The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Assassinations & False Flags (Intl)

Posts about False Flag Events which are always intended to destroy America first, then the rest of the world, and enslave us under their one-world system.

Assassinations & False Flags (Intl)

Postby Silversong » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:25 am

This is quite a good interview. In addition to politicians, world leaders and other celebrities, he discusses the killing of John Lennon in a way I hadn't heard before. I still would have to ask "which" Lennon was murdered if indeed such a thing happened, but I hadn't heard the scenario from this perspective before.

“Award-winning author Ole Dammegard discloses how CIA’s Operation 40, originally implemented in 1960 by Vice President Richard M. Nixon, became a super-secret and very deadly assassination squad that was used by the Elite to carry out a swath of destabilizing assassinations worldwide, including the political assassinations of JFK, Robert F. Kennedy, with roles in Watergate and 9/11. CIA Operation 40 was also deployed against visionary musicians like John Lennon and Bob Marley, two leading musicians leading the world to peace. He will also take us through a detailed and shocking analysis of the assassinations of musicians Whitney Houston and Jimmy Hendrix.”
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Assassinations & False Flags

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:18 am

This has also been posted on another section of the board, but I think it's a good idea to have it here, too.

Preparation for another 9/11-style attack.

This proves 100% that this event is ENTIRELY STAGED and is a MASSIVE PSYOP being used to DESTROY OUR RIGHTS!!
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Assassinations & False Flags (Intl)

Postby Silversong » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:05 pm

I'm seeing all sorts of videos pop up on YouTube about the Paris attacks being a drill that went live. Once again, just like the mass shootings in this country, it must be for "world unification".

I have more to say about this song, and will be doing so on a new thread I'll be opening soon.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Staged Events & Drills