The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

The Cloning of U.S. Presidents (Synthetics)

Who runs the world, from whom do they descend? What is their ultimate goal, and do they have an agenda?

Re: The Cloning of U.S. Presidents (Synthetics)

Postby Silversong » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:27 am

My mistake and apologies if I quoted the wrong year. I was trying to remember it without replaying the video. You are really close with your guess of 1920. Here's a video I had on this thread at FFD, which says 1930 is when the Illuminati began cloning humans.

Keep in mind that if there's any truth or validity to the story of Sumer and the Anunnaki, or if it was another race who genetically altered human beings, Michael Tellinger says it happened over 450,000 years ago, and that the first altered humans were clones, and were all males for a while. The technology and know-how of cloning might have been lost for a while, then regained and re-instituted in the last hundred or so years.

I haven't yet copied over the Anunnaki threads from FFD, but here is a short excerpt from when Tellinger was on the Coast to Coast show:

But, we are certainly cloned, and there was a specific malicious intent in the cloning, and it had to do with being slaves, so we had to be smart enough to follow orders, and not to forget our instructions, not to get bored and wander off and start picking our noses, and forgetting what we had to do. And also have the capacity to understand fear. You can’t tell a dog “If you don’t do ‘this’, I’m going to beat you up, when I come back in an hour”, because they don’t understand that. So, the species that was created had to understand that if they didn’t perform their tasks, they would be punished. And this is the whole thing that we read in the bible.

It seems he never got into saying where in the bible this is spoken of, but it could be somewhere in all his writings and videos. He does say the Anunnaki were Service-to-Self creatures, so much like the occultists running the world today.

I've come to see obscenity dropping, whether in videos or articles, as a sign, a calling card, of productions from TPTB.

Yes, most likely, but it's also something they've socially engineered into the mainstream populace in order to keep us in lower vibes and consciousness; more 'in the flesh' so to speak. Even listening to someone speak that way, or reading their text, seems to depress me. Quasiluminous in that above video, continues to push for this "blood over intent" project that he says 'will bring heaven to earth' if we can get millions of people to do it. I've seen a few others post comments that it sounds waaaaayyy too reptilian, and they are skeptical. I might be too old to fall for it, having come from the generation I do, but that is something I will never do. Personally, I advise against it, but each person must make up their own mind.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:26 am

Silversong wrote:
I've come to see obscenity dropping, whether in videos or articles, as a sign, a calling card, of productions from TPTB.

Yes, most likely, but it's also something they've socially engineered into the mainstream populace in order to keep us in lower vibes and consciousness; more 'in the flesh' so to speak.

Yes, exactly. No doubt about it. And it fits into the first of their four-pronged Soviet-style strategy to destroy and take over any country: 1. Demoralize the population, 2. Destabilize everything, 3.) Incite rebellion, 4.) Seize control. Demoralization and degradation in language is key. Language creates thought. Language creates reality.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:18 am

So then, for me, it becomes a difficult task to differentiate the professional disinfo agents from the useful idiots, if I would be trying to do so by the way they use profanity in all their casual talk or on these videos. So many people who are leaving comments talk the same way; some are agents, some not. I think we also have to cultivate a good BS meter within ourselves, as in having a 6th sense about what we're hearing and seeing.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:42 am

A very, very good video!

Why You Should NOT Be Voting This Election

Simply put, if you are voting at all, you are part of the problem and under mind control. Snap out of it. #VoteNoOne2016
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:16 pm

Very good video. I even passed it on to someone I know. Thanks for posting it.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Here's someone who evidently didn't get the memo yet? For those who don't know what I mean, see the video 2 posts above this one.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to U.S. Presidents, Statesmen, Politicians, World 'Royalty'