The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Where did they go ?

Ask any questions here, including those for technical help.

Where did they go ?

Postby bandi » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:52 pm

Where did they go ? Where are the ones who we looked at in 1964, the ones we're not even sure were real, the ones who it was hard not to love and admire ? The ones who seemed to change so drastically in 1967 when SPLHCB came out ?
I look back at early photos of JL (especially) as well as the others and think---did they all get cloned or doubled or in some cases multiplied beyond our ability to count ? There were so many times I was sure they were a team of 4 young guys who were just lucky. Then along came this site, showing me how wrong I was. Now, I struggle with 'fitting' this in with all the rest of newer information I've discovered and been given and wonder if I'll ever be able to see the forest thru all the trees.
Why can't I hold this information and knowledge and hold it still ? I jump back and forth knowing there may have never even been just one of each of these guys and, feeling like there were just four and they were so great. I mean, this is a struggle that I'm not ready to give up. It shouldn't be a struggle and I feel pretty lousy when I let it go and just go back to believing that these four lucky guys made it as far as they did strictly on talent and demand for what they offered.
It seems so underhanded, they were a part of this and a big part. Did JPM think all this up on his own ? I don't think so. He wasn't a scientist, which I believe was used to create all the other PM's. He wasn't many things; but I now believe in my heart that he was a 'magician' in a sense. Was he a white or black magician ? I don't really now. But what I do know is that back then I don't think they (the whole lot of them, all involved) thought that there'd be people like us who are ready, willing and able to dig in to this using the internet, find all this information thru text and photo study, have the ability to look at what we find and come to the conclusions that we've come to. I just don't think they thought this would happen, that people like us would put our emotions and ways of seeing and thinking aside and conclude what we've concluded this far--that there were so many of each of these guys that it may be impossible to even calculate how many there were.
Am I rambling on about this ? Maybe I am. Is this boring to some ? Yes. Is this insane to others ? Yes. Do I care ? No. I want the truth no matter what. Can I take the humiliation I get whenever I talk about this? Yes. Can I handle what others think of me when I show them photos of these four guys and compare them with other photos that contradict that there was always just four of them ? Yes.
Recently I posted comments about 'Keith Richard' on a friends fb page. I was given the royal treatment, that I'm on drugs and what an idiot I am. Do I care ? No. Bring the horse to the H2o, will he drink ? Only if he's thirsty. And, I don't think there's many -- at least that I know-- who are thirsty enough to want a drink. It's just too damn difficult to take that first sip--too comfortable in their own mess to even think that what we talk about here is even possible. Multiples ? Hah hah. CLONES ? Michael, are you on drugs or just an idiot ? Pleeeeease....My response ? A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse. I just wish I didn't WANT others to see what I've seen, what we've all seen, who've worked on this as hard as silversong and the other people who don't come around often enough. My weakness is caring that others might give up their comfort for some truth. Will I stop trying to waken them ? I hope I can. The more I try, the less I succeed. The less I try the more I want to and I think that's just my cross to bear.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Where did they go ?

Postby bandi » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:33 am

Something that I neglected to add to what I wrote above that I really need to say.

A truly Great Teacher said not very long ago, that there was a war on. And this war was between two groups---those who know and those who don't know and between those who knew and those who need to know.
And you know, it really is a war. If you don't believe it's a war try this. Try getting a group together or even just a few people together. Make sure they're fairly intelligent people so you're sure that this group or pack have an ability and a capacity to learn new things. 'Learn' doesn't signify that you're trying to teach either. Let's substitute 'hear' new things vs. 'learn' I say this because we all know what happens when we think we're entitled to teach anything other than teaching a child to eat, or walk, or use a commode.
Now, start off with telling this 'pack' (as in wolves) that there is an unseen, nearly invisible group of highly advanced entities (that look, act and talk like humans do) and, this group has the knowledge of creating walking, talking, singing human-look-a-like entities, and, they've been doing this not for years or even decades but for as long ago as there has been recorded time. And, this group has been successfully engaged in fooling the rest of humanity in thinking a certain way and they've been very, very successful at it. This group has been so good at this as well or even better actually, at molding the rest of real humanity's thinking apparatus to think in certain ways that when real humanity is presented with information that contradicts how we've been shown we should think, a war erupts. And this war is a war that shouldn't be but unfortunately, is. It is so that when those who know even try to show those who need to know, a very big problem arises. And this problem will not go away, even when proof is shown by way of photos. Forget text, because most don't read and don't want to read.
Now ask the pack of wolves "who is ready to believe this information may be true". You'll have to scream these words out because there will be an uproar underway, a yelling, screaming high pitched curse filled blanket thrown over this group. You will probably not be heard and may even need to get out of the room where these wolves are contained because chances are the pack will by then being ready to rip you to shreds, especially if you've used the Beatles as the focus of this exchange of information. Never mind the information and photos you haven't shown the pack about the other entertainers, politicians, heads of state and others. The Beatles will work just fine.
Try this out. I have. See how far it goes, but get out before it gets physical. The saying 'suffer a fool gladly' will come to mind, but why press it to the point of incarceration or worse ?

The other thing that this Great Teacher once said was how he found quite interesting was what happens during certain secret societies' high degree rituals and initiations. When I read that statement I was dumbfounded. But later, years later, I read about what actually does happen during some high degree rituals and everything seemed to come together. What happened ? A transference of sorts, where the individual is bound to a chair where he/she cannot escape. In a circle around this individual are others who may or may not have went thru this ritual, I don't know. What does happen is a very small (one or possibly two foot high) thing--a reptilian like creature--is introduced to this chair bound unfortunate--and, using a 'probe extender that is connected to this creatures being, extends this probe into and thru the eye ball of the poor chair bound individual, directly thru the individuals brain into his/her pineal gland. That is the transference. The reptile is now in control of the human in the chair, the human for all purposes is dead but still breathing with this small reptilian now in total control of the humans brain and body. The human's eye bulges out (we've seen this in many in the entertainment & political world) and may or may not lose the swelling that is sure to be detectable. This is the information that is not given out except to those in the much higher degrees. These reptiles are called 'vril'. Please have a look at the Eye of Horus that we've been looking at for so long. It's right there if we have eyes to see. The probe that enters the eye and the tear that's falling from that eye. Al you have to do is look and hopefully, see. This info was given out by a man named Donald Marshall. Should we kill the messenger on this or quietly contemplate this information before knee-jerking ourselves back to sleep ?
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:17 am

Bandi, did you know some people who research the Eye of Horus also say it's identical to the Pineal Gland/ Third Eye?

And this helps to confirm what you say about the "vril" who extends into the victim's pineal gland, in order to take it over.

I also want to say that, while it will always matter and be important to me that the Beatles were multiples, and probably clones of various types, I now find it most important to restore to myself all the things which they, and others of their ilk, came to take from me. We have all been kept from the truths of life and reality, and they covertly told it to us in their songs, performances, imageries, interviews, etc., but in ways that also stole it right back from us. If enough others were interested, we could make big use of the Spirituality forum of this message board. I don't post much there anymore because there aren't many responses, or much participation.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:46 am

Yes, silversong, I remember reading somewhere that there are researchers who compare the two and say they are identical. They do look quite the same.
In your post you said (speaking of the Beatles I think) "they covertly told it to us in their songs, performances, imageries, interviews, etc., but in ways that also stole it right back from us."
What did you mean exactly ? I'm not sure I understand what they gave then took back.
What I imagine you meant was they gave you joy with their early music (which is reasonable, because they gave joy to a lot of us) but then took it back when it was perfectly clear that SPLHCB was a different group entirely. It wasn't just Paul that I thought was swapped out. When my older brother brought home Pepper, my first look confused me because they ALL looked different in that cover shot. There was no more joy in listening to their music for me at that point. It was still very good music (or so I thought) but the happiness wasn't there anymore. What I mean was the good vibes of I Saw Her Standing There and many other early songs was replaced by the druggy feel of most of the album's songs.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:05 am

bandi wrote:In your post you said (speaking of the Beatles I think) "they covertly told it to us in their songs, performances, imageries, interviews, etc., but in ways that also stole it right back from us."
What did you mean exactly ? I'm not sure I understand what they gave then took back.

I mean the things we've seen on the Covert Signs and Hand Signals Thread, and other discussion we've had, about how they used Illuminati, Freemason and Satanic symbolisms to 'disclose' their true intentions. They came to us pretending to be harmless and gentle 'sheep', but turned out to be wolves under what was only sheep's clothing. On the one hand, they dressed in nice suits, and were groomed impeccably on stage, while on the other hand, they smoked, cussed, and had illicit sex, etc. Giving, then taking away. All without our understanding what just happened, like a magic act with sleight of hand. They did this in calculated increments, and of course, it was all designed and orchestrated "for" them. They stole our youth, our innocence, our trust, our confidence, our hope for the future, our values, and so much more. The people behind the scenes have been taking from us for millennia through religion, politics/ corrupt governments, education, media, et al. I want my rightful place and experience back as a true human, under the original design by Source from which we all came. This was not intended to be our experience.

Remember this quote in red below, from the thread "Were the Beatles Angels of Light?":

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=203
Whatever anyone wants to make of this bible verse, I believe it applies with what was called Beatlemania.

Galatians 5:19-21 - Living Bible (TLB)
19 But when you follow wrong inclinations, your lives will produce these evil results: impure thoughts, eagerness for lustful pleasure, 20 idolatry, spiritism (that is, encouraging the activity of demons), hatred and fighting, jealousy and anger, constant effort to get the best for yourself, complaints and criticisms, the feeling that everyone else is wrong except those in your own little group — and there will be wrong doctrine, 21 envy, murder, drunkenness, wild parties, and all that sort of thing. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

noun, plural idolatries.
1. the religious worship of idols.
(The Beatles were "bigger than Jesus").

2. excessive or blind adoration, reverence, devotion, etc.

Synonyms
2. obsession, madness, mania.

I believe all rock music was brought to us to keep us in the lower consciousness centers, and when we engage in these behaviors, we are giving implied consent to the spiritual/ ethereal negative entities/ energies to inhabit us and pull us from our proper position. It is also being disclosed to us now that we who live in America have been giving "implied consent" all our lives to be U. S., Inc. citizens through being deceived, influenced, coerced, and conned, etc., which is how the Beatles got their foothold with us when we were youth. They started out in "sheep's clothing", which is how confidence men do their dirty-work. :evil: :!:

You have not begun to appreciate the depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom of not merely the latest Great War, but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it. Who knows what great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone. ~ Marcus Eli Ravage, Century Magazine, February 1926.

(Reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode titled "The Howling Man".)

I want my natural world, ideals and true destiny back! I'm discovering what that was apparently all about, and how to return to that experience.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:11 pm

Wow, that was a great post silversong. It cannot be said better.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:48 am

Thank you, Bandi. And now if people were only interested in talking about how to take it to that next step. Surely everyone here is. There are a lot of others who are also interested, it's just that everyone is so scattered around, with different interests and beliefs.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:01 am

This is probably the most important aspect of all that needs to be returned to us:

“Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.” (Benjamin Franklin)

Where is it more obvious how decadent, corrupt, vicious and lascivious humans have become than in the Illuminati-controlled entertainment industry -- which is where the most social engineering takes place -- and which has also spilled over into the schools, the arts, the media, sports, and everything else? And a police state is a very corrupt and vicious system as well. They've also corrupted our food and water, they foment racial hatred, class wars, and so many other things.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Announcements and Questions