The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Should We Close This Down Now?

Ask any questions here, including those for technical help.

Should We Close This Down Now?

Postby Silversong » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:24 am

Hi Everyone,

There hasn't been any activity here for quite a while, except for the few times I've posted recently. I don't see much point in keeping this going if it isn't being used for it's intended purpose, which was hopefully to have lots of discussion about any topic listed on the forums, and more people helping with the research.

I will continue to believe, and in fact it's been proven, that the Beatles were multiples -- whether actual "clones" or some other forum of synthetic copying -- in a grand conspiracy which had multiple purposes, but nothing has been done to bring the perpetrators to justice, no one has gone to jail, and nothing in the world changes. I'll leave the forum up on Fab Four Dozen at Proboards because that is free to us, but this costs money every month for the website, and yearly for the domain name.

Thanks to all who have participated and cared about this highly-charged and emotional subject. It was good to meet you all, and I hope you will always remember what you discovered here. I'll give things another month, and if there isn't any interest in posting, I will close it out.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Should We Close This Down Now?

Postby Tink » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:06 am

It would be nice if you would keep it up. I come over and check it out nearly every day because your posts are still very useful to me. The reason I've stopped putting up posts and comments is simply fatigue, as my cancer situation drags out and gradually worsens. It's not because I've lost interest. In fact I wanted very much to put up a detailed post in response to the video you linked to about the Carrie Fisher-Debbie Reynolds-George Michael "deaths", which were filled to the brim with typical PTB signals, symbols, messages and so on. (Culminating in the super symbolic William Christopher death on New Year's Eve, and I even found an old publicity photo of him in his most famous role as Father Mulcahey on MASH doing the "Sh" finger to the lips gesture celebrities are all required to do -- even back in the 70s, apparently!). There's so much still to say on that topic, I even made out a page of notes of things I wanted to say about it, but as the saying goes: The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

I do understand why you're considering giving the site up now. I think it would be an awful pity to see it go, though, and I'd miss it terribly. It's still one of my only lifelines to the Truth. But I understand. I'm sorry I can't do more at this time.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Another Girl » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:27 pm

Hi Silversong,
I understand your point. I would like to write more, but my english isn't well enough, to express myself clearly.
Actually I was thinking about whether I should write something like the mood here in Germany because of Trump is.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:15 am

Thanks for your responses, Tink and Another Girl. It was encouraging to see them.

Tink, I'm so sorry about your suffering, and I understand why you don't feel like posting very often, even though you're interested in the subjects. Is there anything that could help you feel better? If you feel up to answering, what did you think about George Michael's passing? Is it real? Was there only one of him?

Another Girl, don't worry about your English. We can read what you write just fine. I would love to know the reactions in Germany to the Trump "se"lection. Please post if you would like to.

For myself, I've had a very rough time since before Christmas. My thoughts right now are leaning very strongly to trying to help myself through the correct diet and nutrition, and deciding what that will be for me. There are foods I lean on for comfort that I should stay away from, and I'm really trying. I had a blood test that showed my food sensitivities, and there are about 3 dozen of them. I'm supposed to stop eating them for 90 days to see if I feel better. When I tried that, beginning in December, I unintentionally lost weight, which scared me, so I had to go back on the foods I'm accustomed to. Sometimes I would just skip an entire meal because I couldn't figure out what to eat. Now I'm looking into this from another angle..
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:51 am

I agree with Tink. When I read that the site is probably/possibly going to the Great Void in a month, it was as if someone close to me had died (seriously). Or it made me feel like I felt the last couple of weeks of high school, where you knew it was all over and all future learning would come at much greater intervals of time, at a much slower pace then when this place was here and available. It very nearly brought a tear to my eye when I read that it would probably be going away. Seriously..

I check in often because there is so much here that cannot be found elsewhere. This forum is a sort of encyclopedia where a person can come to check on facts that need clarification or verification, where something can be 'gotten' that just cannot be gotten anywhere else.

What comes to mind for me is the GIF of JL in the Cardin collarless suit, where he is singing with his mouth wide open and for those with an open mind and decent eyesight can see something silvery/shiny in the back of his throat that just screams out HYBRID--NOT A HUMAN !!

Please, someone tell me where there is any other place on the world wide web where this type of learning opportunity is available; to be made privy to the occult practices that were used on us, where what we're seeing is just the unthinkable and literally abominable...I do not know of any place where this is shown other than here. There may not be a lot of answers to what it is we're seeing in that particular Lennon picture (as well as the GIF--if I'm identifying it correctly as a GIF, I do not know--it's the short, looped moving image) or any answers in a lot of the information that's to be found here BUT AT LEAST THE INFORMATION IS HERE for those of us who want to take it and run with it. Even if we stumble with it; and forget earlier convictions---we're forgiven for being human and making the mistakes like I've made, where I've reached new plateaus of understanding (clones/multiple synthetics) only to 'forget' that new level of understanding and stumble all the way back to the bottom rung which was where I was when I first came here years ago. 'To err is human, to forgive divine' comes to mind, at least to me it does.

The work that I've seen Silversong and a few others do on this incredibly important subject is, I feel, literally earth shattering.

If this place is to go the way of the doe-doe bird and become extinct, this forum should be put into book form. The topics and threads that I've read and re read over and over are of great interest and I just feel that the world is interested in the information that can only be found here. I think it's that there just hasn't been enough of what can only be described as 'advertising' of what can be found here. And I don't mean to imply that an advertising campaign should be undertaken, it just seems that this site can have an impact as big if not bigger than NIR IF we could get word out there for people of all countries to be made aware of.

Maybe a concerted effort should be made, to make mention of this place to our own personal contacts ? That effort, though, has in the past brought to my attention how leading others here can be a wasted effort (as Silversong has told me and proved thru my getting dismissed as an idiot from a few others whom I tried to get interested in the forum).

So, I don't know, but I need to know, as we all do, how to help keep this place here for mankind's evolution. Because that's what I believe--that the forum is detrimental for a seekers advancement in the area of gathering information that's here, which will lead us to understand, then to knowledge and all the way to wisdom.

And the greatest thing is the awakenings/impacts that a person will get from serious study of what is to be found here. As new information is given to us, we combine these impacts and allow them to percolate into our subconscious which can and will get us closer to the destination that we all strive to reach.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby april » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:11 pm

I would like it to remain. It's a good resource, a place to come for reference. Lots of good work has been done and it would be a shame to see it go!
It isn't me, it's just my mind.
april
BNE Member
BNE Member

Return to Announcements and Questions