The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Current Activity

Ask any questions here, including those for technical help.

Current Activity

Postby bandi » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:12 am

I wonder how we can get the word of this web site out there, some way to get more people to visit and maybe even stick around. I know from experience that you can't force people to see this information so going about it that way is not the right way to do it.
Silversong said that "we should let people find their way here on their own". Maybe she's right ?
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Current Activity

Postby Silversong » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:28 am

It's impossible for anyone to not find us if they are doing any type of Beatles research, or even are just interested in anything about the Beatles. On our first forum CTRN, we were posted on Reddit one day, and had a huge, huge influx of curiosity seekers; so much so that it crashed the server, and they asked if I was going to need to add some kind of "Cloud" thing that would cost me more per month. I told them no, it was just a temporary thing.

Anyway, very, very few of them cared about what they saw, except to laugh and joke about it back at Reddit. One or two posted in the visitor's section, but then went on their way.

A lot of forums are closed to the public, and are by invitation only. I found that to be the case with the doppelgangers forum when I was first starting this work. I wanted to join, but there was no way to even find an email address to inquire about it. I think they do this for a good reason, but I've left this forum open for reasons of my own.

For things to become better known, there has to be advertisement, and that costs money, unless you want to do something such as visit every Beatles YouTube page and leave a comment with the link to us, but that seems like spam to most people.

I, too, would like to see more people join and participate in the discussions and research, but I think it's going to take a long time for that to happen on its own, which I still think is the best way to go about it.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:40 am

Silversong wrote:A lot of forums are closed to the public, and are by invitation only. I found that to be the case with the doppelgangers forum when I was first starting this work. I wanted to join, but there was no way to even find an email address to inquire about it.

So that's why my attempt to register there was unsuccessful! I never knew why; I thought maybe it was a technical glitch. At one time they had a lot of important and insightful discussions and information going on over there, but now the site is nearly dead. Same with the Stepford Wives thread at David Icke forums. Those two and your forum are the only ones I know of dealing seriously with these topics, and yours is the only one that's still active on a weekly basis. Some random YouTubers are waking up to the cloning and multiples agenda, but their comments sections hardly constitute discussion.

That's sad: If it has to do with the divine Beatles, for any reason, there's a stampede of interest -- even all these years later! Did Beatlemania ever really end, then? But the whole point of this research, which actually effects people personally in their own real lives and futures, is of no interest to them. It's astounding.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:11 am

Tink wrote:So that's why my attempt to register there was unsuccessful! I never knew why; I thought maybe it was a technical glitch.

Did you find a "Join" button? I never even saw such a thing when I tried 4 years ago. There was just a little bit of text saying it was a private forum, closed to the public. There were some really good discussions about cloning/ replacements, etc., of individuals and groups other than the Beatles at PID MH, too, but I think that is closed to the public now, too.

Tink wrote:Some random YouTubers are waking up to the cloning and multiples agenda, but their comments sections hardly constitute discussion.

I've noticed, too, that there are more and more cloning videos popping up, but of course, they're about every other celebrity and group except for the Beatles.

Here's an idea: If any of us sees interest in the general topic of cloning and/ or multiples on a youtube page, we could click on the commenter's channel and leave them a private invitation to join here, even if they don't agree about the Beatles. If they just want to post in the Actors and Media section of the board, they could be free to do so. I'm not so sure it's such a good idea to leave this link publicly on the general page, though, or we could get lots of hecklers like we had at FFD.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:57 pm

Silversong wrote:
Tink wrote:So that's why my attempt to register there was unsuccessful! I never knew why; I thought maybe it was a technical glitch.

Did you find a "Join" button? I never even saw such a thing when I tried 4 years ago. There was just a little bit of text saying it was a private forum, closed to the public.

Yes. Even today there's a "Register" button at the upper right on the home page. It takes you to a page where you give an email address and user name and then to one where you tell them a little about yourself. Then nothing happens. Lock out. But at least the public can still read all the old posts there.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Thu May 26, 2016 2:29 am

Tink wrote:
Silversong wrote:A lot of forums are closed to the public, and are by invitation only. I found that to be the case with the doppelgangers forum when I was first starting this work. I wanted to join, but there was no way to even find an email address to inquire about it.

So that's why my attempt to register there was unsuccessful! I never knew why; I thought maybe it was a technical glitch. At one time they had a lot of important and insightful discussions and information going on over there, but now the site is nearly dead. Same with the Stepford Wives thread at David Icke forums. Those two and your forum are the only ones I know of dealing seriously with these topics, and yours is the only one that's still active on a weekly basis. Some random YouTubers are waking up to the cloning and multiples agenda, but their comments sections hardly constitute discussion.

That's sad: If it has to do with the divine Beatles, for any reason, there's a stampede of interest -- even all these years later! Did Beatlemania ever really end, then? But the whole point of this research, which actually effects people personally in their own real lives and futures, is of no interest to them. It's astounding.

One thing I've learned along the way of investigating into all these world conspiracies is that apparently the El-ites aka the Powers That Should Not Clone have a rule that if information is being freely disseminated to the public, openly and at no charge, then those people -- especially if things get too successful for them -- most likely will be 'dealt with' to stop any further education of the masses. However, if they form a private group, sort of like a club, behind closed doors where only those who have officially joined will be given any sort of information, they are supposedly safe and may proceed. Safe is of course a relative word in this world now, and sooner or later everyone will be dealt with somehow.

That was one of the reasons I decided to make FFD a private forum. There were other reasons probably not quite as serious or important, but they mattered, too.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Announcements and Questions