The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

An interesting comparison site

This section is for the discussion of topics that don't fit into any other category.

An interesting comparison site

Postby bandi » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:17 am

I just came across this web site yesterday: https://pieceofmindful.com/2016/04/23/sir-faul/. I don't know if anyone has visited it yet but I have to say it is very interesting.

The guy who owns the site keeps on calling the ones he compares to each other 'twins'. I don't know if he's afraid to say the word 'clones' or if he just feels that all the personalities that he compares to each other are literally twins. I think he's just afraid to use the 'c' word rather than just being naive.

The guy's comparison's may not be to everyone's liking: he splits the photos down the middle then puts the two halves together which may or may not turn someone off, but for me it sure showed me that his heart is right in trying to show the underhandedness that's going on in the entertainment world, even if his work isn't high tech. It still shows what's happening. It's worth a visit or three.

I can't get enough of what he's showing !
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: An interesting comparison site

Postby Silversong » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:50 am

This still isn't a place for posting PID links. I've gone over and over ad infinitum about there being a pre-PID Paul with a cowlick, and a post-PID "Faul" without one. It's as if the author of that site thinks they have it all sewn up because they post ONE picture of a young Paul, and ONE picture of a Paul a little older. How many times have we gone over the fact that nothing can be proven with one comparison? It takes many, many pictures of both eras to show there were always multiples. I would ask that you look around on this message board and re-familiarize yourself with it.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:45 pm

I'm really very sorry, Silversong.

I figured out where my mistake was in this posting: I should have put a disclaimer in that this other web site wasn't anything more than an interesting comparison site and nothing more.

I also should have mentioned that I wasn't trying to compare his work to yours; what you've shown from the start of this forum--that from the very beginning there have been multiples of the group--had nothing to do with what he'd shown, that he was comparing 1 early Paul to 1 later Paul then walking away patting himself on the back for that.

I know now that his site should not have been compared to this one. At least not the Paul-Faul page that I linked in.

The really interesting stuff that's on his site--way more so than his early-later comp of the 'Pauls'--was what I was hoping to have others look at, and I apologize that I seem to be a thick headed person by posting the infantile-ness (to any serious researcher who 'gets' what you've so nicely established here on this site). So I guess by me posting what I did it made it seem that it was in direct conflict to what you've shown over and over--that this whole affair is so so much more than what it seems, so much more than ONE early Paul and ONE later Faul that were twins.

I didn't mean to get you upset, or excited, or disgusted with what appears to be my idiocy in posting the Paul/Faul page. Big mistake, I wasn't trying to throw something in that didn't belong. I honestly thought that others would find a fraction of the astonishment that I found when it became clear to me that there have been so many celebs/entertainers that have been doubled. Especially Bobby Fuller--the singer who 'died' in 1966 (!!) becoming Bill O'Reilly, the mouthpiece of today's talk TV; Duane Allman becoming Lemmy Kilmister (what a name huh ?!!) and the many others the site's owner has shown. He says that there's over 60 people who've died very young and have moved on to 'becoming' different, and completely new TV/music/movie whores.

I love this site, Dorie. I'm sorry if I threw a wrench into the mix with posting what I did. I know that I've done this before--posted comments and such that just seemed--later, after the fact-- to ignore or contradict both previous understanding that you've helped me achieve as well as contradict the work that you and others have slaved over. I often seem to have poor instincts on what I should post as well as what I should say in a post.

For that reason I'll move along and I will stay away. The last thing I want is to ruin the experience for others, for those that are coming here to learn what you've established. If the posts that I make are confusing to newcomers here then I should not be here.

Thank you for the many times you've helped me understand the things that I didn't know before. It's been quite a ride.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Tink » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:51 pm

Please don't leave the forum, bandi. I'm sure Silversong doesn't want that. And I certainly don't. We need every ally we can get, and your contributions have been very valuable.

I actually did see this website before you mentioned it here, because Miles Mathis, who I occasionally look at, brought it up on his site. My impression was that while this pieceofmindful blogger hasn't yet mustered the courage to take this issue of celebrity multiples far enough -- and admit that there really is cloning going on out there (he thinks they're "twins" of some kind) -- I nevertheless consider it a very good thing that other people out there are gradually noticing that something incredibly strange has been going on. That he's also pointing out that so many big, big news stories we all bought into are total fictions -- like the JonBenet Ramsey murder which it's now obvious never happened -- is also good. People need to be talking about these things on a large scale now, so even if someone isn't putting all the pieces together quite right (do any of us? it's an ongoing process), I find sites like his a good sign.

Again, please don't leave us, bandi. It would be a great loss.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Return to Miscellaneous Topics