The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Paul McCartney's Fake Ears 1964-1966

The posting of Paul's fake ears and other ear anomalies according to year.

Re: Paul McCartney's Fake Ears 1964-1966

Postby Silversong » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:24 am

This was part of a video I was watching that explained how an alien's head is twice the size of its body, it has a slit for a mouth, and then it showed this:

Does it look like there's just a placeholder where his ear should be? Do they come off when wet?

Such an obvious missing ear, but why?

Is it possible they left the ears off the clones – and then artificially added them -- on purpose in order to call attention to the fact that aliens were involved in the whole plan of attack on humanity? They used all sorts of different ears just to see if we’d notice? If so, they left a calling card and a clue, which is their code and M.O.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:13 am

The person who sent me this thinks his ear should move as he chews. BTW, this isn't good gum-chewing etiquette. :lol:
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:57 am

Silversong wrote:These ears are not the same.

These two might be the same.

We were talking on another thread about this fake ear. Is there even an opening for a canal?

And the fact there appears to be a tab or flap under the probably-fake sideburn.

This fake ear can now be added as a third different, non-matching "Paul" ear.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:02 pm

Hi Silversong,

In your post, #1471 with Paul and George at the mic singing, look at the dark line that starts on Paul's right ear then drops down his neck and curves all the way around his mid neck, probably ending at his left ear.
From this pic and many others that I've seen here and elsewhere it seems clear that many of the earlier Pauls wore masks, probably some kind of liquid, brush on A.I. tech. Why ? To moreso replicate an original look of the one that the look was based off of, if there ever even was an original ? Man, this is getting intense, isn't it ?

Next, please take a look at the stopped action shot from the video of The Beatles Live In Japan 1966. It looks like the ear extension thing is shaped like a donut and it's adhered to an existing ear to make the ears stick out more than usual. Maybe this was something 'they' decided made the guys look 'cute'. In some old photos when their ears are sticking out from under their wigs it does make you notice their faces more, which surely made the young girls see them as being cute and adorable. I'm sure there is a scientific reason behind stick out ears creating attraction or they wouldn't have been using them on what seems to be all of the Team Beatles. I can't think of any older photos where you don't see those stick out ears.

It may also be possible that if what we perceive to be humans turns out to be a transhuman part organic/part machine (which I do think is very probable and very close to being absolutely true) then the stick on ear extension pieces would have been used as a complete ear apparatus instead of just an ear extension, which I see in the 1966 JPM pic in the video. There are some photos of Paul especially, where it looks like the whole ear is fake and not just a glue on rim extender.

Something else I noticed in many of the photos, there seems to be quite a lot of excess skin on their eyes between the upper eye lid and eyebrow. Underneath the eye brow hair and above the upper eye lid lashes to be exact, that's where I see it on many of them. Look at the first pic of Paul above on this page. Doesn't it look like there is way too much skin in that exact spot ? I think there is a liquid latex silicone material that comes out of the bottle in liquid form then dries to an elastic like skin. I'm certain there is a material like this but it's not available to us, that would help level the playing field and 'they' don't want that. You can really see these spots where there's too much skin in this spot when the photographer shoots them from a semi-close up side view.

The fifth pic down is a close up of a shoot that I've seen before. The other pics from that shoot show one of the weirdest Paul's I've ever seen. One of the pics I've seen before shows a waist or chest up 'Paul' with his right hand held up near his face. The hand is clearly covered with a glove. Someone on another forum swears that this is the WW2 woman spy dressed to be 'Paul'. To be honest I don't know for sure if it is her, but nonetheless it's the absolute weirdest Paul I've ever seen.

Thank you.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:15 pm

Hi Bandi, I need a better direction to what you're talking about. For some reason, every post of mine on these two pages says 1471, and I don't see the pictures you are referring to as being on this thread.

Can you use the quote button to show me the pictures you mean, even if you have to make a new post for each one?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:36 pm

So now I see, with that last post, all of them say I've totaled 1472 posts so far on the whole message board. This is why we won't be able to identify which post a certain picture is in by that number. Now it will probably say, with this current post, 1473, and will be reflected on every post across the forum.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:10 am

Okay, I think I've figured a few of these out that you're referring to. Yes, that looks like a very distinct line, and there's even a different coloration above and below it, unless it is something about shadowing from the stage lights. If it's a mask, etc., we said early-on that we think they do this to make them look 'human', because I particularly don't think they are underneath the mask. Once again I will call the reader's attention to his fake ear.
Silversong wrote:More fake ears with detached ear lobes from the 1965 Sullivan appearance.

Are you referring to the thumbnail picture here? Yes, it looks like part of a second ear behind the first one, which is mainly why I added it to this thread.

Fake un-attached earlobes in Japan 1966.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to Fake Ears Through the Years