The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Maybe They're Not Human?

Who runs the world, from whom do they descend? What is their ultimate goal, and do they have an agenda?

Maybe They're Not Human?

Postby Silversong » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:30 am

From a thread which began May 2014 at FFD.

I have only one disagreement with this article, and that's what the author says near the beginning about "waving the middle finger" not being very important. It's part of the overall social engineering that's been perpetrated on us since the 1960s, and I see it as very significant. Otherwise, this is a good discussion.
===

by Julian Walsh

Dear Humans,

Today I would like to return to your awareness an aspect of the Human condition that condones violence under certain circumstances. To this end, we find ourselves going along with the most egregious of things, not least of which is war. Here we find not only a consensus of opinion— but an accepted truth. People kill people. That’s what we do. People have been killing each other over borders, religion, ideology, politics and resources as far back as history will take us. It’s a given that we will continue in this maniacal cycle of war, truce and temporary peace until our time on this planet is through. It’s our nature and so it is our course and therefore our destiny! —Or is it?

Of course most people are good-natured, loving and kind, but they are often unaware of some of the more sinister elements in our world. Does our slumber make us a threat to the survival of humanity? If so, can one surmise that our “enemy” might actually be the person we see every morning in the mirror? Are we complicit in some way by simply being oblivious? Is this what the others mean by “sheeple,” those who simply go along to get along and never ask probing questions?

We sit around the proverbial card table and we’re handed the rules. We don’t really question them. The rules are the rules and that’s that! And at the end of the night, should one run out of money because the others understood the rules better, then maybe a moment of truth will beckon. Perhaps one will decide it is best not to bother with the rules at all— and instead seek to unmask the rule maker...

...An online dictionary source defines psychopath as: “a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc. Also called sociopath, a person afflicted with a personality disorder characterized by a tendency to commit antisocial and sometimes violent acts and a failure to feel guilt for such acts.”

That pretty much sums up who’s running our world. Are they entirely Human? To be honest, I’m not so certain.

I have difficulty defining the Human species without considering our remarkable propensity to love and be loved. But there are those that do not love or care for others and one must wonder just what planet they’re from. Perhaps we can generalize and simply call some people psychopathic. They might as well be lizards in skin suits so far as I’m concerned. To call them Human seems a stretch indeed. But they walk the walk and talk the talk. We get tricked by these tricksters—they’re good at their game and they know it. They’ve had plenty of time to really get it all honed down good and tight.

http://www.zengardner.com/maybe-theyre-human/
=

Stargods posted:
Great article! PS Who ever said Archons are human? War is what they do best and their god is the Jewish god of war Jehovah. He is their master. Exo 15:3 Jehovah is a man of war: Jehovah is his name.

Rick
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Maybe They're Not Human?

Postby Silversong » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:32 am

I found a very intriguing site about what Stargods posted, and I think there is every reason to believe they are the presidents, kings, queens and high religious figures of our world.

Gnostics, Anunnaki/ Archons, and the Reptilian Agenda

...A close reading of these arcane materials shows that Gnostics were deeply concerned with alien intrusion into human affairs. The entities they called Archons appear to be identical to the ET’s of modern Ufology. Both Grey and Reptilian types are explicitly described in the codices. I would estimate that up to one-fifth of the core material in the NHC concerns the Archons, their origin, methods and motives.

'The Sophia Mythos,' the Gnostic creation story, explains that the Archons arise due to an anomaly in the cosmic order. “The world system we inhabit came about by a mistake.” (The Gospel of Philip).

Odd as it sounds, this view is totally compatible with modern astronomy....

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialr ... chons.html
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:36 am

"Any sufficiently-advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clark

Has humanity itself been hijacked by Reptiles? Have entities from the shadow realms come forth due to ignorant sell-outs of our race? Do they hide among us AS MEN?

Well... when you consider the depths of their depravity... one can be persuaded to consider the possibility.

"Speak I of Ancient Atlantis,
Speak of the Days of the Kingdom of Shadows,
Speak of the coming of the Children of Shadows.

"Out of the great deep were they called
by the wisdom of earth-men,
called for the purpose of gaining great power.

"Far in the past before Atlantis existed,
men there were who delved into darkness,
Using magic, calling up beings from the great deep below us.

"Forth came they into this cycle.
Formless were they of another vibration,
existing unseen by the children of earth-men.

"Only through blood could they have formed being,
Only through man could they live in the world.

"In ages past were they conquered by Masters,
Driven below to the place whence they came.
But some there were who remained,
hidden in spaces and planes unknown to Man.

"Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
But at times they approached among men.

"In the form of man they (lived) amongst us
But only to sight were they as are men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.

"Slaying by their arts the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.

"Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows,
to destroy man and rule in his place."
(Emerald Tablet 8)

Could they be seen with technology?

Video shows a lot of footage of Kerry as a shape shifter, and asks if he's been "taken over". Are these ancient beings from the kingdom of shadows that have come and taken over men?

He keeps jutting his tongue forward under his lower lip, and runs it along the rim of his mouth a lot, too.
Image Image

The uploader seems to be of the opinion that those beings have been able to take over the bodies of these people because they sold their souls. That makes perfect sense to me. Who else have we heard of who said he'd sold his soul for fame and fortune?

His eyes. He tried to say he got injured playing hockey.

Why are there so many statues and monuments of these things all over the world, including at the Vatican and many, many churches?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:05 am

This one I'm not as sure about where he talks about a "second tongue", but I do see what appears to be almost the same kind of "rod" going across his mouth as we saw on the Lennon multiples thread, except this is further forward, or it is a film defect. Why do so many video-makers choose the blurriest film they can find to show morphing and shapeshifting, and sometimes they even muddy it up more with colors? In my own research, I try to find the clearest pictures possible.

And his upper teeth seem to fall away from the upper jaw, or what is happening here?

Alex Jones is not human -- Hologram failure -- Lizard tongue, morphing teeth, Reptilian fangs.

Description
Mutating Reptilian Demon Takeover of Alex Jones Live Shape-Shifting Reptilian Demon Fallen Rebel Angel Now People Take note : This is not me or my voice I will (NOT) reveal the poster of this video unless he wants me to. And he gave me permission to Re-Upload here and I have examined and confirmed all of this to be true @ The Demonic Reptilian Alex Jones Possession evidence source video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVTBH...

Source Video~Obama Preparing for Total Takeover~Confirm Mark Incidents @ 247 First Lizard Tongue @ 255 Inner Jaw Fangs @ 304 Fangs @ 323 Lizard Tongue

Check out my Alex Jones Reptilian Demon Hybrid Play List of 7 more Demon videos.
https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list? ... DD4A37B347

I Posted Alex Jones Demon eyes and Alien cybernetic implants Photos on my Face Book page with other Demon photographic evidence check it out, people.
https://www.facebook.com/ReptilianRevolution

Helpful info from a commenter:
Word is spreading virally as to how to catch these shapeshifting hologram failures, simply by using frame-by-frame analysis with a DVR player. Any FOX or CNN broadcast will reveal that nearly all the news anchors and their guests are reptilian shapeshifters/ holograms. Here's the "kicker". I have Comcast cable service and rent their DVR. Around the beginning of March, 2014, I discovered that Comcast has secretly "DISABLED" the frame-by-frame, start/stop function on my DVR. As people are aware, they can do this by "hitting" your home box remotely from their main office via satellite. The Cust. Svc. Agents don't have a clue, and think that switching out my box for another will solve the problem. I think not, but I shall soon see. Anyone else experiencing this problem? I believe it totally has to do with people becoming aware, in viral numbers, of how to spot Reptilians by using this technique and Comcast was directed to halt this in its tracks immediately.

With regard to what the commenter just said, could this be how I caught this in a YouTube video frame-freeze? It could be a hologram failure. Paul on Ed Sullivan in 1964.

And? (Their title, not mine.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:09 am

Are these scars on Obama's neck, and if so, why are they there? I remember posting on another thread that someone said he was beheaded. There's a long explanation that goes with it. Or are they 'fake' scars to make us think "prophecies" are coming true? And, of course, notice the different ears. As well as different scars.

I found this new picture of him. What is that 'thing' running along the side of his face above his jaw, and why does his skin drop inward right above it? Is that the wiring that makes him talk?

And here are some other things I noticed. Does he have a discoloration on his forehead in the shape of a winged disk?

Someone has put it through a filter. I'm not sure how to interpret this, but they said all the green on his skin might be algae which feeds the parasite. What is that thing touching under his chin that isn't seen in the non-filtered version?

At the London Airport. I don't know the year.

They do have their alleged explanations for these head scars, of course.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:19 am

Super-Mega Strange! Here's Steven Greer of the Alien Disclosure Project. Is he disclosing something about himself, too?

At FFD, Tink and I had a short discussion about how the uploader says Greer's ear is the shape of a face. We couldn't quite make out the features, though. I've left a comment for the uploader about this.

Here's another one about Stephen Greer.
REAL Reptilian Humanoid/ Hybrid Clone caught in the act at UFO disclosure conference 2013

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:38 am

This uploader who is very unique and interesting, and I've watched a lot of his videos, says these reptilian shifters sacrifice and/ or eat at least a million children per year, and drink their blood, but we're all oblivious to it.
Reptilian Alien Generals Own Your Military

Published on Jun 16, 2014
See your brain chart you are reptilian at your core. Responsible for fight or flight when you're in danger. You're a hybrid reptilian food class.

Reptilian Alien Baby Found by Archaeologists
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:42 am

If she was human at one time, she's lost it.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:18 pm

Silversong wrote:
"Why are there so many statues and monuments of these things all over the world, including at the Vatican and many, many churches?"

One official explanation was, to keep them outside from the church.

And the mainstream is appeases/becalmed.

The video Reptilian Paul McCartney, what do bother me, the Quality is very bad.
- when you upload a video on YT it will converted in another small file (unless you did it before), where the bitrate is very small
- movements are not shown correctly, because not the whole picture will be converted, but fragments
- I converted a lot film in divx/avi, and read about the converting (I can't remember if it was on the divx-Website)
- it seems the Original file was already a bad quality
Therefore I used for my pictures the vob-files from DVD to get the best possible conditions (unfortunately my help film is converted from mkv to mp4 to divx and I already the deleted the mkv-file)
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:45 pm

The video Reptilian Paul McCartney, what do bother me, the Quality is very bad.

Right, I agree. We use that video as a joke, ever since someone posted it on my original message board, the one before FabFourDozen. I cannot even get logged into that first board anymore because the software is so outdated, so it's a good thing we keep upgrading, which reminds me, I need to do an upgrade on this one soon.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Next

Return to U.S. Presidents, Statesmen, Politicians, World 'Royalty'