenter says, speaking of the "body double" -- but didn't they get this backwards?:
Notice the darker blue Hillary is 25-30 pounds heavier then the one in bright blue?? Wow, huge difference!

To me, the Hillary in darker blue looks shorter and lighter in weight. Anybody else see that?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:48 am

This is another screen shot from the above video.

Some sites are sticking with the story that she died, while others are saying it was a "news error". If she did die, then that story probably wasn't supposed to get out to the public. They intended to bring in doubles and clones, but nobody was supposed to know, or are we?

Here are some of the sites reporting it:
https://conservativedailypost.com/break ... -hospital/

But she made a miraculous recovery and it was just a big mistake, right?
http://www.trunews.com/article/nyc-news ... tons-death

There are many more sites and videos saying she either did or did not pass away. I doubt she's been alive for a lot longer than that, at least since 2012, or much longer ago.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:00 am

Time to wake up and smell the clones! This video claims Chelsea's apartment is an elite cloning center paid for by the Clinton Foundation, and that Hillary did not survive the 9/11 spell she had, whoever that really was.

Shocking evidence that clones are being used to fool the population.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:15 pm

Stargods sends us this. Digital cloning, known as MIMIC Technology! "Organic Robotoids"! How long have they had this technology??

"Hillary Body Double EXPOSED: Forensic Photographic Evidence Shows Younger & Thinner Replacement"

"A robot is alive in a biological sense, but it is an artificial life form. Robotoids respond to routine medical tests the same way as humans do...."
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

PreviousNext

Return to U.S. Presidents, Statesmen, Politicians, World 'Royalty'