The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

A big house of madness

Who runs the world, from whom do they descend? What is their ultimate goal, and do they have an agenda?

A big house of madness

Postby Another Girl » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:09 pm

I can not remember that in the German media, something bad about USA was ever said. But since the last election, Trump is incessantly rushed. After Trump's election victory, Angela Merkel said she was only setting up a few conditions before she would talk to Trump. What a joke, she is only a marionette.

I can still do it as a funny show, but what really scares me is the reaction of the "mainstream people". This brainwashing by media still works flawlessly. The people act as if the devil himself had come to power. Everyone is terribly frightened and I am really really amazed that for these people Clinton would have been a good choice.

On the other hand, we have the alternative media. There the result is celebrated and done as if Jesus Christ came to power.

Then there are a few people, including myself, who wonder whether Trump is used to push everything to the wall and have a reason to introduce the new world order.

At the moment I am so sad. In the alternative media, I hear so many times that the number of people who are waking up is increasing, but unfortunately I can not see it at all. I wish so much a better future, or rather a better present, but unfortunately, the vast majority of people sleep deeply and firmly.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: A big house of madness

Postby Silversong » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:12 am

Here in the U.S., during the campaigning, the Clinton supporters were saying Trump would be the next "Hitler". So you see, the brainwashing is still very effective; they still believe what is taught in school. On the other side, everyone said Hillary was the Anti-Christ. So we can't win, but of course, the game is rigged so we won't win until we stop going along with any of this altogether.

Will that ever happen? Like you say, there's so much talk about more people becoming enlightened, but it's nowhere to be seen, at least there are no results. Nobody has been arrested, nobody has gone to jail, nobody has been deposed of their power. they just keep ramping it up to engineer the world into becoming totally debauched and dumbed-down.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:52 pm

At the moment, I subscribed to a YouTube channel, which sometimes translated Benjamin Fulford into German. The last videos sounded too good to be true. For example, he said that Angela Merkel pretends to resign for health reasons and will never be seen again, as she will be on the run.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:41 am

He's been outed as a disinfo agent and controlled opposition. He really gives me the creeps.
Image Image

Benjamin Fulford is CIA Disinformation
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:15 pm

I already thought he was not honest. His stories always sounded unbelievable. That's why I'd stopped reading his stuff years ago. I had only heard of him again through this Youtube channel.
Oh, and I had seen this interview with Rothschild.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Return to U.S. Presidents, Statesmen, Politicians, World 'Royalty'