The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

What Was CTRN?

Ask any questions here, including those for technical help.

What Was CTRN?

Postby Tink » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:04 pm

CTRN has been mentioned a few times as a prior forum you ran, Silversong. What do the letters stand for, and is it still up so people can visit it?
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: What Was CTRN?

Postby Silversong » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:00 pm

That was my very first forum which I began in 2011, and it stood for "Come Together Right Now" (For Beatles Truth). I ran into technical problems with the software because I had downloaded the package from my website server instead of from phpBB itself. I didn't know there would be a difference, but it could never take upgrades, and a lot of features never worked, so that's when we opened FFD on Proboards.

It's disabled right now because even more pictures have disappeared there than on FFD, but I'm about to re-enable it for someone to read a certain thread who has been emailing me.

I was just beginning to familiarize myself with the different Pauls, and probably would change my mind on some things, now that I've put a lot more time into it, but here is the thread I referred to about the conversation of the car accident. Beatrice Hill is a young woman from Mexico, and feels she is the reincarnation of the 'real' Paul, which she seems to believe is the small Paul who first appeared in early 1963, then wasn't seen again until the 70s. She thinks those and all other "Pauls" since the beginning are "Faul".

Here's the link to that thread, which I have hopefully reopened:
http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/c ... p?f=74&t=4
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: What Was CTRN?

Postby Silversong » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:35 pm

This is how the top of the page looked on the right, with the Beatles drum and text on the left. Somehow that picture of the rock concert audience has gone away, too, and I'm not sure how to get it back. It really looked more like a 70s audience, though.

https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl ... l/demo/3.0
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Announcements and Questions