The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Magician's Pacts with Demons

This section is for the discussion of topics that don't fit into any other category.

Magician's Pacts with Demons

Postby bandi » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:08 am

http://worldtruth.tv/demons-are-the-rea ... ic-tricks/

I didn't know where to post this so I put it here, hope that's OK.

The above video is very interesting. I think most will agree.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Magician's Pacts with Demons

Postby Silversong » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:24 am

Hi bandi,

There could be a lot of truth to this. Just looking into the eyes of most of them says a lot. Case in point:

Image Image Image Image
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:48 am

Hello Bandi,

Very interesting and disturbing video. It doesn't surprise me though. It ties in with most of the famous rock stars, one example being the Beatles. I wonder too if this has any connection to that of channelling. I was recently reading a book in which the information is being channelled. However, I stopped reading book after several chapters, at least until I can determine more about channelling and its possible affect on the reader.

The book was recommended to me by an author I respect, but my concern here is the connection to the CIA and MKULTRA. This author also recommended a biography on Andrija Puharick. Puharick was connected at one time to military intelligence. There is speculation too that he may have been involved with MKULTRA. Channelling may very well be a tool of MKULTRA. This is were it gets interesting, since there is every reason to suspect that demons, as talked about here in the video, may have a connection to MKULTRA. I'm not saying that Puharick was connected to MKULTRA, but I wonder if he was used as a pawn by the CIA to promote channelling, when in actuality, channelling may be another form of mind control through demonic possession. It's interesting to note the change in behaviour in Mark David Chapman, after he allegedly shot John Lennon. I say allegedly, as I now believe the John Lennon assassination was a hoax.
Randyguitar

Postby bandi » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:53 am

Hi Randyguitar;

Please tell us why you feel the Lennon killing was a hoax. Go into detail if you wouldn't mind; I think this is a good topic because besides myself I think others here may have things to say about this that will help us all understand more.

Thanks.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Randyguitar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:10 pm

Hi Bandi,

I'll go into this in more detail later, but the John Lennon killing has all the earmarks of a staged event, or a hoax. For one thing, there is the curious behaviour of the doorman at the Dakota Building. He watched Mark David Chapman stand there for several hours, waiting for Lennon to arrive back. Anyone would have questioned Chapman and most likely, would have alerted Lennon's security. And what about Chapman himself? How many killers are interviewed on CNN? Actually, it's against the rules. Then there is the emergency room doctor who attended to Lennon. This doctor just happened to know Lennon personally, and yet he didn't recognize Lennon while he was supposedly trying to save his life. Yes, it can be argued that Lennon had lost a lot of blood and that his colour had drastically changed. But this doesn't change the features, and given the fact that he was taken to the hospital by police, I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't have informed the hospital by radio that they were transporting a famous celebrity, so that the proper protocols could be put into place. The doctor claims he only found out it was Lennon, when he asked someone. This is ludicrous.

As anything with the Beatles, this Lennon assassination smacks of another mind control program on a mass scale. The PID book I just finished, is basically insinuating that Paul McCartney may have had indirect involvement in the assassination, since it is believed that Lennon was about to go public with the fact that McCartney was killed and replaced. I don't buy this, given that there is ample evidence that all 4 Beatles were multiples.

This has to be looked at in another way.
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:41 pm

This is also on the thread about Mark David Chapman.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=143&p=585#p585

Maybe certain particular truths can be gleaned from all this information. This author is at least correct when he says the evidence is all very sketchy, and there is no universally-accepted theory about this shooting.

"...It is difficult to criticize the official explanation of what happened to John Lennon because a universally-accepted version does not exist. There was no trial, no testimonies, no witnesses. The police report was certainly of little value and the autopsy report is suppressed from public view.... Most of the public's perception of Chapman is hocus-pocus nonsense, half-truths, media spin, and the power of suggestion. A patsy was needed to take the blame for murdering Lennon, so Chapman was set up to take the fall...."

Read More
=

However, for me personally.... The Beatles themselves were a hoax, so maybe everything else about them was, too.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Miscellaneous Topics