The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Mystery Quiz

This section is for the discussion of topics that don't fit into any other category.

Mystery Quiz

Postby Silversong » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:29 pm

Bandi asked me to post this picture for him, and see if anyone can guess who it is. I figured it out in less than 10 minutes, and didn't want to give too big of a clue by posting it in any particular section.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Mystery Quiz

Postby Tink » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:20 pm

I'm stumped. I need a hint.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:32 am

His last name is synonymous with one of the coins in our monetary system.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:40 am

He's considered to be one of the 'forgotten' Beatles.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:59 am

Oh!! I know now! I would never have gotten it without that second hint. :lol:

I won't post the answer in case someone else wants to have a go at it too.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby bandi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:15 am

This person seemingly vanished. He'd be the second at his instrument to have a taste of the insanity, if only briefly.

Did that make it too easy now ?!
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Tink » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:53 pm

bandi wrote:This person seemingly vanished.

I had never heard of him until I got into Silversong's forums. And I grew up with The Beatles permeating my whole existence, and my whole family's existence. How did you find this picture, bandi? Only if what you say doesn't give away the answer too easily... ;)
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:59 am

Here is the answer for everyone. It is Jimmy Nicol (nickel=part of the monetary system) who stood in for Ringo in 1964 when he had his tonsils out.
Image Image

ImageImage

He was also in a group called the Spotnicks.

Jimmy Nicol The Beatles Drummer For 12 Days In 1964
...Nicol had a tough time adjusting to life after his stint in The Beatles. He played in several different bands and once even played on the same bill as The Beatles.

Nicol said several years later:
“Standing in for Ringo was the worst thing that ever happened to me. Until then I was quite happy earning thirty or forty pounds a week. After the headlines died, I began dying, too.”

http://www.feelnumb.com/2011/01/09/jimm ... r-12-days/
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:43 am

If the story of Nichol's career being ruined and his fading into obscurity is true, it's further proof that the Beatles Never Existed. With all the power, connections, influence they supposedly had in the music industry by virtue of their being the most important band that ever was, they could easily have helped him out and made sure he always had lucrative work. It's the very least they could have done. Why didn't they? The only answer is that they actually had no power, no connections, no influence. They made nothing happen anywhere; it was all engineered for them (including their music), and they were nothing but dehumanized puppets. Even if a person doesn't accept the reality of human simulacra, the Jimmy Nichol event (assuming it's true) shows that the Beatles were slaves, nothing more than powerless slaves.

Once again we see the one eye signal all celebrities are required to do (Ringo in the top photo).
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Tink » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:24 pm

And hey -- wait a minute. How come the Ringo in the top photo and the Ringo in the second photo beneath it have totally different hair lengths and hair styles if it's supposed to be the exact same hospital stay? The Powers That Clone (and distribute wigs) made a serious continuity error that time. And are the backboards on the bed different in the two shots? The top one is missing a center ring thing, and the vertical seam on the wall is missing, whereas Ringo is seated in the same spot in both photos, namely right in front of the vertical left hand bar.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Next

Return to Miscellaneous Topics