The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

The Cast of "Seinfeld"

Post picture comparisons and discussions here.

The Cast of "Seinfeld"

Postby Silversong » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:07 am

If anyone is new to the concept being presented here -- that what I'm seeing is MULTIPLE Jerry Seinfelds -- please be sure to read the articles: here, here. and here

And be sure to reply to this post and let me know if you see what I'm pointing out.

There's a good reason why multiples are used. Larkspur from CTRN wrote a nice article about that, pertaining specifically to the Beatles, but it applies to all the others as well. The article is here. I am presenting these other multiple actors on this board as supportive evidence for our theory that the Beatles were such, and also as a head's-up to the viewer so you can look into these things further if you're so inclined. I feel you have the right to know this world is not as they show it to you on CNN or Fox News.

Very simply put, human simulacra is a technology used to synthetically mass-produce any desired number of the same entity. The similarities will be somewhere between 95-99%. That's too close to be human doubles, even with surgery, but not close enough to be the same person. We call it clones even though there may be a technology so advanced we haven't heard of it, and the sites about the "cloned U.S. presidents" also say they are 'clones', that I've sited in other threads.

Are these faces somewhere within the 95-99% category? They're certainly not 100% identical as you will see if you study them carefully. The full 100% is needed in order for them to be exactly the same person. Sometimes his facial structure is straight, other times it's angled. Sometimes he has a lower right ear, other times a lower left ear. These things can't change on their own like that. Even their ears are a different size. Some have attached lobes, and some have unattached lobes. Do your facial features change like that? Notice the first two on the top even have differently-shaped teeth and eyebrows.

Here is a close-up of their right ear, eye and eyebrow. Not 100%! Not even if they were taken on different days or years. It's not a matter of aging, mood, lighting, or the camera angle or lens. More slit pupils on the right, or a coincidence of the lighting?

Here's a close-up of the one on the lower right in the first comparison. Does he have reptilian slit pupils? Isn't his left ear much lower now than any of the other pictures above? Hasn't his lower eye changed from the right side to the left? His left eye looks crossed.

Most people say it's the same person being photographed on different days, but what if it's just the opposite? Even a 1% difference is a red flag, and is something not to be dismissed. That lower eye, lower ear, different eyebrow, jawline, earlobe, or even teeth can be a sign that the person is a replication.

Here are a couple of pictures of him when he was younger. I'm noticing very different chins, and have started wondering when he began to have that 'bulge' under his chin when he smiles. Sometimes he has it, other times not. It's another significant red flag, imo. Is he wearing a retainer in the picture on the right?

What I want to know now is, what is on his ear by his face in this picture? To me, it almost looks like a staple coming loose.

I was wondering if someone makes a career out of photo-shopping slit pupils onto these peoples' faces, but when I click into the site from Google images, it appears that they're totally serious about presenting the picture as a normal person. I don't think they're even noticing this. Notice how his face angles first one way, then the other. This isn't the case in all his pictures.
Source

If you're new to this concept also, we take it to mean that when they are synthetically replicated, they are inhabited by what is probably a reptilian walk-in. They're probably who has taken over control of the world. One of the members of this board told us a year ago that the first earth age was the Age of Draco. They were wiped out with the dinosaurs, and are very intent on taking this planet back because they feel they have the first rights to it. They hate humanity, want to do all these terrible deeds but make it look like real humans are committing them. Every time they take over someone's life, they ruin that person's reputation and legacy. They also take their fortunes and all their belongings, all the while making it 'look like' the entity/s are living a normal life.

It's time to expose this far and wide, and quit laughing at such a preposterous idea. They're HOPING you will laugh, but don't let them have the last laugh on us.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: The Cast of "Seinfeld"

Postby Silversong » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:09 am

A person's handwriting is also another way to tell them apart from someone else. Again, this handwriting would be 95-99% equal, but not 100%. I realize sometimes it was a secretary or public relations agent who signed the photograph, but certainly not every time.

Image Image Image
Gee, not sure they're 90-anything% the same, LOL. He seems to get worse and worse at remembering how to spell his name.

For anyone clicking into this website for the first time, I'll walk you through what these hand poses mean.

This is the "Cult of Aton" Lion's Paw, covered up with his other hand. He's showing us that he's been concealing this from us. It might even be the shape of a snake head (reptilian symbol, of course).

This is a combination Lion's Paw and Thumbs-up signal to his handlers/ masters/ "comrades".

A very clever display of the double Lion's Paw.

DEFINITELY MORE SLIT PUPILS HERE. (caps for emphasis, not shouting). This is serious business, folks. He might be opening his eyes really wide to see if we'll ever notice!

Arms crossed in an "X". Could stand for Nibiru/ 10th Planet/ Planet X. This is also an Illuminati pose for general identification.

"Kramer" is flashing the Dragon Symbol, "Elaine" is punching in with the snakehead and her arm is in the shape of a "V" for Vendetta, "George" with the thumbs-up, and Jerry with the double Lion's Paw (Cult of Aton) raised in a triumphant pose.

(I'll soon be uploading much more info and examples of these "mudras"/ hand gestures.)

The modus operandi of these entities is to show their hand, to let us know what they're doing, and if we take no notice, don't get it, or just never do anything about it, they proceed without hesitation to bring forth their plan to make all of us into these robotic beings as their slaves and servants. There are many movies that show us what's happening, but we're told to believe it's "just science fiction". Example: They Live and Independence Day.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby trenchantsteve » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Not sure about the poses and hand and arm signals. As to physiognomy, the only thing that struck me was the difference in chins, both the shape and that pucker business in its center.
trenchantsteve
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:25 pm

Check out the tutorial for hand signals at the beginning of this thread, and then also notice the same and other gestures being used by the Beatles:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=154

And this thread about heads of state:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=155

As well as this thread about celebrities and their hand signals:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=157
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:03 am

I cropped a few features to show separately and enlarged.

Does it look like different teeth? Of course, he could've been going through some kind of dental work, but they're different in both pictures for whatever reason.

Doesn't this look like different eyebrows?

On the left, his ear is smaller and closer to his head at the top, and what looks like could be a detached earlobe, although the angle could be better. On the right, it's longer and stands out from his head at the top, with what looks like an attached earlobe. And this is another really close look at the different eyebrows. They also have different smile lines around their eyes.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Celebrity Clones, Multiples, Replacements