The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Clone? Robotoid? Human? What's Your Take On It?

Post picture comparisons and discussions here.

Clone? Robotoid? Human? What's Your Take On It?

Postby Tink » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:43 am

I would like to ask the Forum members to give me their take on the dancer in this video, Chandelier. Apparently this song and video was a monster hit last year and this child's performance lauded nationwide, but today is the first I ever saw or heard of it. (I don't have a TV.)

The choreography is obviously designed to suggest robotics, and the transhumanist vision. In your opinion, is this girl herself a programmed clone, or an organic robotoid? That is my impression.

After seeing this video, I was also left with the impression that the dancer is referencing the robotoid/"replicant" character Pris (the one played by Darryl Hannah) in the film Blade Runner. The cover story connected to the video (they always have one) is that the girl represents the song's composer and singer, Sia (even there we have a doppelganger theme cropping up), and the wig resembles Sia's own hairstyle and color. But the girl looks just like the Pris character, is costumed like she was in the final confrontation fight scene in the film, and in many moments throughout the dance is made to resemble a robot or a doll. (The Pris character was very doll-like.) This would induce subconscious associations in the viewer, and thus further acclimate them to the reality of cloning and human simulacra, as they are in fact watching one at that very moment.

I have to admit I actually like this video and performance a lot. (Shame on me.) Whatever the entity in it is, human or not. It feels to me like despite the depressing, sparse, claustrophobic squalor the character is surrounded by, it can't dampen her energy and self expression and playful exuberance. There are pieces of art (drawings, paintings, portraits) scattered throughout the otherwise dreary apartment. Maybe I'm feeling rather like that myself these days, and it strikes a chord.

Anyway, what's your take? Is this child dancer human, or not? I think not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Clone? Robotoid? Human? What's Your Take On It?

Postby Silversong » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:10 am

I didn't like that at all personally, maybe because it's too "techno" for me. She strikes me as being like a marionette puppet or something remote-controlled, which to me is a parody on how humanity has become mind-controlled robotic slaves. The video kept buffering and I had to keep skipping forward so as not to get stalled too long, but from what I could watch of it, she doesn't appear human to me, either.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:44 am

You are no doubt right. It can't possibly have a good, positive meaning; those are simply not done. I liked it despite myself, despite my higher judgement. I saw in it something that was useful to me at the moment. But I'm glad you agree that the dancer is not human. All that talent is mechanical programming.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:08 am

She looked devoid of all true human emotion, which is also part of the agenda against us. I recently heard what the difference is between jealous and envy, and the speaker said the aliens/ archons envy what we have and what we are able to do that they are not able.

The speaker said jealousy means being resentful that another party has something you don't, but envy means taking action so that they can't have it either. That is what the archons/ aliens are doing to us and our planet. They cannot experience emotion or appreciate beauty like we can, so they don't want us to be able to either. Thus they have ruined our music, beginning with rock n roll and then progressing to heavy metal, punk, etc; they have ruined our art, beginning with the likes of Andy Warhol, et al; they have ruined our morality without which we are no longer even human, by teaching us to degrade each other to the level of animals for 'free sex', etc., and to use obscene language so there is no longer any respect between speaker and listener. This was all predicted in the tapes of Dr. Dunegan in the video "The New Order of Barbarians".

They are destroying our world so that nothing is naturally beautiful anymore, nor can we create or invent beautiful things any longer. They have made so many hybrid humans by now so as to stack the deck against us so we cannot reach mass consciousness and overcome this, and to run governments by wearing a human flesh-suit over their own dark (Grey) consciousness, and celebrity clones for the same purposes. They are openly throwing it in our faces everywhere we look because they believe they've already won and that there's nothing we can do to stop them.

I also noticed she was wearing a flesh-colored leotard, which to me conveyed the idea that we are just animals not fit to even wear clothing. To them we are just livestock to be managed and consumed as they wish. They say those who do not use their intelligence (to figure this out and do something to stop it) are no better than animals who have no intelligence in the first place. I just hope there are two different outcomes: one for those who are awake and are actively trying to warn others -- like we here on this forum -- despite the danger it puts us in, and another for those who feel more comfortable staying within the status quo. According to most sacred writings worldwide, there are two outcomes. One for the wheat, and another for the tares. And maybe a third for the perpetrators?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:02 pm

I also have to ask about the title "Chandelier". They never do things randomly without meaning. For me it indicates the fact that, like a chandelier, we are 'from above' and give off light, or in other words, are 'light beings'. In this dance, they are mocking us because of their ability to overtake us through coercion. Possibly the fact that the dancer has hair that looks white, is indicative of 'light'.

It just so happens that while you were opening this topic, Tink, I was listening to a Gnostic sermon on youtube where the narrator said if someone asks where you came from, say, "I am from the Light, and to the Light I shall return".

This is a great topic with so many possibilities. We've probably just touched on the tip of it all.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:59 am

Silversong wrote: This is a great topic with so many possibilities. We've probably just touched on the tip of it all.

Is there a way to encourage more of the other forum members to look into and contribute to this thread?
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:09 am

Or any thread? :( :? This is why I encourage people to only join if they can participate. A few do but most do not.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Celebrity Clones, Multiples, Replacements