The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Interesting Theories About the Origins of Physical Life

Ask any questions here, including those for technical help.

Interesting Theories About the Origins of Physical Life

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:26 am

Nicely explained.

This documentary is an insert from Howard West book, "BLOOD PRINTS OF THE GODS: The Human Bloodline of the Anunnaki".

Visit our BLOOD PRINTS OF THE GODS website at http://rediwebsites.wix.com/anunnaki-bloodline

This documentary gives clear evidence from the Hebrew language the Old Testament Bible was originally written in, there was more than one God that partook in the creation of the first humans. Man (i.e. Adam,) according to Genesis 1:26 was created by more than one being: "Let US make man in OUR own image, after OUR own likeness" is this documentary's topic of discussion.

The Documentary takes an in-depth look at the possibility of alien design concerning the creation of mankind. This documentary rebuts the help of angels and the doctrine of the Trinity concerning the creation the man.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Interesting Theories About the Origins of Physical Life

Postby Silversong » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:25 am

"The discovery of the alphabet will create forgetfulness in the learners’ souls, because they will not use their memories; they will trust to the external written characters and not remember of themselves. You give your disciples not truth but only the semblance of truth; they will be heroes of many things, and will have learned nothing; they will appear to be omniscient and will generally know nothing."-- Socrates

"Language is a virus from outer space." -- William S. Burroughs

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:00 am

March 2012 FFD

While most people are busy arguing over Creation vs. Evolution, it is important to also consider the Intervention Theory; that we were bio-engineered, and are a 'hybrid' race. Intervention Theory also includes the idea of the Anunnaki from Nibiru - the Sumerian 'gods' told of in the cuneiform tablets and translated by Zecharia Sitchin - that they combined their own DNA (reptilian?) with that of the evolving earth primate, in order to 'create' slave workers for the gold mines. They needed the gold for their own planet for certain purposes, which can be discussed later on.

One of the best teachers of this that I have ever found, read books by, or heard interviews with, is Lloyd Pye. He has a new eBook coming out next Tuesday, and I will stay on top of this so I can post the summary here.

From Lloyd's newsletter:
Some highlights [the new book] covers is an extensive analysis of why the so-called "pre"-humans of science are actually "post"-Miocene Apes that have lived on Earth for at least 23 million years. Why their walk and their stride and their feet were better than ours from the very beginning of their tenure here. Why I'm convinced Neanderthals are in fact a kind of hominoid rather than a type of incipient human. It also includes two major sections about hominoids.

One deals with the so-called "Minnesota Iceman," which I cover in considerable detail with many photos, and with my own personal memories of seeing it and studying it extensively in 1976. You will find this as riveting to read as it was for me to experience. Also, many of you will have heard of Zana, the Russian Almas-type hominoid, whom thousands of people have asked me about since I wrote about her story in "Everything You Know Is Wrong."

The questions about Zana always revolve around the fact that despite being a fully hair-covered bipedal primate, a hominoid, she was able to bear eight hybrid children with the human men of the remote village where she was held as a slave from about 1850 to her death in 1890. Her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren are alive in Russia today, and I have provided photos of several of them. If you want another fascinating story, this is it.

I can of course go on and on about it, but I'll leave it at that for now. What I will add, though, is a link to a 5-minute video where I talk about many of the subjects I deal with in the new eBook. It is a series of excerpts from a lecture I did in 2005 at a hominoid conference in Washington State. But in looking at this clip designed to promote the DVD of that lecture, I found that it is quite useful for the new eBook because i covers much of the same ground. Enjoy!

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:06 am

This e-Book can now be read here and explains the basic fundamentals of "Intervention Theory", saying neither Creationism nor Darwinism is correct.
Intervention Theory is symbolized by this illustration of the Christian fish (left) and the Darwinist/Evolution fish (right) being blown out of the water by an alien-eyed Intervention fish soaring skyward using the power of DNA.
This idea is fully discussed in the eBook.

There is also a new video called "Introduction to Intervention" here.
..."Either we were brought here entirely intact from somewhere else, or we were created by genetic manipulation, and/ or selective breeding, to serve one or more specific purposes for those who decided to create us.

"Those two options leave absolutely no room for evolution"

"or for God"

"so they are not welcome in the ongoing and often quite intense debate about our origins between the Creationists and the Darwinists"

"but as my eBook shows, the overwhelming bulk of evidence is with neither of those positions. The best evidence by far is on the side of Intervention theory"

"and the amount of it - and the quality of it - will surprise you."

For general information about Intervention Theory or the Starchild Skull, visit http://www.LloydPye.com
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:10 am

According to Intervention theory, the human being is a genetically-engineered hybrid of the Hominoid - the native being of Earth - and Anunnaki Sumerian gods of extraterrestrial origin.

Note that this theory is a core belief in many Satanic denominations according to which the Sumerian god Enki, aka EA, aka LUCIFER, aka SATAN created humans via genetic engineering. This is of course not to say that Lloyd Pye is somehow associated with those denominations, or shares their beliefs, or involved with Satanists in any way.

Bear in mind that "The first step of the BLUEBEAM PROJECT concerns the breakdown of all archaeological knowledge and finding 'new' discoveries which will be used to make the population believe that all religious doctrine has been misunderstood and misinterpreted."

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:15 am

Origins of the Different Races (alien)?

Hidden History of the Human Race | Everything You Know Is Wrong

Top Comment:
Human beings were genetically engineered because there is no missing link between modern day humans and pre-hominids. We have a giant jump between Neanderthals and modern-day humans. Also, apes have 24 chromosomes and we have 23. Normally when an entire chromosome is deleted it is always fatal. The reason it wasn't fatal is because there was a re-combination 2 chromosomes fused into 1. This recombination is unheard of in nature, and this had to have happened to a group of early humans because reproduction is impossible between creatures with a different # of chromosomes. WELL... Just because the body was created doesn't mean the consciousness was as well. Just because FORD makes cars doesn't mean that it also makes the drivers inside. Our bodies are just shells for the eternal. Out-of-body scientific experiments support this.
=

This really tells the story of this theory without any words, though I'm not claiming it's true.

Source: http://legnalenja.wordpress.com/tag/santos-bonacci/
=

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:54 am

This was sent by Stargods, who commented that it's brilliant.

Isn't that what's still happening now? The false belief that we're 'free' and in control?

"We're the only 'animal' that is not naturally adapted to living on this planet, if you think about it. We're not naturally adapted to living on the Earth. Why would we be the only animal who is not naturally adapted to living on the planet, on which we're supposedly the epitome of evolution?... Darwin himself would've been opposed to his own theory today... There are zero transitional species with a mixture of hominid and human bones. Zero... We're not descended from the hominids; we're hybridized from them, with another species."

I came to that same conclusion about 5 or 6 years ago. We have to wear sunglasses to shield our eyes from the Sun, whereas primates have the protruding forehead that does that for them naturally, and so many more things. Adam IS the missing link.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:14 am

This is from the same video as in the previous post. Now he lists the movies that tell the story of human origins as seen from the alternative, interventionist viewpoint.

@ 2:04:55
"Allegories, as we see this story told in modern fiction."

1. They Live: Story of alien takeover of the Earth, and how only a certain group of people can see them, who have the drive and the desire to see the subliminal messages and the mind control that they put out. Roddy Piper was the star; probably my favorite movie of all time. If anyone hasn't seen They Live, it's required viewing.

2. The Man Who Would Be King: The tale about these two brothers who come to a less-advanced civilization, and one of them wants to become a king. This is a tale by Rudyard Kipling, told in the movies again. And then a remake of this: The Road to El Dorado, which I believe was put forward out of Dreamworks. Again, two brothers: one of them wants to rule the city of El Dorado and get all the gold. 'They Came for the Gold; They Stayed for the Adventure." Oh, what an adventure it is.

3. The story of Thor, of course is the story of the brothers Enki and Enlil, with their king Anu, who is Odin in the Norse tradition. And of course, the gods have a penchant for Earth women. It's all there in Hollywood; they're telling it.

4. The Island of Dr. Moreau, about the genetic manipulation of humanity. This is just an allegory; we're on the Island of Dr. Moreau. It's called the Earth. "Through DNA experimentation, Dr. Moreau has upset the balance of nature. He has turned animals into humans, and now heaven has turned into hell." Right there on the front of the DVD box.

5. Dune: A story about resources being taken from different cultures, and this is like the Anunnaki coming for the gold. And again, it's an allegory about what we're doing to other countries with oil.

6. Avatar: Same theme as Dune. An extraterrestrial culture comes to another planet, exploits the resources, and kills the people. It's like them coming to the Earth for the resources they wanted, and that's what we're doing, because what our 'parents' taught to us, we're doing the same in exploiting third-world countries for their resources. It's a great allegory which is why it was so popular, and I think it still might be the top-grossing film of all time.

7. The Matrix Trilogy, which I've done another video series on is another allegory about the takeover by non-human intelligence, over humanity and making them into a slave race. In this it's depicted as A.I., or Artificial Intelligence, but just substitute the artificial intelligence for these extraterrestrial beings. Substitute A.I. for E.T., and you have the same basic story.

8. Star Trek Deep Space Nine: A brilliant allegory about this race of founders who are shapeshifters, and who control this other race of reptilian-like creatures who are called the Jem'Hadar, and they keep them on drugs which they pump into their neck which is an allegory for adrenaline. Keeping them hopped-up and addicted to adrenaline, and keeping the others as the house slaves for the founders. It's a great allegory, and there's a lot of other allegorical stuff in Deep Space Nine as well.

9. Battlefield Earth: (written by L. Ron Hubbard, made into a movie) Perhaps the top allegorical movie to check out, which was crushed in Hollywood reviews and crushed in newspapers. Whenever they don't want you to see a movie, they're going to crush it in the reviews to dissuade as many people from seeing it as possible. This is one of the best movies ever made about the true origins of humanity, and the ancient story of what happened on this planet, and I guarantee you hardly anybody has seen it. Look at the skull types (elongated), and they're giants. He's holding that man up by the throat; that's how tall they are. This story is very positive, though, because it talks about the role of knowledge, and the importance of knowledge in understanding how to get out of this slave culture. I highly recommend Battlefield Earth.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:44 am

Here is the full video for Mark's "Matrix Trilogy Decoded":
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:00 am

290-Million-Year-Old Footprint Has Scientists Scratching Their Heads

...At first this footprint might not seem like much, as you can probably come across it anywhere on Earth, but this is no ordinary footprint. You can obviously see the anatomy of it, it resembles a modern-day human foot, but the thing is, this footprint is fossilized and embedded into a stone that researchers believe is at around 290 million years old. That is a gigantic missing period of time that if proven to be accurate will change a lot of things in society as we know it today.

The discovery of the 290 million year old footprint was made in New Mexico by paleontologist Jerry MacDonald in 1987. In the vicinity of this mysterious footprint there are fossilized impressions of birds and other animals. The discovery of the human impression has left MacDonald particularly puzzled and not he or anyone who has seen and studied the impression has not been able to explain how this modern footprint could have been located in the Permian strata, which according to scholars dates from 290 to 248 million years, a time period which occurred long before man or even birds and dinosaurs existed on this planet, of course, that is according to modern science and scientific thinking...

Researchers have had mixed feelings about this footprint, and they don’t seem to try very hard to debunk it, nor have they argued about the authenticity of the footprint. According to most researchers, they comment on the matter saying that ” It just looks like a human footprint”. Well, it doesn’t only look like one, it clearly is one.

http://www.ancient-code.com/290-million ... eir-heads/
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Next

Return to Announcements and Questions