The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Something interesting

This section is for the discussion of topics that don't fit into any other category.

Something interesting

Postby bandi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:59 am

Since I found the forums that originate from Silversong, I've been noticing something about myself that I haven't mentioned and I'd like to now. maybe some others have found something similar.
When I first started to 'see' the proof that Silversong has shown us about there being quite a few versions of each of the Beatles, I've found that my belief system has crumbled. I've found that my mind forgets though, that these guys--if they're even real humans--were not put where they were just to entertain us all. More, I also forget how sinister all this was right from the start and that they were put in place to deceive us and to take our money, our energy and our love. I don't think for one minute that--if there were originals--that they gave any hoot or not about much more than money and for us to idolize them.
My mind goes back and forth between remembering and forgetting. I think this is the human condition. When I hear the first few notes of one of their
more popular songs, I emit emotions that are off the scale. This is hard part for me, this is what I'm talking about. I forget at the speed of light how they were put in place to trick us. But since this web site and the others' work--silversong, tink, many others-- has take effect on me I am now able to 'remember' at the speed of light a lot of what I've learned from coming here. And that seems to be my test--to never forget, to never allow my emotions to dictate to me that a song I hear is what I used to think it was, a form of special entertainment, by a group of special young men who were on a special trip to entertain us. It's very hard at times due to my conditioning.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Something interesting

Postby Tink » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:25 pm

Everyone slips into that forgetfulness mode. Even me. I think Silversong must be the only person alive for whom this does not occur. This phenomenon you speak of is mentioned in certain places on this forum, and Silversong has emphasized, and I fervently agree, that the facts of the Multiples/Simulacra agenda have to be constantly reinforced for an individual. If one doesn't implement a program of constant reinforcement for oneself, he or she will slip back into the weird amnesia, and take all the stories and images and performances as real. Sometimes when I discover some actor or show or something I really like, I find myself falling into the amnesia too. For a little while I think they're real and the bios told about them are real. Then I come to my senses and remember everything, and have an internal tug of war, thinking, "No, it can't be true for that person! Surely not!" Then draw back, take a deep breath, so to speak, and get my mind oriented to the truth again. When I snap out of it it feels like a spell I was temporarily under has been broken.

It's one of the reasons I log on to this forum every single day. I need the reinforcement.

Personally, I NEVER listen to Beatles music. When I watch videos about them posted here, I always turn the sound off. I consider their music far, far too evil, and far too dangerous, to be allowed into my ears and brain and nervous system. Who knows what it's doing to me on some subliminal level? Also, what happens to me when I slip for some reason and do listen, purely for research purposes, because I get no entertainment value at all from their music, is that the song then gets stuck in my mind like a constantly repeating record and just plays and plays and bothers and haunts me, to the point where sometimes I can't sleep that night! That's actually good, because it's a big motivation for me to never listen to The Beatles.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Something interesting

Postby Silversong » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:08 am

Tink wrote:Everyone slips into that forgetfulness mode. Even me. I think Silversong must be the only person alive for whom this does not occur.

I'm confident we can say it's true for Lololark, too, because of the hundreds and thousands of hours he, too, has put into this resarch. I put in 12-15 hours per day, 7 days a week for 3 years on this, and haven't stopped, though I've slowed down considerably. Spending that amount of time with the multiples material, and being thoroughly convinced it's true, totally eradicates the previous conditioning to the idea of their being just one group of four individuals.
This phenomenon you speak of is mentioned in certain places on this forum, and Silversong has emphasized, and I fervently agree, that the facts of the Multiples/Simulacra agenda have to be constantly reinforced for an individual. If one doesn't implement a program of constant reinforcement for oneself, he or she will slip back into the weird amnesia, and take all the stories and images and performances as real. Sometimes when I discover some actor or show or something I really like, I find myself falling into the amnesia too. For a little while I think they're real and the bios told about them are real. Then I come to my senses and remember everything, and have an internal tug of war, thinking, "No, it can't be true for that person! Surely not!" Then draw back, take a deep breath, so to speak, and get my mind oriented to the truth again. When I snap out of it it feels like a spell I was temporarily under has been broken. It's one of the reasons I log on to this forum every single day. I need the reinforcement.

This could probably happen for me, too, if I stayed away from it for too long. I, too, must continue the reinforcements, but they've been sort of 'second nature' for me while I've developed the presentations.
Personally, I NEVER listen to Beatles music. When I watch videos about them posted here, I always turn the sound off. I consider their music far, far too evil, and far too dangerous, to be allowed into my ears and brain and nervous system. Who knows what it's doing to me on some subliminal level? Also, what happens to me when I slip for some reason and do listen, purely for research purposes, because I get no entertainment value at all from their music, is that the song then gets stuck in my mind like a constantly repeating record and just plays and plays and bothers and haunts me, to the point where sometimes I can't sleep that night! That's actually good, because it's a big motivation for me to never listen to The Beatles.

Again I'm going to mention the member at PID MH named LosParanoias. He came on one day and said he'd listened to a particular Beatles tune -- I can't remember which one now -- and said to be sure not to listen to it because it will stay in your head for days and days. I told him I'd just listened to a different one for some of my research, and it was doing the same thing. So I think you're very right, Tink. They will all do that, and don't forget what John Todd said about all rock musicians having to be initiated witches, and that all rock music is obligated to contain "witchy words", and that a satanic spell is placed upon the records as they are produced so that it hexes all the fans and those who listen to it.

Here's an excerpt from a thread titled "Demons in the Music":
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=54
PID and PIA are helping perpetrate the continuation of this crime on those of us who finally see it for what it is. TPTB knew exactly how to poison the youtful minds of the 60s and 70s into thinking "it's whatever you make of it", or "it's all good, man", and those same youth who are now grandparents still don't know the following:

John Todd: An ex-Illuminati explains how witches write rock music by channeling demons, and that no one can be a rock singer unless they become a confirmed, initiated witch. Spells and curses are cast upon all records before they're released.

“Rock music is not just a song; it is supernatural music that witches carefully design by their spirit guides – familiar spirits – in the form of spells... they conjure demons into the master (copy).... after it’s been recorded, – this is why it’s recorded about a month before it’s released - it’s taken into a temple room on the full moon.... the main reason for rock music is to place spells on people that couldn’t be reached otherwise... much of the songs are written in what we call 'witch language'..... when you’re in the first or second witch’s level, you have to learn over 2,000 (code) words (placed into the songs) that if said by anybody else, wouldn’t mean what you mean when you say them.... Elton John said he’s never written or sung a song that wasn’t in witch language....

"David Crosby, when he and Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young produced the record 2-Way Street, they ordered the principality of the deep, and ordered demons of rebellion to go into the records, **and everybody that heard it would be rebellious against law and order and government. One of the greatest reasons for the great upheaval in the 60s was that one album, and they take open credit for it." *Note: 2-Way Street was released in 1971.

**Just what TPTB wanted, so they could slowly and methodically begin to remove our freedoms "for our safety".

The Beatles were never our friends, but was it their fault?

There's also a video on that thread where it's talked about how deeply satanic all of the entertainment industry has become, and it's much more awful than I ever imagined. He says every rock star, actor, model, musician, producer, beat maker, et al, has a Satanic Bible in their home, and before they practice, they turn off the lights and chant to the devil. He says "Easy-E" says the Lord's Prayer backwards, something Crowley would be very proud to know. When they're finished with their "prayer time", they put the lights back on and come up with some 'outstanding hooks'.

So there it is, that's how much evil can be done to us just by listening, and why we can't get it out of our heads or sleep!
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Miscellaneous Topics