The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Conclusive evidence, Paul is Dead

Post jokes, cartoons, funny articles, and sweet stories to bring a smile here, if they do not fit into any other category. This includes Beatle humor, too!

Conclusive evidence, Paul is Dead

Postby cmsahe » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:09 am

AbbeyRoadPaul_zpsbb4ab9da.jpg

:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carlos Santillan (cmsahe)
cmsahe
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Conclusive evidence, Paul is Dead

Postby Tink » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:18 am

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Excellent! That made my evening.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:43 am

That was probably just the wrong thing for me and it startled me to see it, but then everyone would have to know about my connection to a car accident in a 'little green car' (like Paul's accident in his green car). We had that discussion at CTRN.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:21 pm

I guess I found it funny because we're not even sure The Beatles were real "people". Was there ever even a "Paul" that could "die"? The picture spoofs the Beatles' myth, in a cartoon sort of way, like those Warner Brothers cartoons where Daffy Duck or Wiley Coyote have bombs explode underneath them or anvils dropped on top of them, but they're just cartoon characters, so it's okay. It's just funny. That was my reaction.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:25 pm

I understand. It's just that there's a condition known as "Highly Sensitive Person", which is more a 'state of being' than a disorder, and I fall into that category. It affects me to the extent that I could not even watch cartoons like Roadrunner or Tom & Jerry because of the violence, even though it was illusory. Our emotions don't know whether we're watching something real or not (they just respond to the stimulus input), as in going to a horror movie -- which I also never could watch -- so I react differently than most. However, it's probably also how I can see things like multiples and the subtle differences in them.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Silversong wrote: ...I react differently than most. However, it's probably also how I can see things like multiples and the subtle differences in them.

That sounds likely. You have a much, much better eye for it than I do. The only reason I can see it is because the Powers That Clone make it so obvious these days. The replacements are so obviously different people from the predecessor, or the "celebrities" so obviously don't age, or they have those weird, freaky doll eyes no normal person has, that anyone with their blinders off can tell.

While I don't have the Highly Sensitive Person condition, I am highly, highly intuitive, more so than the average person (which isn't at all fun, I can tell you), so in a lot of cases with these "celebrities" it starts out with my just sensing that something isn't right. It's a feeling of something wrong, and maybe it even nags at me. Then I investigate the objective, observable details further and it turns out the feeling was right.

Thank God for BNE! The only other two sites I know of that were looking at the same things we are were the Doppelganger Identity and Research site and the David Icke Forums thread Stepford Wives. Both of those are pretty much dead in the water now.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby cmsahe » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:41 am

Sorry Dorie, I didn't know about your bad experience in relation with a car accident.

When I was 7 y/o my mom, with me and my brother aboard, had a very serious crash, the accident even appeared in a newspaper, she was taken to a hospital but my brother and I came out walking from it.
Carlos Santillan (cmsahe)
cmsahe
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:03 pm

It's all part of my very strange paranormal connection to Paul, which was discussed with another person at the original forum CTRN. She, too, and others she knows, have very unusual connections as well. That accident I had was in a "little green car", and so was Paul's. I was knocked unconscious and never knew I'd gotten hit; he "blew his mind out" in a car. It got even stranger from there when my friend at CTRN and I compared notes.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Share A Joke, Have A Laugh