The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Eye-tooth ratio comparison

This section is for the discussion of topics that don't fit into any other category.

Eye-tooth ratio comparison

Postby bandi » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:34 am

I recently saw a video on youtube where the person showed a fool proof way to check and see if there are multiples of a person. The topic of the video I watched was of Killary.

Here's how it works:

A head shot of a person is taken and a horizontal line is drawn from the center of the left eye to the center of the right eye. Then from the ends of this line on both sides, draw a line downward which is going to connect with the next line below.

The next line is drawn from the bottom of the top teeth across to a point where it meets the two lines that are drawn vertically downward from each eye. At this point you are drawing a box so to speak, comprised of four lines.

One connects the center of each eye.
One downward from each eye to the fourth line that is drawn across the upper teeth. The photo must show the person with their teeth showing.
Now you have four separate lines that literally create a box on the person's face.

Next, measure the horizontal line that connects each eye ball center.
Then measure the horizontal line that goes from either eye downward to the line that you drew that just touches the exposed upper set of front teeth.
Whatever the difference is in inches, figure out how to turn the two different measurements into ratios.

As in: the top eye connecting line is, say, 3 inches (I'm just using that as a number).
The horizontal line going from the center of the eye ball down to the line that touches the top front teeth, is, say, 4 inches.
The ratio will be 1 to 1.25.
The 1 is the eyeball line, the 1.25 will be the eyeball down to the line that touches the bottom of the front teeth measurement.

This ratio will never change IF YOU APPLY IT TO 100 OR A 1000 PHOTOS OF THE SAME PERSON. It will only change if the comparisons are made of more than one person with the same face (as in CLONES OR SYNTHETICS).

Here is a great example of what I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYV0klJrUEw

WOW. Check it out !!!
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Eye-tooth ratio comparison

Postby bandi » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:29 am

Here is Jim Fetzer on this topic of multiple HRC's. He's a bit hard to both look at as well as listen to but if you can get past that he's right on the money:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrxWapQQgGQ
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:01 pm

I suppose we should be happy for whatever little bit we can get from these controlled opposition people, but remember all those articles that said clones are between 95% and 98% identical? Fetzer is saying these Hillarys are "completely different", but I don't see less than 95% similarity.

Excuse me for being super-critical, but I think this is a very inconclusive comparison photo. He says "different noses and earlobes". How can you tell which kind of lobe she has in either photo, and remember Paul had different lobes and noses, too. The completely different facial expressions will also change the size and shape of the nose. It's so much better to find two pictures of someone you think is a double or multiple, that have the same expression, and the photo is shot from the same angle, and then crop them to be level with each other!

This is the same guy who said Ringo came forward with the "truth" that Paul had been replaced, instead of telling the world that both Ringo and Paul, as well as the other two Beatles, were multiples/ clones.

Aquarius is the age of knowledge -- as in the bible scripture that "everything that has been hidden shall be made known" in the next age/ era (aeon) -- and knowing how most of the world doesn't accept any new information aka knowledge, the pimpocracy may be giving this info out in dribs and drabs. It's easier to accept a "body double" than an outright synthetic copy, so it will be small steps and stages to take the major portion of the population to complete disclosure.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Agreed. The pics shouldn't be compared, being that they're taken from such different angles.

Fetzer is very much intolerable, at least for my liking. Have you seen him with Clare Kuehn and that young man Stephen who says he's JPM's son ? The three of them made a video with Stephen telling his story and it really is a heart wrenching tale if you believe him which I actually do. Clare helped Stephen put the story down on paper and she did a good job. Fetzer ruins the video though, he bursts the volume of his voice too often and he steps all over Clare way too many times and just gives off a vibe that while too hard to pinpoint is beyond what my antennae likes. I can't explain other than to say he's a creep-a-zoid that gives me the skeeves.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:58 pm

Agreed. The pics shouldn't be compared, being that they're taken from such different angles.

And how can you tell what type of earlobes they are when she has them covered with earrings?? They think people will believe something, as long as they say it out loud? Maybe it's a test to see if anyone is paying attention yet.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:27 am

Even with the different angles that the photos were taken from, it seems clear to me that the nostrils on the right side are not the same shape.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:40 am

It's obvious those are two different Hillarys, but if you stand in front of a mirror and make different faces, you'll see how your nostrils will appear to change shape. I'm saying comparison photos should be as identical as possible, so the differences really stand out and are undeniable. It's too easy for nay-sayers to scoff at that kind of so-called 'research' as was presented in that video.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Miscellaneous Topics