The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Paul McCartney's Fake Ears 1981-Current

The posting of Paul's fake ears and other ear anomalies according to year.

Paul McCartney's Fake Ears 1981-Current

Postby Silversong » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:19 am

I wonder if there's a way to determine why fake ears were, and maybe had to be used on these Beatles. It would be one thing if they were always the same and they were trying to make every Paul look like each other, but some have attached lobes and some have detached lobes. Why wouldn't they want them to be identical if the reason for the fakeness was to fool us and make us think it's the same person? Human doubles could also not have the same look as Paul McCartney, and each and every time have the same lower left eye, flared left nostril, and teeth pattern, except when those things are reversed to the other side of his face, which is an indication and hallmark sign of cloning.

I have to wonder if the reason for fake ears is because they were 'add ons', because whatever the Beatles were fashioned from - if they were not true humans in the sense that we know - maybe they did not have real ears. Reptiles, birds, etc. do not have ear 'cuffs', just the openings in the head. When you look at the picture of John's corpse in the morgue, there are only 'openings' on the side of his head, but no ears. Why? Where did they go? Then later, the ears are back in other pictures. How?

What can we find out about all this? Also, why other fake facial parts, as well as what seems to be missing body parts?

Brianmurray commented at CTRN (original forum 2011):
Maybe or it is pure misdirection, meant to confuse any attempt to think of the real Paul at all.
We keep going back to pre 1964 Paul photos for the real Paul. What makes us think any of those are untampered photos.
I think they were props from the beginning. Photos were preconceived from the start.
Maybe the Beatles were the very first fully contrived entertainment act, from conception to death .
They were in on the secret of the ancient mystics and they were presenting the passion play that is called by illuminist freemasons , the " great work".
Telling the story of Alice in wonderland.
The philosophers stone .
Illumination.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Paul McCartney's Fake Ears 1981-Current

Postby Silversong » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:21 am

In this interview showing rare scenes from a London Town Session in 1977, an older Paul is being asked how he stayed so normal through all the years.

More ear-checks.

He was remembering how his daughter would tell him to stop playing guitar all the time, and he said, "Well, I'm a famous composer".

Okay, just so I understand you correctly; if you say so.
I wonder if his "quit smoking right-handed" patch is itching him. Did those ever work?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:09 pm

More possible fake ears for Paul and George.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:31 pm

Would you go out in public with a mangled ear like this? They sure didn't try very hard to make this now-discontinued model look presentable.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Fake Ears Through the Years