The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines

Ask any questions here, including those for technical help.

Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:39 pm

If you are joining the forum because you've come to see the truth that the Beatles were sets of multiples (not human actors or doubles), we encourage you to participate in the ongoing research and conversation. If you are here because you do not agree, please be prepared to provide evidence for why our presentations are wrong, and for why yours are correct. We are very accepting of almost any idea or theory, and we welcome anything that has been well-thought-out, but do NOT join just to verbally refute us, or for name-calling, or for posting anything sarcastic. Such presentations will Not be allowed, your posts will be deleted, and you will be banned. You must do as we have, and post pictures and videos to prove we are wrong. Also, you must be over 18 to join this forum.

Because of the intense nature that this subject can be at times, I'm trying to make the use of this forum as lighthearted and enjoyable as possible. All I ask is that everyone please refrain from attacking, flaming other posters, or trying to influence or convert someone to your way of thinking. This is a research board, and there are specific forums for individual topics. Please do not discuss religion or politics except on those respective forums. Please do not try to convert others to your views on religion or politics. Please do not use obscene or rude language, or have a hateful or know-it-all attitude towards others. We will not all agree on these things, and I think it was always intended to be such. Perhaps we're even being made to see different things when we look at the same pictures and videos, or hear the same songs and music. Something has to account for all the disagreement in all the factions and sects of this topic.

It is my hope that you will enjoy the board, and feel free to contribute whenever you're ready. All ideas are valid, and I'm open to hearing any and all of them. Please don't post hateful messages that are intended to criticize or ridicule what is being explored here, but please do post alternative theories if you can show evidence for what you believe to be true.

Respectfully,
Silversong/ Dorie
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines

Postby Silversong » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:00 am

I also have rules about usernames. Please do not choose a name that shows any affinity for or aversion to the Beatles or "Featles", either individually or collectively, or any of their song titles. Do not register with the username of any other celebrity, either.

Also please do not choose a name that is occult, demonic or that would be considered from the 'dark side'. I believe that words and their meanings carry energies, and that is why I don't want anything that is from the lower vibrations. We are trying to expose what has been done to us, and do not want to open any 'windows' for that to become part of this forum.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:06 am

Silversong wrote:If you are joining the forum because you've come to see the truth that the Beatles were sets of multiples (not human actors or doubles), we encourage you to participate in the ongoing research and conversation. If you are here because you do not agree, please be prepared to provide evidence for why our presentations are wrong, and for why yours are correct. We are very accepting of almost any idea or theory, and we welcome anything that has been well-thought-out, but do NOT join just to verbally refute us, or for name-calling, or for posting anything sarcastic. Such presentations will Not be allowed, your posts will be deleted, and you will be banned. You must do as we have, and post pictures and videos to prove we are wrong. Also, you must be over 18 to join this forum.

Because of the intense nature that this subject can be at times, I'm trying to make the use of this forum as lighthearted and enjoyable as possible. All I ask is that everyone please refrain from attacking, flaming other posters, or trying to influence or convert someone to your way of thinking. This is a research board, and there are specific forums for individual topics. Please do not discuss religion or politics except on those respective forums. Please do not try to convert others to your views on religion or politics. Please do not use obscene or rude language, or have a hateful or know-it-all attitude towards others. We will not all agree on these things, and I think it was always intended to be such. Perhaps we're even being made to see different things when we look at the same pictures and videos, or hear the same songs and music. Something has to account for all the disagreement in all the factions and sects of this topic.

It is my hope that you will enjoy the board, and feel free to contribute whenever you're ready. All ideas are valid, and I'm open to hearing any and all of them. Please don't post hateful messages that are intended to criticize or ridicule what is being explored here, but please do post alternative theories if you can show evidence for what you believe to be true.

Respectfully,
Silversong/ Dorie

This is just a friendly reminder of especially what I have put in bold and underlined above. All ideas are accepted here, but we are not here to research or converse over other peoples' theories about the Beatles. This board is for the purpose of investigating, researching and discussing the clone/multiples theory. The only way a non-clone-multiples theory is acceptable on this board is if you have come to fully believe in it, and are prepared to prove why it's correct. Thank you!
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:23 am

Hi Silversong,

It's good that you have reiterated the clone theory. I've read some posts on here that seem to want to lead away from the clone theory and when that happens, it turns into arguments, rather than research. The good thing about this website is, you keep it civilized and do not allow any deviation from the topic unless that is, someone can present evidence to the contrary.

I applaud you for this.
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:18 am

Thanks, Randy. Yeah, there's just no point in letting this forum descend into a wanton free-for-all that accomplishes nothing. I still wish all the different "camps" doing Beatles research could work together, but human nature being what it is, I don't see it happening any time soon.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Announcements and Questions