The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

El Chapo/Trump

This section is for the discussion of topics that don't fit into any other category.

El Chapo/Trump

Postby bandi » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:52 am

El Chapo, the Mexican gangster who 'escaped' the other day from the maximum security prison in Mexico, was actually released by orders of the alphabet group here at home.
The reason ?
To take care of the Trump problem. As in make it go away permanently.
It seems The Donald is not afraid. He says what everyone else is afraid to.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: El Chapo/Trump

Postby bandi » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:53 am

There's a post on god like's forum about this rumor. I refuse to join her site, but can access some forum thread on her site without joining it.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:03 am

Bandi, did they put up a link to the full story about this?

"The Donald" will be just as big of a problem for us as anyone else, including Hillary or Jeb.
=

This is from the Covert Signs thread in the Actors section.

Silversong wrote:Image

Donald Trump is an Illuminati agent tasked with getting Hillary Clinton elected.

Is Donald Trump the New Ross Perot?
Donald Trump makes the Masonic descendent triangle sign in this early photo.
(I've also seen this same sign called the Brotherhood of the Snake signal.)

...Donald Trump is back again to serve his Illuminati Jewish masters. This time around, his role is to win the GOP nomination and throw the election to Hillary Clinton, the Illuminati bankers' preferred candidate.

If this seems farfetched, consider that Trump is allegedly leading the other GOP candidates by a large margin. He catapulted into the lead by pretending to champion ordinary Americans who are fed up with illegal immigration. Calling Mexicans "rapists" is a little extreme but he needed to get attention fast.

The Illuminati Jewish bankers have a long history of manipulating US Presidential elections. An obvious example is when they dusted off Theodore Roosevelt in 1912 to split the Republican vote, defeat Taft and elect their pawn Woodrow Wilson.

In 1940, they got a Democrat, Wendell Wilkie, to run for the Republicans, and ensured FDR's reelection, and US entry into World War Two.

In 1992 election, they elected Bill Clinton by running Ross Perot in order to split the Republican vote. If Perot hadn't run, Bush Sr. would have been re-elected. (Apparently, he had angered the Zionists by referring to their control of Capitol Hill.) Perot got 20 million votes. Clinton got 45 million and Bush got 39 million.

Trump was drafted to run in 2012 but they decided he wasn't needed. Then as now, Trump tailored his position to co-opt the opposition. He is "Christian, pro-life, anti gay marriage and so for the death penalty especially for terrorists."

"I'm a Protestant, I'm a Presbyterian," he told the Christian Post. "And you know I've had a good relationship with the church over the years. I think religion is a wonderful thing. I think my religion is a wonderful religion."

He attends church "as much as I can. Always on Christmas. Always on Easter. And when there's a major occasion. And during the Sundays. I'm a Sunday church person. I'll go when I can." Now, there's conviction.

His real loyalty is to Mother Israel. Recently he said, "there has never been a greater enemy to Israel than Barack Obama. It's incredible the way he treats them, the way he's speaking to them. I think he treats our known enemies much better."

Other stories linked there provide the flavour of Trump's relation to Israel:

Donald Trump's son-in-law agrees to acquire Israeli insurer Phoenix
By Michael Rochvarger

Report: Tycoon Donald Trump's daughter converting to Judaism
By Haaretz Service

http://henrymakow.com/donald_trump_is_m ... RusX3.dpuf

There's a commenter at the above blog who says elections can be stolen so easily, they don't even need to go through with this dog and pony show. While he's so right about that, he then says to either not vote at all, or to add a box with "None of the Above". But I say to that last part, that box can also be changed by the rigged voting machine to reflect whomever is the next selected president. The only sure way to not continue enabling this is to not vote at all, then there is no vote to change.

"You know, comrades", says Stalin, "that I think in regard to this: I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this -- who will count the votes, and how."

Stalin also said, "It doesn't matter who they voted for, they voted for us."
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:20 am

Bandi, here's something that showed up on that forum today.

Here's a Mexican news video showing in detail El Chapo's prison cell, entrance tunnel, exit tunnel, down in the tunnel, and equipment used. Video in Spanish, but can be followed easily enough.

https://www.facebook.com/aztecabajio/vi ... 319389684/
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Miscellaneous Topics