The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

The Flat Earth Thread is Back!

Discuss anything pertinent to this topic here. Current Events, Cataclysms past and future, Earth Changes, Global Warming or Ice Age, Patriots, Freemen, Vaccines, GMOs, Chemtrails, etc.

Re: The Flat Earth Thread is Back!

Postby Another Girl » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:39 pm

I like the videos, they explain it well!
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:17 am

Well then, get a load of this. I've been listening last night and today as he explains how the universe is a Taurus field, a vortex, and how our bodies have the "torso", etc. The Torah of the Bible, the Tarot of the Gypsies are all from "Taurus", and more words, too. It is the word "rotate" backwards; everything is rotating energy. He talks about why we can forget the nonsense of evolution.

Listen at about 1:21:00 for that part. It's exceptional!

Flat Earth Is The Ultimate Intelligence Test
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:31 am

This is not Flat Earth per se, but he says the Zodiac can only work with the FE model.

“In the Bible is the story of the microcosm of Man, and how Man was created. In the Bible there is only one story, and that is the story of the creation of Man, and how Man is the temple of what they call 'God', or the Temple of Solomon. Solomon’s temple was not built with hammer or saw, or the ‘sound’ of hammer or saw. The temple is the body, which is built on the Principle of 12 because the Universe is built on 12. Everything the Universe does, it does through the number 12... The human body must correspond to the Universe because Man is the measure of the Universe...”

“All the philosophies, the theologies, the religions – they are all one... What you find when you look at the ancient texts is that the theme is exactly the same, especially for the ones who have insight; the esoteric ‘knowers’, rather than the exoteric believers.”

The human body is the Temple of Solomon, made of 12 parts:

1. Aries the Ram = Top of the Head (Cerebrum)
2. Taurus the Bull = Bottom of the Head (Cerebellum)
3. Gemini = the Two Arms
4. Cancer = the Breast
5. Leo = the Heart
6. Virgo = the Belly
7. Libra = the Two Kidneys/ the Scales/ Balance
8. Scorpio = the Generative Area
9. Sagittarius = the Hips/ Hippo (the horse)
10. Capricorn = the Knees/ Knee Caps
11. Aquarius = the Calves and Ankles
12. Pisces = the Feet

There are:
12 Constellations of the Zodiac
12 Olympian Gods
12 Apostles of Christ
12 Tribes of Israel
12 Hours in the Day / 12 Hours of Night
12 Months of the Year
12 inches in a foot
12 biochemical cell salts
12 Labors of Hercules
12 Stations of Life in Buddhism
12 Judges of Israel
12 Chakras (8 thru 12 are transpersonal or spiritual)
12 Cranial Nerves
And many more....

“Justinian’s wife had Reincarnation removed from the bible in the 6th century. When you doctor the books and change their true message, and overlay it with historical facts and things to blur out the beautiful, true message that is at the bottom of it, you do that for control so the people do not know the true riches of the wisdom that’s in the scriptures... You have to understand that the bible is the greatest Astrological treatise in the history of this planet. It is the one and only’'; it’s Astrology at its best.”

“Know thyself, and thou shalt know the mysteries of the gods and the universe”. Socrates
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Acer » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:03 pm

I always wondered if the Bible was modified, and I always wondered what the original text really said, I doubt if any average person will every know.
Acer
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:23 am

There's nothing in this video about Flat Earth, but if you're interested in what the original texts say, and where they're truly from (nowhere in the middle east), take a look at this video. I have this on a DVD from a long time ago, something Jordan Maxwell had put together:

Illes is pronounced ILL-eez. The beings who caused the Fall of Man are mentioned in the bible, and are known there and elsewhere as:

Anakim, Elohim, Titans, Anunnaki, Olympians, Watchers, Serpent Race, Nephilim, Archons, Sons of God. Are they supernatural or humanoid? This also takes into account how humans created the concept of a God in order to assuage their own guilt for human atrocities; i.e., “God told me to do this”.

The Gods and Goddesses of the ancient times were never immortal or disembodied spirits. They always walked among the people, and spoke to them face to face, as it says in the scriptures.

The bible lists many cases of the deities killing even their own parents, committing adultery and even incest with each other. Apparently, the great god Osiris was a product of the incest between Jeb and Nut. Further investigation has shown researchers that he was a "divine king" who was considered to be the "first westerner". Just try and put together in your mind how someone becomes the first westerner, and "Horus with the green eyes". A “virgin” birth literally means a relationship between a human woman and a male god.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:08 am

Something very interesting I came across on the Mtsar Conspiratorium FB page is where a couple of people are discussing how the new Tsarion is so different from the old one, and I see what they mean. I was wondering about a few things myself, such as the forehead lines and voice, the beard placement, and sometimes he wears glasses or sun glasses, etc. I've also noticed he is helping to socially engineer the casual use of obscene language in normal conversations. When I get a chance, I will do some comparison photos and we'll see what we can figure out.

One of the commenters was asking why he would look and sound so different all of a sudden. :D -- more people should be checking out this message board! I also saw on a YT podcast where someone was saying they were surprised to see him back on YT because his old page had been shut down. That is when I would ask why! :geek:
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:53 am

"Frequency of the Heavens, Cymatics, Bio & Sonoluminescence, Actual Stars and Planets - Wandering Stars"

"Actual footage of the stars and planets (wandering stars) above our heads each night. This video is of actual footage of stars mixed with Cymatics, Sonoluminescence, Bioluminescence, Harmonic Resonance of water, Light, the electromagnetic firmament and the waters above."

Research & Education Notes:

+ "PICTURES" are NOT PROOF that WE are LIVING on a 1000 miles/hour Spinning Globe Ball Earth that is tilted at 66.6°/23.4°

+ Pictures CAN BE and ARE FAKED unfortunately, e.g. with the use of software like Photoshop for both picture and video editing.

+ We must be objective and practice the scientific method; to be able to perform repeatable experiments and observe and show the true physics of water for example.

+ Questions: What do we observe in real life with our own eyes? Does water like the 'level' used by a carpenter always settle flat? Is that repeatable? Has water ever settle to the side of a curved surface or a ball? When boats have supposedly been viewed disappearing over the curvature of the sea or lake in front of witnesses, then they observed that our Earth is much much smaller than we have been educated. If the Earth is a ball, and the boat is disappearing so close, then the horizon line of the water and the earth would surely curve downwards to either side of said boat? Why are people who witness boats disappearing over the curvature of the earth/water are able to take a zoom camera/telescope and find the boat again in its' entirety? How do periscopes work in submarines if water is so curved; wouldn't the periscope point into the sky?

+ Science definition:
...the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

+ Scientific method definition:
...a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:36 am

And now we have evidence for a flat earth because of the 2017 eclipse.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:35 am

Total Solar Eclipse DEBUNKS Heliocentrism

so there is a major total solar eclipse coming our way august 21st 2017. in this video i will break down how heliocentrism is debunked by a solar eclipse occurring in the first place. you will see how the solar system was created to hide the flat earth from the world. heliocentrism is a form of mind control and i will prove it in this video. an eclipse should not happen on a helocentric solar system model, but it could easily happen on a flat earth model.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:14 pm

Very nice presentation.

2017 Solar Eclipse Disproves the Globe Model

The Eclipse on August 21, 2017 is supposed to be one where the globe is disproven by the shadow of the moon passing in the wrong direction across North America.

Some Flat Earthers celebrate this idea, while others think it does not in fact disprove the globe. Well, I decided to use real balls to figure this out, hopefully once and for all.

...My conclusion is that the solar eclipse of August 21, 2017, does in fact disprove the globe model, and supports the Flat Earth Model, if the moon's shadow passes from West to East.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

PreviousNext

Return to World News, Events, Mainstream & Alternative History, Global Agendas