The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Re: Apollo Moon Mission Hoax

Discuss anything pertinent to this topic here. Current Events, Cataclysms past and future, Earth Changes, Global Warming or Ice Age, Patriots, Freemen, Vaccines, GMOs, Chemtrails, etc.

Postby Silversong » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:38 am

Right! Have you seen the videos about how stars are invisible in space? All new information for our day and age. How convenient for them to come up with such an "explanation".
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:16 am

NASA is never at a loss for excuses. The excuse they give for there being no stars in the alleged Apollo photos from the lunar surface is, the camera lens was configured to capture the light from the lunar surface, not the stars. They claim that the astronauts would not have been able to change the settings on the camera once on the Moon.

Does anyone really believe this nonsense? NASA spent 150 billion dollars in today's money supposedly sending 6 manned missions to the Moon, and no thought to send another camera with the lens settings necessary to take photos of the stars from the lunar surface?

The real reasons there are no stars in the photos is because they never went. And to try and fake them was too risky. Any amateur astronomer could have easily noticed any mistake, which would have exposed the hoax. So NASA decided it was better to leave the lunar sky black.

Spending 150 billion dollars sending manned missions to the Moon and not taking any photos of the stars from the lunar surface, is like going to the circus, and never leaving the car.
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:58 am

All I can say is check this out for yourself and see what you think!

Moon has breathable atmosphere, lakes, flora and fauna and planet-wide civilization.
http://moonexposed.blogspot.com/
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:08 am

Who would've thought the Flat Earth theory would be some of the best evidence we never went, and never will go to the Moon?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:24 am

Stargods responded to the video in the previous post by saying:

"Woah...the astronaut's suits in the clips show no sign of being pressurised. The suits bend with ease. Wikileaks is supposed to release leaks aboat the moon landing."

=

I think this is very interesting:
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:24 am

This is a new Stargods video. He didn't ask me to post it, but I'm doing so because I like his argument against the possibility that we could've gone to the moon with 60's technology.

Simple logic demonstrates that man did not go to the moon. Here's just a few examples.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to World News, Events, Mainstream & Alternative History, Global Agendas