The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Members

Ask any questions here, including those for technical help.

Members

Postby Acer » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:04 pm

What happened toTink and Bandi they use to post quite frequently?
Acer
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Members

Postby Silversong » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:34 am

I don't know, and I have wondered the same thing. Also Carlos Santillan we never hear from anymore.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:29 pm

Hi. Tink here.

I'm still around, and check in regularly to read new posts. I still consider this site a lifeline. But my chronic medical problems -- lung and brain cancer -- leave me just too fatigued to post. I read things here, and ideas go through my mind that I'd like really like to share, but then the prospect of actually getting in here and typing them out (much less reproducing necessary images here to accompany them) is too daunting. It really takes a lot of energy to do so -- mental and even physical! Lamentably, I just don't have any to spare; just accomplishing daily tasks and making it to appointments is enough to wear me out.

I'm still alive, though; and that's notable. On September 5th I'll have reached the 3 year mark living with this form of cancer -- only 12% of the people with my diagnosis are still alive and kicking (a little bit) at this point. But I'm too fatigued to contribute to any discussion forums on the web, even my favorite one (TBNE). Even typing out this note to you all has made me feel like I want to fall into bed now and take a rest! :lol:

But I'm still a part of the gang.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:03 pm

It's good to hear from you again, Tink! I'm very glad you're still around, and hope you will be for a long, long time, and that there's a way to get to feeling much better again. We miss you, but glad to know you're still on the BNE team!
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:20 am

Thanks, Silversong. :D
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Return to Announcements and Questions