The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Mystery Quiz

This section is for the discussion of topics that don't fit into any other category.

Re: Mystery Quiz

Postby Silversong » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:47 pm

Very good catch, Tink! Who ever heard of having a makeover during a surgery stay? And is that even the same George spraying his throat as in the picture below it? Only their handler knows for sure. Another thing I've been wondering about and was going to post about, is how Maureen Cox so easily got through all the guards and hoops to visit Ringo. Wouldn't hundreds and hundreds of girls have been wanting to do the same thing? But there's Maureen, and with pictures, too, right by his side, because she was a "devoted fan". The weird thing is, I used to see those pictures all the time in image searches, but suddenly they're all gone from the internet. Maybe they realized people would start connecting the dots about it. Doesn't make sense that she got through and no one else ever did. Why her? I think I showed evidence at FFD that there were at least two Maureens. I'll check that out soon.

If more people don't rise up and fight for our species - the human race - we won't be a species any longer. They are controlling us through our subconscious mind with signs and symbols, some of which is language, especially the English language. And these pictures of changing Beatles at the same event just causes cognitive dissonance. Another thing Jay Parker has said in an interview I listened to the other night is that he will never forget his parents saying the Illuminati wants control of the human subconscious, because that is from where we live our lives. It is at least 95% of what might be called in computer terms, our "operating processor".

"Signs and symbols rule the world, not rules or laws." - Confucius
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:25 am

Notice he's eating left-handed. If there was only one Ringo all the way through, he had to be very ambidextrous because he used both hands very skillfully. Today he says he's left-handed, and has always played a right-handed drum kit.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:06 am

Also notice George has two throat sprays in his hands. One for the Ringo in each bed?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous Topics