The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Why Does the World Feel Wrong?

Discuss anything pertinent to this topic here. Current Events, Cataclysms past and future, Earth Changes, Global Warming or Ice Age, Patriots, Freemen, Vaccines, GMOs, Chemtrails, etc.

Re: Why Does the World Feel Wrong?

Postby Another Girl » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:43 pm

Silversong wrote:Here's another reason why the world not only feels wrong, but IS wrong. I just noticed tonight that there are smart meters on my building, but not only that, there are two of them right on the other side of my living room. They're both on my neighbors side of the partition to our patios, and there are two more outside of his living room. We got into a conversation about it, and I told him how they're making people sick, and causing fires. I mentioned that they emit radiation, and are a risk for cancer. I told him to look it up on the internet if he was interested. So of course, I never expected this because I forget it's what people still do, but he went to the American Cancer Society site to read about it! And oh, of course, they whitewash everything, and say it's no more dangerous than a cell phone. So I said they don't tell you how dangerous those are, do they?

Well, he couldn't believe the cancer society wouldn't be telling the truth. After all, aren't they there to help cure cancer? lol No, they're there to take your donations and live in the lap of luxury. Anyway, he said he hasn't been able to get into conspiracies, but I told him a couple good ones would be to search the Bilderberg Group and "U.S. vs USA", and I gave him another source on YouTube about smart meters. He also thought the news would probably tell us about the dangers, if there were any. He does believe 'something' is wrong in the world, but doesn't want to look into what it is, or doesn't want to believe it.

Just this reaction, I also know. People have no interest to read outside the mainstream.

A few weeks ago, a woman said she has really big fear of the "Rechtsradikale". Our newspapers and magazines publish regularly, that the evil German called Rechtsradikale set fire to homes for asylum seekers. She's afraid it might be like in the Third Reich again, if this right-wing extremists get the upper hand.
I'm not a person who wants to convince others. Therefore, I do sometimes only hints. So I said, one should not believe everything that maybe it's a bit different. (I have read on the Internet that the refugees themselves set the fire because they want to live differently. Apparently, their own house and car were promised before they came to Germany. Or they don't like the food. Whatever.)
The woman said, she read in different magazines from different people, it must be true. She accused me, I would have to be intelligent enough to see that is true, and it could not be denied.
Many people are so stuck in their minds.They believe only the official institutions (mainstream).
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:09 am

I knew it would be pointless, and just be "information overload" if I told my neighbor that all the mainstream news is scripted. They're just actors reading their lines, and they all say the same thing. We had someone in the country named Edward R. Murrow who said when he was retiring circa the 70s, that he would be the last of the 'real' investigative journalists.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:29 am

There are a few observant people that see if the same picture is used for another topic. The Newscast told the people about one country and the other time it was an attack in another country, but the same picture is shown.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Yes, that's like when the twin towers in New York were "bombed" on September 11, 2001. They said Osama bin Laden was dancing in a cave celebrating (because we were supposed to believe the Arabs did it), but they were showing a film from a different year. Most people won't believe that, though, when you tell them. They don't really want to know the truth; they don't want anything that will upset their current lifestyle and belief system.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:28 pm

A glimpse of hope!
I work in a club, it is not a sports club, but we have a few sports for people in our borough. We offer dancing for young children for free. A mother has taken the supervision over the children. I see her about 5 minutes in the week, when she comes into my "office". When we have the opportunity, we chat a little. I like her very much (she is a Greek married to a Serb), grown up in Germany. She thinks like us here on the site.
The first time when she noticed aware that there is something wrong, was the news in Germany and then in Greece. The news and the images were the same, but the statement was contradictory. (I believe it was about the war in Yugoslavia). In Germany, there were the "bad Serbs" and in Greece were the other (I forget who) the "evil".

Today, we had finally the opportunity for a long talk. I told her about my newest topic The Beatles. And her newest topic is the flat earth.
It was so much fun to be able to speak with someone about these topics (and others). I asked her, if she has someone to talk about and she said yes her husband. He engaged himself much more intense than she.
Another mother(Moroccan) came to us and said her husband is also in this topic interested. But I'm not sure, if she understood us correct. (She speaks German very badly)
Then came another mother(German) to us, heard a few words and said "Oh conspiracy theorists!" and walked away.

Perhaps there is a lot more truth seekers than I thought. Wouldn't that be wonderful?
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:08 pm

I have one local friend and one family member that will talk about these things. It's great that you've found more people with an open mind. What does everyone there think of the flat earth idea?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:24 pm

My Greek friend said, we really do not know anything and I said, I see the same, we do not know where we live.
I have been wondering as a child why everything is straight - the horizon over the ocean.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:57 am

Short and to-the-point.

Truth Cannot Be Destroyed But Humans Can
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:35 am

You won't believe some of the things on the horizon that are disclosed in this video!

University Finds 1 in 3 Americans Unknowingly Microchipped!

Wyoming Institute Technology Projects
http://witscience.org/projects/
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:21 am

This is from Stargods. See if you can believe your ears! This is how GREAT and HUGE the cultural differences are in this world, and why multiculturalism will be the total downfall of America and the world.

Shocking Differences - Dr. William Pierce
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to World News, Events, Mainstream & Alternative History, Global Agendas