The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

1964-1966 Matched with Post-Beatlemania Pauls

Re: 1964-1966 Matched with Post-Beatlemania Pauls

Postby Another Girl » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:39 pm

Thanks for your explanation. On imdb.com there is a german title too, so it must have been shown on german TV too. But I do not know it. But it's funny, when you compare it with Paul.
Today at the evening I was walking with a friend and her dog. Her husband's name is Thomas, but I said Paul. I even dreamed about The Beatles.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:42 am

Another Girl wrote:I find another interesting image in Pauls glasses in Paperback Writer
Image Image

It will take me a while to track this down (maybe a few days), but we have a thread at FFD that shows men in dark glasses with suits and skinny ties (FBI of the 1960s) acting as the stage hands and prop managers during the film. That may be what is reflected in Paul's dark glasses. Maybe we can figure it out.

That other reflection that looks like a mushroom "might" be the outdoor stage lighting, but it's hard to say.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:07 am

Do you agree they're a match?
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:50 am

Yes, this looks good.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:25 pm

Another Girl wrote:I wonder what is this in the glasses, is it a mushroom? I don't know if it is George, it's from Paperback Writer

Someone I showed this to who is very much into the Beatles being multiples, has a degree in video productions, is an artist, has done lots of this research, and was on our other forum, thinks the reflection in the glasses are sky and trees. Sounds logical to me.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to Paul/Faul Twin Sightings