The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Sickening

This section is for the discussion of topics that don't fit into any other category.

Sickening

Postby bandi » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:34 pm

This is horrific and disgusting. I thought I'd share it even though I forgot where I found it (my apologies):

"How do the Illuminati get rid of their leftovers, the children their bloodlines have that aren’t going to amount to a great deal? In terms of mind-control, the male children that are the programming leftovers, the ones that are not really fit to make into politicians, doctors and lawyers, will be made into stalkers, according to an ex-
Illuminati programmer, who worked in this area of programming, the ratio of men to women that are
programmed for stalking is about 90% to 10%. Why discuss how the Illuminati makes stalkers? First, many
people doubt that there is a controlled conspiracy by the Illuminati to control the world, because in their limited understanding they think that there are too many uncontrollable people around for the world to be controlled.

They don’t realize that a large share of those crazy people were intentionally created by the Illuminati. The
Illuminati programmers and handlers during the 40’s through the 60’s, according to insiders, had specific quotas
on how many people to have go crazy so that the mental institutions (which were used for programming) could
maintain their government financing."

"The Illuminati need their people seeded at all levels of society, at the gutter level as well as in palaces. This is where the stalkers, their leftover children used for programming are handy. Many of these stalkers had secret Illuminati lineages that are hidden via adoption. As one ex-Illuminati member said, "They are the weak links." The Illuminati must have dependable people everywhere, even in the gutter and prisons."
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Sickening

Postby Silversong » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:17 am

I did a search, and that seems to be part of a much larger article "Selection and Preparation of the Victim".

(Yikes and Yuck) -- It is down the page a ways.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... part01.htm
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Miscellaneous Topics