The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Teddy Roosevelt Shooting in 1912 Was Fake, Staged

Posts about False Flag Events which are always intended to destroy America first, then the rest of the world, and enslave us under their one-world system.

Teddy Roosevelt Shooting in 1912 Was Fake, Staged

Postby Tink » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:39 am

Here's an excellent, concise article which uses just common logic and commonly available information to demonstrate that the assassination attempt against then presidential candidate Teddy Roosevelt was completely faked and staged. It turns out they were doing Sandy Hook, Aurora, etc. style crazy gunman false flags even that early.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/id787.html

Reading this article made me flash on the shooting of "Pope" John Paul II in St. Peter's Square in 1981. For years I've been convinced it was entirely fake, a piece of public theater and nothing more. For some reason, I have never heard anyone else anywhere pose this idea. Not on any Truth site anywhere. And of course I dare not tell it to any of my fellow Catholics. They'd probably be so incensed they'd buy guns and shoot me.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Teddy Roosevelt Shooting in 1912 Was Fake, Staged

Postby bandi » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:34 pm

This article just vibrates uncontrollably to me.

Have a look at the photo at the bottom of the article, to the left of the 'grieving' dad from Sandy Hook. The pic on the left shows the utter seriousness of this; how matter of life and death the assassination attempt was ;-))
Right in our face huh ??!!!
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Teddy Roosevelt Shooting in 1912 Was Fake, Staged

Postby Silversong » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:35 am

Where are we living anyway, where things like this can keep happening?

It isn't so much that this happens, it's that too many people don't care, and so do nothing about it. Most likely, it will have to be right on their doorstep before they'll care, and then it will be too late.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Staged Events & Drills