The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

The Mandela Effect Hits Home

Mainstream, Alternative, Evolution, Intervention, Creation, UFOlogy, Reincarnation

Re: The Mandela Effect Hits Home

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:40 am

Tink wrote:...There's another example in my own, physical life where the Mandela Effect has happened, and it's creeping me out even more. It isn't hitting mainstream notice because it's confined to the Catholic world. It involves a dubious but extremely popular image of Jesus known as "The Divine Mercy" image. For about 75 years this image, and various renditions of it produced by various artists, always lacked the wounds of Christ in the hands and feet. That was one of the things that was most dubious about this Christ image, based on an alleged series of visions seen by a Polish nun, Sister Faustina Kowalska (died 1938). In all legitimate apparitions of Christ, and all artistic renderings of the adult Christ in whatever aspect, the wounds of His Crucifixion are always present. No exceptions. So that was one of the things that was weirdly wrong with this "Divine Mercy" image, along with the fact that it just doesn't look Catholic, doesn't look like a normal Jesus. While the order of nuns that Sr. Faustina had belonged to tried to introduce it to the public as a popular devotion, after a thorough investigation of Sr. Faustina's claims and writings the Sacred Congregation of the Holy Office determined that Faustina's visions were not supernatural, there was no legitimacy to her claims, and banned the image, forbidding it to be displayed in any church, oratory, chapel or Catholic home. This remained in force until impostor anti-pope John Paul II pulled Sr. Faustina's writing (which had been on the Church's Index of Forbidden Books because it was so freaky [!], until impostor anti-pope Paul VI did away with the Index altogether) out of mothballs, and lifted the ban on the image and in the 1980's began promoting them both zealously. Ick.

Anyway, the other day I was talking on the phone to a Catholic friend of mine, who is really very devout and a very sweet, earnest man, but who is a big groupie of this "Divine Mercy" cult. I encouraged him to abandon it, and explained to him the devotion's dubious history and the problems with the image, including the absence of the wounds on the false Christ's hands and feet. "There are wounds on His hands and feet," my friend said. "No, there aren't," I argued. "I know this for a fact, that's one of the reasons the Church originally banned the picture." "But I'm looking at it right now," he said, "and there are wounds".

When we got off the phone, I went immediately to the internet to check pictures of the Divine Mercy image. Sure enough, absolutely all of them, everywhere, suddenly show the wounds. "Okay...," I thought, "okay... images on the internet can be tampered with; I'm not sure how every image on every divergent website everywhere can be altered all at once, but... maybe there's a way. It's just a trick of technology." I then searched my own house to see if I had any pamphlet or book or something with a Divine Mercy image in it, but I was at a loss there because at one point a few years ago I deliberately rid my home of any trace of it. I did, however, discover a tucked away Catholic goods catalog from 2005. Long before any internet tampering of the image occurred. I found a page selling something with the image on it. This picture in my old catalog now had wounds!! A few days later I went to church to attend Mass, but before taking my seat checked a couple of Divine Mercy renderings that are, lamentably, displayed there (the cult is very, very popular these days; people are fanatic about it), and suddenly these reproductions -- real life, right there in my church -- have the wounds!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a photo of that infernal "Divine Mercy" image -- I entreat my fellow BNE-ers to not display it in their homes or place of prayer:

Here's a video showing who/ what that picture represents. It's not the cover picture shown here.

(Note: I will also be using portions of this same video for one of the Beatles threads I promised to get back to.)
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:25 am

Since we were mentioning Jesse Spots on another forum today, here is a video he did on this topic.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:18 pm

Silversong wrote: Mark Passio calls the ruling criminals an Occultocracy because they use sorcery, sigil magic, lesser magic, black magic...

That certainly seems to be the case. More and more I'm thinking that's how they're probably doing the so called Mandela Effect. (I'm not crazy about that term, because the Nelson Mandela discrepancy could have been nothing more than the media doing a concerted, planned mind game with people; unless you actually knew Nelson Mandela personally and physically saw for yourself when he was alive and when dead, the MSM could easily have pulled this off. I wish the general term was "Berenstein Effect" because those books are the first widely discussed case where the physical evidence of an impossible change actually manifested in people's own, personal lives. Since then the number of manifestations has been mounting. But I digress.)

I ran across this very detailed and informative video which, while having nothing to do with the Mandela Effect per se, demonstrates, through examining the "tricks" of certain contemporary performance magicians, how black magic and pacts with demons can in fact give people the power to perform sorcery that defies the laws of nature and makes things happen that really are impossible. Manifesting objects out of nothing, turning existing objects into different ones, teleportation of matter and people, etc. What some of these men are doing is clearly not stagecraft, not sleight of hand, it's actual sorcery, and very, very dark. I think what the film is showing being done on a small scale -- with one man and ordinary daily objects and an audience -- is also being done by some covens we never see on a huge, massive scale. Thus a bridge to Staten Island suddenly appears where there was none before. What to speak of the print on your DVD of "Interview With a Vampire" turning into "Interview With the Vampire".

I'm not a fan at all of the guys who produced this video. I think they themselves are quite awful, and deceptive about their real identity. Nevertheless, the film stands on its own. Personally I fast forwarded through the overly long segment on David Copperfield and zeroed in on the segments about the more recent crop of magicians, whose work is more shocking and more clearly impossible, and who themselves cultivate a goth, dark, death metal, otherworldly persona about themselves -- Criss Angel, David Blaine, Cyril Takayama and the like. Many of them admit outright that what they're doing is literal magic, not tricks, and that spirits help them perform it. After watching this film, I don't know how anyone cannot accept that premise.

I think the film makers make a valid assessment when they point out that the spelling of Criss Angel's blockbuster stage show beLIEve (the capital and lower case letters in the posters and show's name are exactly like this) is a highly significant subliminal. The word "LIE" is set apart.The narrator indicates that it reveals what's behind the magic: the Father of Lies, Satan. And also the "lying signs and wonders" that will become prevalent in the later days. It's also a subliminal to coax anyone who sees it: "Be a liar. Join us in sin. Join us in our hidden, shadowy otherworld -- but don't tell anybody!" I notice too that if the two middle letters are removed you have the words "Be Eve". That's perfect. It's saying: "Take the forbidden fruit of the knowledge of real Evil -- it's fun!"

Another thing that struck me after watching the video all the way through is that all of these performers are men. There are no women doing this type of work. It would appear the type of demon doing this requires a male vehicle. Perhaps a demonic force of this magnitude would end up killing a female, or drive us permanently insane.

One more thing: Notice how many of these men have strange eyes...
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:47 am

Stargods would like me to post this for him. Does anyone remember the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz having a gun??

Check out the comment about how to tell this is CGI.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:29 pm

One would have to pull out an old DVD of the Wizard of Oz they have in their own home and play it to see if these changes are there to verify this as a real Mandela Effect. It does look like CGI to me, a hoax video, especially since the other characters are also carrying new implements (the lion has a giant mallet, the Tin Man some sort of long metal tool) and how the characters procured these would have to be explained somewhere in the previous story line, which I doubt one would find there if they watched the film because it's too complicated a change.

What's interesting is that TPTB are now flooding YouTube with videos of false examples of the Mandela Effect. That is, things that aren't different from before, but some video is shouting is different. For instance, someone saying that "Barbra Streisand" was always "Barbara" before (false; during her professional life it was always Barbra, as they created the unusual spelling early in her career in order to make her stand out) or "Flintstones" having been "Flinstones" before (false; that spelling makes no sense, obviously it was always "Flintstones"), or "Depends" undergarments having once been "Depend". These are fakes, and the existence of all of these non-Mandela Effect examples flooding YouTube suggests that it's actually a diversionary tactic by TPTB to hopefully neutralize in the minds of people an awareness of the true Mandela Effects (there really aren't that many of them, and geography hasn't actually changed, that's another fake one being disseminated) that have occurred. And this suggest to me that TPTB actually are NOT the ones who have created this phenomenon at all. They're as freaked out by it as everyone else, and apparently downright scared (because for once they aren't in control), so they're trying to cover it up and neutralize it by producing fakes. This is actually GOOD news, and reassuring. Anyway, that's my take on it so far.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:52 pm

It's great to see you here again, Tink! I agree those others are fakes, and I hadn't even heard of any of them. Something I've run into, though, is that someone believes Rod Serling' of "The Twilight Zone" used to be named Rod Sterling. So now people are even having their own "effects" just by suggestion.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:25 am

Silversong wrote:It's great to see you here again, Tink!

Thank you, Silversong! :P Physically I haven't been feeling too great -- still struggling with this cancer thing -- and have to conserve my energy as much as possible, so I haven't been posting on any discussion forums anywhere for a long time. But your addition to this thread today roused me to make an exception. I just couldn't resist.

...someone believes Rod Serling' of "The Twilight Zone" used to be named Rod Sterling. So now people are even having their own "effects" just by suggestion

Exactly. Of course his name was always Serling. As I said, it seems to me TPTB are sending out these false ones as their own form of "damage control". Because they aren't the ones who created the M.E.s! It's beyond their capabilities and outside their control, which they can't tolerate. I now see a much higher, Divine power at work in this phenomenon, and it's scaring them. Before this barrage of inauthentic M.E.s hit the internet, someone very astutely pointed out that there's a discernible pattern that runs through all the examples, namely that the changes, though seemingly small, always imply some sort of division, separation, isolation. Berenstein becomes Berenstain (a separated spot); "Interview With a Vampire" becomes "the Vampire" (implying only one, as opposed to a whole community of them which exists in the book and movie); "Sex in the City" becomes "and the City" (the city now standing separate from the people who inhabit it); "If you build it they will come" becomes "he will come" (only one lone person, not the many people who flock to the place); "Mirror Mirror on the wall" becomes "Magic Mirror" (at once drawing attention to the scary black magic element of the story and breaking the coupling, the twinning, of the word mirror into a single word); "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore" becomes "take this anymore" (a single thing, instead of panorama of maladies, a system).

I would add that in all these cases, the supernatural power behind (Above?) this phenomenon has been working it on things that are really quite trivial. They are vehicles that have been produced for mass consumption so lots of people will see and notice the changes, but they're also things that don't have any great importance. It really doesn't seriously impact anything if Forrest Gump said "Life is like a box of chocolates" or "Life was like a box of chocolates" (though that's another good example of the division theme). God hates Hollywood anyway, and probably was never too keen on the Brothers Grimm either. As for Nelson Mandela's death, ironically I don't think that counts as a Mandela Effect because the first death could have very, very easily been faked by the Mass media as an enormous, planned mind violation perpetrated against the public to bear fruit later when they have him "die again". Basically, unless one of us actually knew Mandela personally, and was there in South Africa in his inner circle to see him alive or dead, there's no way we could know the truth. This would have been a super easy hoax for TPTB to pull off. (I don't remember either of his deaths, actually, because he never interested me.) But having books and DVDs in your own possession suddenly change -- that's another story. I wish they had named it the Berenstein Effect instead.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:27 am

I got this email from stargods. Any thoughts on what's up??

"I have used Stevia drops for years. I use hazelnut flavored drops. Then one day I was having my coffee and it tasted different for some reason. Then I took a look at the bottle and it said vanilla and not hazelnut! So I opened it and sniffed it and sure enough it's vanilla. I used to read it all the time hazelnut because I grabbed the wrong bottle one time and it was oregano drops which is just awful. So I would always look at the label to make sure it was a hazelnut cuz the bottles are so similar. Now it's vanilla? My wife remembers it being hazelnut to. That's all I use is hazelnut and now it's magically vanilla??? "
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:48 am

This sounds to me like an instance of a paranormal phenomenon called materialization. Or in this case a dematerialization of one object and materialization of another in its place. This kind of occurrence can happen when places or people have demonic spirit presences become attached to them. Objects mysteriously disappear and may appear in some remote place without anyone having moved them. Or objects suddenly appear that were never in a person's possession before. The former example once happened to my sister many years ago. She was the driver on a road trip with friends, and after stopping at a restaurant for lunch, her keys suddenly went missing. After a long, frantic search with no success they had to call home for help, and a copy of the car key delivered so they could drive back. When she returned home from her trip she found the original set of lost keys in a closed makeup bag in the bathroom at home. It scared her out of her wits.

In stargods' case, I would surmise the hazelnut bottle was dematerialized (paranormally moved to another location) and a vanilla bottle materialized in its place. Disembodied entities perform this stunt.

If more of this kind of phenomena occurs, or other unsettling preternatural occurrences, stargods needs to step back and take inventory of his life and activities and see if he's doing anything that opens the doors to malevolent spirit infestations. They may escalate into events far more destructive and sinister than this one.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:28 am

Stargods said he was for a while checking that hazelnut lablel, but it sounds like he didn't recently. I wonder if he also has a bottle of vanilla in the same cupboard? Could be that simple, but maybe not.

There are more reverse-effect Mandela Effect stories popping up. People are insisting the Twilight Zone host Rod Serling used to be named Rod Sterling. I watched those shows in the 60s when they were new, and his name was always SERLING. I used to ask what kind of name it was, why wasn't there a "t" in it?

Another one now is people are saying televangelist Joel Osteen has changed his name from Olsteen. I used to watch all the broadcasts of his father John Osteen in the 80s and 90s, and there was never an "l" in the last name.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

PreviousNext

Return to Consciousness, Spirituality, Religion & Paranormal