The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

The Cloning of U.S. Presidents (Synthetics)

Who runs the world, from whom do they descend? What is their ultimate goal, and do they have an agenda?

The Cloning of U.S. Presidents (Synthetics)

Postby Silversong » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:28 am

George Green Talks About Cloning Presidents (Synthetics)

He says this technology was given to our governments by the Greys. We've been making clones since 1938, he says, and also that there's a wing at the Bethesda Hospital where they 'fix' the glitches in these clones, as well as at Camp David. Wasn't W. Bush always going to Camp David?

George Green tells how simple it is to do cloning.

Descriiption
THIS YOUTUBE PRESENTATION WILL PROVE THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE HAVE DEFINITELY BEEN CLONED: MOST PRESIDENTS INCLUDING BUSH, JIMMY CARTER, RONALD REAGAN, OBAMA & FAMILY, BILL & HILLARY CLINTON, SOME CONGRESS PEOPLE, BILLY GRAHAM, VLADIMIR PUTIN, JAMES HOLMES, EMINEM, & PRINCESS DIANA. I KNOW THIS OVERALL PRESENTATION IS LONG SO IN THE NEAR FUTURE I WILL HAVE EACH CLONED INDIVIDUAL HAVE THEIR OWN VIDEO SO PEOPLE CAN GO STRAIGHT TO THE PERSON OF INTEREST THEY WOULD LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT... UNTIL THEN SUBSCRIBE!!! AND WHAT EVER YOU DON'T GET TO WATCH MAKE SURE YOU WATCH IT LATER... IT'S WORTH IT!!! KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!

Here's an excerpt from a web page with related information:

When President George Bush Snr left office in 1993, he was Clone Number 34 in his DNA originator line. Most of his previous 33 clones had been used and terminated at that point. When President Bill Clinton left office in 2001, he was Clone Number 21 in his line. When a President is terminated and cloned, it is standard practice to do the same with his close family members. If this is not done, they immediately notice the difference and cause difficulties.

Human clones are not ensouled and do not, therefore, have access to the higher dimensions through reflection, intuition and spiritual practice. No soul means no God-connection. And no God-connection means that clones have an inherent vulnerability to religious manipulation and deceit.

The higher dimensional data-links which ensouled humans have, help them to appear quick, flexible and alert in conversation, particularly when stressed. The absence of this potential for minute-to-minute inspiration or revelation in clones gives rise to a simplistic body language and inappropriate physiognomic responses in complexly nuanced situations (picture example here). It also means that when faced with metaphorated questioning or elliptical comments, they can appear slow, dim or confused. Anything that human clones are confronted with which falls outside their specific day-to-day conditioning or expectation engenders childlike conflict-signalling and tantrums (picture examples here and here). For this reason, two or three clones are kept up and running for each principal at any one time. They are very nearly identical in appearance, but some look younger or more innocent than others, and some have superficial tissue differentiations that cannot be concealed by makeup when viewed in close-up or under strong light.

http://www.whale.to/b/bilocation.html
=

Very, very interesting video here! Lots of occult information, too. he also says the entire collapse of America was shown in the movie "Star Wars".

http://freemantv.com/
"Theo Chalmers interviews Freeman about Obama, Human Cloning, and the Coming Space War."

Read the comments, too. Lots more good info there.
===

They altered the cat's genes. Cruelty to animals?
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: The Cloning of U.S. Presidents (Synthetics)

Postby Silversong » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:39 am

In 1936, a group of German scientists successfully cloned 18 units of Homo sapiens using genetically flawed DNA in order to study genetic diseases. 13 of these units died within the first year of the experiment, 3 did not exhibit desired symptoms and were dismissed from the study, and 2 of the 18 cloned experimental units were autistic and they were used to experiment with. These units were kept in cages and parts of their bodies were cut off for examination. The other unit survived to age 17."

There's probably no way to know how long cloning has REALLY been going on, unbeknownst to the general public.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:46 am

Here is a post from this thread about the multiple Barack AND Michelle Obamas I am seeing:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=115

This could be why Obama has no discernible (unmanufactured) birth certificate.

Reincarnation or cloning?

Barackhenaten & Renaissance Tiye with Radiance & Rosebud
President Barack Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten the father of monotheism. Michelle Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye. Akhenaten had two daughters by Nefertiti. They look amazingly like Malia and Sasha. The code names of Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance and Rosebud correlate well with the ancient depiction of the Royal Family.

For more on this story, check out:
http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com/

Description
http://freemantv.com/
What are the odds that a woman that looks exactly like the mother of Akhenaten would marry a man who looks exactly like Akhenaten and have two children that look exactly like the offspring of Akhenaten and Nefertiti?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:47 am

This is an excerpt from the full transcribed interview which stargods emailed to me today. I'll post the whole thing when I get a chance, but here is talk about the cloning aspect of things.

Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot interviewing George Green:

GG: Well, let's put it this way. In John, in The Bible, whichever one most people use, John 1 says, "In the beginning there was the Word." Remember that?

KC: Uh huh.

GG: Well, that was not even correct. In the beginning was thought. Aren't words thought out loud? You pray, you put out thought.

KC: Sure.

GG: Meditate, you're hoping to receive thought.

KC: Mm hm.

GG: So we'll have to give an understanding if you continue that thing. Then really what is thought but God as you would know it.

GG: Okay, or the Creation's thinking. Now the creation make manifest, as they say, or God made manifest in different dimensions, at many times, right?

GG: So we manifest at this dimension, this illusion, which you and I consider this hologram, right?

KC: Right.

GG: Which consists of the soul plus the vibration of light. And the vibration of light is the frequency that you consider, looking at you as a solid object. Now, what's holding that solid object together? Do you know? It's your soul.

GG: It's wholly within. It weighs 22 grams. They always tell you it's within. It's based on the hydrogen. The universe is very logical, so you have to see how it's all put together. Now, Kerry, using you as an example, if you're nothing more than the hologram of condensed light, how do I affect that condensed light? Well, we can affect that by the lights, right? If I put you - well, we don't have any in this room - but if I put you under fluorescent fixtures, it will cause this physical being to be very weak.

GG: I can also affect it by thought.

GG: We can make you weak. You've seen, probably seen my demonstrations on how I make you weak... or let me show you. Can I use you as a demonstration?

KC: Yeah, sure.

GG: Okay. What I'm going to do is that.

KC: You're going to do the arm thing?

GG: Yeah, I'm going to do the arm thing, because you're going to hold it out...

KC: Okay.

GG: We'll use, now what I'm doing is, your arm is the kinesiology bit, basically holding energy. Okay, you hold it up, right? I want you to hold it up. But since you are rays, many of them that go out, and I see what we call the aura around people.

KC: You do?

GG: Oh yeah, well, you will learn how to do that yourself, at some point. What I need to do is - now, put your arm out again.

KC: Actually, I do. Okay...

GG: Okay, we're going down. Okay, what I'm going to do is cut your energy line, which I just did. What happened to your arm? See how weak it got? [Pushes her arm down as she resists.] You can't do it. Now, when a priest comes up to you - hold your arms out, both of them. When a priest comes up to you - this is another mind control game. They come up to you and they go like this - and they split them so guess what? How weak did you get?

KC: [Laughs].

GG: You see? What we are doing is a combination of mind control and body control of this hologram. Now, how did we manipulate it? By light, colors, and action.

GG: How do we keep it in vibration, or keep it in balance? The whole key is: keep everything in balance. Now, when you depart this planet, when you're talking about it, whether it's... if you've seen the Billy Meier videos, or the movies on that, you see him beamed aboard. What we do is condense light back to frequency and you're beamed aboard a craft. It's like going from here to the Pleiades, in a few hours. I didn't bring the documents that I just recently got from them, which told me about the speed on how they can go from here to the Pleiades, which is 500 light years...

KC: Okay, but how did you get those documents?

GG: Well, I did a lecture and somebody asked me a little bit about how fast it takes, and they said that the two craft - the wedding cake and another, which is the latest variation - they were saying how long it took for that craft to go from there to the Pleiades at the constant level of, or the temperature of outer space. And, I got to thinking about that. What is the constant temperature of outer space?

BR: Pretty much absolute zero.

GG: It's 273 degrees below zero.

BR: It's absolute zero, yes.

GG: Yeah, but when everything's there, and at these speeds, the latest variation takes a couple hours. The other ones take four or five hours to make it, but what they do is condense all matter back to light. It's kind of like what we're doing here, condensing everything down to a CD.

GG: And then we take that CD and then re-manifest it. And that's what they're doing now, making, they're making holograms, when you go to...

KC: Right, absolutely.

GG: You know, if you go to Disney World, for instance. Down there in the Haunted Mansion, you see the hologram, right? You do know how to make a hologram? Well, our scientists have learned how to make people. They call them synthetics. Are you familiar with those?
KC: Well, actually we just interviewed John Lear, and he was talking about being in an audience in which they were given a lecture by a guy that they thought was real - and found out later that he was a hologram.

GG: He was a synthetic. A synthetic, when you touch their skin, it feels like plastic, almost. That's the latest technique. The old techniques... you guys rent a video, The Boys from Brazil. Rent it, because, in it, it gives you the exact way how our government has been making people.

KC: Really.

GG: Yeah.

KC: Well, come on..

GG: And the Soviets have a different method called...

KC: ...making people, meaning temporary people?

GG: No. Walking, talking ones.

KC: Meaning through genetics? You're not talking about that?

GG: Well, let me tell you. You let me... the movie shows it, but I'll share it with you right now.

now.
KC: All right.

GG: All I need to do is take two cells off of your body. Yours.

KC: Uh huh.

GG: We give them a small electrical charge. I'm just condensing. It'll act like a fertilized egg. If I got a fertilized egg, all I need is a receiver in order to make it. So they were hypnotizing women, you know. Said they were being invaded by aliens and the fetus starts growing, right? Needs food.

Well, they can use cows and sheep too. Again, a food source, that's all we need. After about 14 weeks, all of a sudden, that fetus is gone, because they've learned to take... that's when the fetus starts developing its own blood supply. Then they've used the pituitary hormone extract, that they have, that accelerates the being that grows.

The original technology was given to our government by the Grays. Now the reason was, that our scientists were all excited because we could have spare parts. If you need a heart or a liver or anything, you don't have any rejection because it's your own DNA, right?

KC: Okay, because, theoretically, if we have overpopulation, we don't need more people, right?

GG: The so-called 'elite' are selecting who they want to have around, anyway. So we want to keep people going as long as we can. I've talked to the doctor that was working on the regeneration of Castro, for instance.

GG: On the DNA sequencing, and they're just learning about this.

KC: Well, my understanding is that a lot of presidents have already been replaced.

GG: That's right.

KC: They're walking around - they look old, but basically some of the people are second, third copies...

GG: I'll give you something to ponder. Get some old videos of George Bush, when he first came into office. Look at the person and listen to him speak. Look at his actions, and listen to his... everything that's there. Now, it's a lot easier to put somebody out in front to act as a - you know, even Bush did. He had somebody else that was up there acting like he is and looking like it.
Even Hitler had a... you know, he had his stand-in. In fact, his stand-in was the one that they found in the ground over in Germany. I mean Hitler and Eva and the dog, and 14 other people got aboard a plane and flew down to Barcelona, Spain. You were aware of that. And then ended up in Antarctica, or in Schwabenland, and then died a few years ago in Brazil.

KC: That's what we heard.

GG: I have all the documents from our own government.

KC: Oh you do, okay.

GG: Yeah.

KC: Yeah, we have a contact. One of our contacts...

GG: Stalin, even. Stalin asked, you know, they tried to burn the body, and he got the body back and said, wait a minute, he had different ears, and the testicles were different, everything else. So they knew it wasn't Hitler.

KC: But is it a clone, or not?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:48 am

Article continued:

GG: Now you need to know a bit about cloning. Cloning techniques... since '38 we've been, 1938, they've been making cloned people. There's eight countries making clones. I have a doctor friend and all he does is treat the clones.

KC: Where do you get your information?

GG: I get it from some of the people that are willing to come forth. And they talk to me because they hope I'll put the information out, because they always got two people following them and they may be killed by start talking about cloning too much.

The people that get involved into that disappear on it, so I don't go into too many more details. But there is information that's available. More and more of that is coming online. I just told you, go rent the movie.

KC: The Boys from Brazil?

GG: Yeah, and you'll see the whole technique on what they... they show it to you in different places, so you can imagine what is going on.

KC: Okay, so...

GG: Now, let's go to the next step because this is the most important part.

KC: Alright.

GG: If your physical reality that you have, based on this physical life that you have, this dream, is made up of the experiences that is impregnated on your body and in your mind, consciously, right?

GG: Your soul memory is another thing.

GG: It goes back whatever time that you elected to be in this incarnation for whatever reason. So let's show you the division on these things. Since the bod's very physical, and we just got you making a physical being in a few months for spare parts, they said, "Now we've got the perfect deal, how can we have that work better?"

Well, if you go to the hospital today and get an encephalogram, what's that? That's the memory of your conscious mind. It's on the CD, let's download it on this being. Now we got a walking-talking duplicate that has the total memory that you have, because we just took it off of your own mind.

KC: Okay, it's like Blade Runner, the android.

GG: Exactly. The only thing is that it's like this DVD recorder. Sometimes you have glitches in it, so you have to have them tuned up occasionally or re-done. And so we take them to Camp David, or there's a wing at Bethesda Hospital. I'll just tell you. If you go down there and check, you'll find the nurses - if they're willing to come forth, they'll tell you they work on those people and they call them The Others. I thought it was interesting.

KC: [laughs]

GG: They're people. Remember? These people can think and act, but they don't have a soul. That's also prophesied.

KC: Right, that's true.

GG: Soulless beings. Now, we have another agenda that's going on, so you have to be careful of all this. There are many extraterrestrials that would like to be in on the game right now. So they can sometimes, will come into these physical beings that we've made, to manipulate them.

KC: I see.

GG: So now you have a combination effort that you have to look at in discernment. You have to discern what the game is. Well, just figure that most of the leaders that we have in the world had been bought and paid for, or created to think a certain way - in the world.

KC: But I - okay now, to get back to what I'm asking you, is like, so you sort of had this crystallization moment. You were basically thinking like them. You were making money like them. So is that just the beginning of a path that you went on, at that point, or did you have an instantaneous change?

GG: I'm looking back at my experience and when I had all that thing. That's when I made a conscious decision when they...

KC: When you refused the job.

GG: Well, the job entailed - it wasn't a question of doing that, it was what they were going to do after that. And after that was to reduce the world's population down to 500 million.

GG: I said, wait a minute, I don't want to be part of that.

GG: I mean, it's something, wait a minute. You know, I want to know more about that because I... as a kid I was brought up... one of my friends, Dr. Walter Moyer, was one of the team, the doctors that dug up the Dead Sea Scrolls. And he came back and he gave me a lot of the information. He said, they'll never let it out to the churches. There's no such person as Jesus that was... no evidence that anybody ever lived like that.

(Link to full article) Part 1:
http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/georg ... _1_en.html
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:56 am

http://www.whale.to/b/bilocation.html

I feel really, really relieved after reading this article by Bramerton you linked here. Relieved because of his explanation of how when clones encounter situations involving greater nuance, intuition, ethical or spiritual subtleties, etc. than they are programmed for, they can react with what he calls "inappropriate phsyiognomic responses", and he gives photographic examples of George W. Bush and Hillary Clinton. This explains SO MUCH! It makes clear what for years has left me confused and disturbed. I'm speaking especially of the photos of Hillary Clinton that have appeared throughout the years where her exaggerated, bizarre facial expressions speak of a woman who is violently, dangerously psychotic. The yang sanpaku whites in her eyes, the drawn back, scary smiles, the wild eyed, gaping mouth rages, the what looks like demented laughter. For years I've been saying to people (and no one would listen to me, naturally), "Hillary Clinton is psychotic! Look at the pictures! She can't be made vice president or president, and shouldn't be secretary of state or in any position of power -- the woman is completely psychotic!!" But I understand now that no, she is not a human woman who is dangerously psychotic. What we've been seeing is a series of clones in malfunctioning mode. I find that far less scary. Sort of like a toaster that pops the bread up before the proper time. Every time something that yesterday made no sense now makes sense, I feel that much more at peace, and my world feels more bright. Truth always makes you more free.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:09 am

I understand the kind of relief you mean here, to know it's not really the natural human Hillary who's been acting like that. I agree with you there.

The only thing is, it just isn't comforting for me to know there's such ghastly evil being perpetrated by the clone masters upon the human race' those who are manufacturing clones after killing off the natural human, in order to artificially program the robot to do their bidding against us. This is why I don't vote; there is no human to vote for, that isn't our government anyway, and the only candidates there are have been 'selected'. We can 'elect', but we cannot 'select'.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:11 am

This and other threads have instructed us that Camp David is where the presidential cloning facility is. Are they about to release the newest model?

Amid Multiple Crises, Obama to Spend Weekend at Camp David
Camp David is an unusual destination for Obama. His last visit was Aug. 3-4 of 2013, almost a year ago, when he celebrated his 52nd birthday.

The trip will be his 33rd visit to Camp David, according to CBS News White House reporter Mark Knoller, the unofficial but meticulous chronicler of presidential outings. Obama went to Camp David only three times in 2013.

Probably for tune-ups. Significant number 33.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:43 am

In this video having mostly to do with flat earth, he says all presidents have clones, and that there has never been a presidential assassination. He elaborates a bit on how easy it is to do the cloning, and that it's been going on since 1857. I guess that was plenty of time to perfect the technology by the time they brought us the Beatles. I'm amazed at how commonplace the word "clone" has become since I opened my website about the Beatles only 4 1/2 years ago. How did it so coincidentally happen at the same time?

He says "Satan clones soulless beings, all your leaders are soulless beings. They have no soul because they were cloned." I'm sure all our celebs are, too. He says all mass shootings are fake, and that even the O.J. Simpson thing was fake. It's all staged to get our guns. It's definitely interesting what he says about the Matrix glitch, and the law of averages. That's worth listening to.

I would say use your own inner wisdom as to whether you follow any of his suggestions here. I saw him mention "Vril" on one of his charts, but not sure what the application was. It had to do with Astral Light and Chi. He left me a message on my channel about watching his newest video, and I might post about that sometime soon.

Whenever he gets excited about the topic, he gets to saying too many obscenities. which starts happening near the end of this.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:01 pm

Silversong wrote: Whenever he gets excited about the topic, he gets to saying too many obscenities. which starts happening near the end of this.

I've come to see obscenity dropping, whether in videos or articles, as a sign, a calling card, of productions from TPTB. Nevertheless, because of their Disclosure agenda, their own controlled opposition pieces put out for our consumption do contain pieces of useful truth, embedded amongst falsehoods and misdirections, so they're certainly worth looking at. Any piece that discloses cloning as real I consider worth looking at. I heard him give the launch date of major cloning as 1879. Ever since seeing the silent uber-mega-Disclosure film Metropolis I've been completely convinced that cloning technology was perfected (or re-perfected, as they were doing it in ancient times as well) and been in operation since at least the 1920s. 1879 places the date only a little over forty years prior. That's quite within the realm of possibility.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Next

Return to U.S. Presidents, Statesmen, Politicians, World 'Royalty'