The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

American Presidents/Advisors are War Criminals

Who runs the world, from whom do they descend? What is their ultimate goal, and do they have an agenda?

American Presidents/Advisors are War Criminals

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:56 am

This is a news story that is almost two years old, but I'm reblogging this thread from our former message board so we can continue on with current events. We will work our way up from here to present-day occurrences.

http://www.thiscantbehappening.net/node/1477
Most Americans, their minds focused at the moment on the tragic slaughter of 20 young children aged 5-10, along with five teachers and a school principal in Connecticut by a heavily-armed psychotic 21-year-old, are blissfully unaware that their last president, George W. Bush, along with five key members of his administration, were convicted in-absentia of war crimes earlier this month at a tribunal in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

They are unaware because the US corporate media have ignored the story, just as that same corporate media have failed to note that the crimes of which Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and five White House lawyers, were convicted all could apply equally well to current President Barack Obama and his administration.

Bush, Cheney, White House counsel (and later Attorney General) Alberto Gonzalez and others were found guilty earlier this month of war crimes and crimes against humanity relating to the executive orders that launched the wars against Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as of authorizing and failing to punish torture and other war crimes by US forces, including the military and the CIA.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: American Presidents/Advisors are War Criminals

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:57 am

Treasonous Democrats Blocked Impeachment of Bush & Cheney for Political Reasons, Says Prof. Francis Boyle; and Today?

In his latest column, former U.S. Treasury official Paul Craig Roberts says that George W. Bush and Barack Obama have established the precedent that impeachment is a “dead letter law,” with both Congress and the Judiciary accepting their impotence in the face of a tyrannical executive. As an illustration of how this state of affairs came about, Roberts cites a communication he received from Professor Francis A. Boyle of the University of Illinois Law School.

Boyle relates how, on the eve of the Iraq War in March 2003, Rep. John Conyers, the senior Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, convened an emergency meeting of 40 or more of his top advisors, mostly lawyers. Boyle continues:

“The purpose of the meeting was to discuss and debate immediately putting into the U.S. House of Representatives Bills of Impeachment against President Bush Jr., Vice President Dick Cheney, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, and then Attorney General John Ashcroft, in order to head off the impending war. Congressman Conyers kindly requested that Ramsey Clark and I come to the meeting in order to argue the case for impeachment.

“This impeachment debate lasted for two hours. It was presided over by Congressman Conyers, who quite correctly did not tip his hand one way or the other on the merits of impeachment. He simply moderated the debate between Clark and I, on the one side, favoring immediately filing Bills of Impeachment against Bush Jr. et al. to stop the threatened war, and almost everyone else there, who were against impeachment for partisan political reasons.”

Summarizing the two-hour debate, Boyle states:

“Suffice it to say that most of the experts there opposed impeachment not on the basis of enforcing the Constitution and the Rule of Law, whether international or domestic, but on the political grounds that it might hurt the Democratic Party’s effort to get their presidential candidate elected in the year 2004. As a political independent, I did not argue that point. Rather, I argued the merits of impeaching Bush Jr., Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Ashcroft under the United States Constitution, U.S. federal laws, U.S. treaties and other international agreements to which the United States is a party....

“After two hours of most vigorous debate among those in attendance, the meeting adjourned with second revised draft Bills of Impeachment sitting on the table.”

Boyle said to former Attorney General Ramsey Clark, on the way out of the building after the hour debate: “‘Ramsey, I don’t understand it. Why didn’t those people take me up on my offer to stick around, polish up my draft bills of impeachment, and put them [the bills] in there right away in order to head off this war?’

“And Ramsey replied: ‘I think most of the people there want a war.’"

Boyle relates how John Podesta, speaking on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (now a top advisor to Obama), told Conyers that the Democratic Party did not want Conyers to pursue the impeachment effort, because it might jeopardize whoever the Democratic presidential candidate was going to be in 2004. Instead, the Democratic Party wanted to give Bush and Cheney their war on Iraq, so that the Democrats would fare better in the 2004 national elections.

As Roberts characterizes it: “Think about that, not just the stupidity of the Democratic Party -- whenever has a party at war been in danger of electoral defeat? Look and see! Here is the spokesman for the Democratic Party telling Conyers: ‘Don’t prevent a war, because we will benefit politically from it. Let the Iraqi people die. Let our soldiers die. We Democrats will benefit from it.’"

http://larouchepac.com/node/31097
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:59 am

(Another re-blogged post).

Why Senator Joe McCarthy Had to be Destroyed (He tried to warn of Communist infiltration into the government.)

http://www.dcdave.com/article5/140717.htm
Fortunately, we don’t have to depend upon Quigley’s muddy and sometimes contradictory prose to see who destroyed Joe McCarthy and why they did it:

The deathblow to McCarthy’s campaign was instigated not by some Party hack at the Daily Worker, but by Sen. Ralph Flanders, who introduced the resolution for Senate censure of McCarthy. This was backed by Sen. Herbert Lehman, son of Mayer Lehman, founder of Lehman Brothers international investment bank, of which Herbert was a partner...

McCarthy’s most dangerous enemies were, in this writer’s opinion, not the Soviet spies and American Communist Party functionaries he was exposing, but those whom he had not even yet got around to targeting, the power elite and their agents.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:48 am

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:23 pm

I think the terror situation is getting worse. By that I mean, the real powers-that-be, are planning something, and I think it's going to be big. We just cancelled our trip to India for this December. I just don't think it's wise to be flying anywhere right now, and our flight path would have taken us over Iraq, and close to Ukraine and Syria. Not that I'm blaming these countries, but elements of western governments may use these countries to ignite a much bigger war. And it seems by attacking Syria this week, the games afoot.

I like the article here on the impeachment of President George W. Bush and that it should apply to Barack Obama, but unfortunately, that just isn't going to happen. These presidents are nothing more than puppets. They do what they're told, that is, the clones do what they're told. I've lost count of how many Obamas there may be. I just watch his speech today at the United (World Order)Nations, and noticed the staccato Obama. This Obama's speech never flows. It's as though he has to stop, waiting for the next signal.

So the real powers will continue until average people begin to realize what is going on. But until that happens, individuals have to look after themselves. One way you can do that is, by not flying anywhere. That would really piss them off. They don't like it when we're not spending money. That is in part, why we've cancelled our trip. But I also wouldn't put it pass them to blow up an airliner to prove their point. The CIA has done it before. The British and American governments are now in war mode, which is not unusual for them, but more so than ever. My guess is, they want to start another war while faux Obama is technically in power, so the next faux president can then claim they inherited it, and continue on, much as before. Most likely, it will be a cloned Hillary Clinton. We noticed the other day how young Clinton's looking. Seems they're rolling out the Clinton clones to see which one sells better.

It's both amazing and frustrating to me that the average person is not getting it. I was once asked why I care what my next door neighbour thinks. My response was immediate: "Because in their cognitively deprived state, they pull us down with them."
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:46 pm

There are articles and videos that say "Your silence is your consent", and I'll also say, a person's silence -- as well as their 'vote' -- is not only their consent, but their cooperation and complicity.

I was made aware of how important it is to write a small flyer/ hand-out because when I was shopping at the local natural food store the other day, someone with a clipboard and pen approached me wanting to make sure I'm an up-to-date registered voter. I know they were doing this mainly because we will have another ballot about labeling GMOs, which of course, will be rigged.

Oh wow, don't get me started on being a registered voter; but actually, yes do, because I'm about to hand out pamphlets that tell them exactly what a registered voter has signed themselves up for, and how they are no longer a sovereign individual, let alone an American, but an indentured slave of the United States, Inc. Not only that, whenever someone votes for anyone to take a seat in the de facto government, they are empowering it towards a stronger form of tyranny.

With that I refer the reader to the video to the video on this page: http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/botr/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=66&start=10 about the Draco President at the White House, and that includes anyone in the near past and future.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to U.S. Presidents, Statesmen, Politicians, World 'Royalty'