The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Welcome to The Beatles Never Existed (BNE)

Ask any questions here, including those for technical help.

Welcome to The Beatles Never Existed (BNE)

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:37 pm

For all readers of this message board, just to let you know we have many posts copied over from the original forum which started in 2011. I have noted the posts which have been reblogged, and then new conversation may continue.

Wherever possible, and wherever allowed, I'll be putting all the videos featured on this board onto my youtube channel "Banned On The Run", so that hopefully they won't disappear over time, as some do.

Our website is located at:
http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com-- it is still in the process of completion.

I hope everyone enjoys being here, and again, welcome!
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Welcome to The Beatles Never Existed (BNE)

Postby Silversong » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:38 am

I posted this somewhere once a long time ago at the original board. It came to me once that the Beatles had sung (prophesied?) about the abbreviation of this forum name many years ago, with the words:

From "With A Little Help From My Friends"

"Could it BNE body" (I just want someone to love). :D

Much of the reason this board is here is to get to the bottom of what went on with this supposed rock group, behind the scenes and also with them personally. If there was, as I believe, something very sinister and nefarious involved in all this, and as I also believe, the Beatles were unwitting participants in it, then I want to avenge them in this. They were used as Social Engineers to destroy our morals, and so much more. They were also destroyed in the process, whoever they really were, and we hope to find that out as well.

This board is for like-minded individuals who can see beyond the veil, as well as for anyone who can prove us wrong in what we are presenting; that the Beatles were groups of multiples from the very beginning.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Announcements and Questions