The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Jim Morrison

Post picture comparisons and discussions here.

Jim Morrison

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:59 am

A long-time member at our previous forums posted this on Fab Four Dozen:

Do these all look like the same person?

As a kid I really liked The Doors music, and I noticed the fact that Jim Morrison's face looked different from photo to photo. I think that I attributed this to the dark, mysterious nature of him, and aging corresponding to musical and personal growth. These photos only span about 4 years, from 1967 to 1971, I believe.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Jim Morrison

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:01 am

The one on the left has a lot more angular bone structure to his face, and his eyes are more menacing. The other one should be one of the Beach Boys. ;) The one on the right has deeper-set and smaller-looking eyes. His nose looks shorter, too. Would the lighting or angle of the camera make a difference in that?

Remember, he said he wanted to be the Lizard King. Which photo looks like he really means it?

He was also born on December 8, the date of the Lennon shooting, and his father was commander of the fleet during the Gulf of Tonkin false flag event.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:04 am

Of course, as with a number of other famous people, there are many who believe Jim Morrison is still alive. There's some possibly good evidence to support this, one being:

Here's a couple of images I picked up in my search:
Image Image

The person who posted this one said: "I took the supposed photo of an older Jim Morrison from Gerald Pitts' website and superimposed a photo of the singer over it. The resemblance is uncanny."

The story has it that he lived in Oregon for a long time, but has now moved to California. I think when I first read about this a few years ago, he was supposed to be a rancher.

Top 10 Reasons Jim Morrison Is Still Alive
http://listoracle.com/2010/09/21/top-re ... -is-alive/

People in the comment section at the above link are talking about his 'empty grave'.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:08 am

This video states that the Doors were "spiritual doors to the spiritual world". Morrison viewed himself as a shaman whose role it was to mediate between the demonic world and the counterculture of the 60s... encouraging "break on through to the other side" to help "Satan" initiate countless multitudes into the world of the occult... Morrison admitted to becoming possessed at a very early age. In one song he refers to how the spirits crowded his young, fragile, eggshell mind... He understood that he and the other Doors members were open mediums to the other forces who were using them.... Demonic beings manifest through his body on stage..." (@ 7:25)

Description
I just can't believe how this is classified as Music, opening yourself up to demon spirits and letting them speak through you... absolutely incredible.

Be sure to also check out the photo comparisons for possibly 2 Jim Morrisons on this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=78&t=150
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Celebrity Clones, Multiples, Replacements