The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Pharrell Williams (Tink)

Post picture comparisons and discussions here.

Re: Pharrell Williams (Tink)

Postby Silversong » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:13 pm

On the other forum we talked about the many ways in which the song "Happy" has caused mayhem and destruction, even death. Now Pharrell has lost a lawsuit about how his song was too much like one of Marvin Gaye's old hits. And now there are plans to turn the song into a children's book. They must hate children because that song is cursed.

Robin Thicke, Pharrell Lose Multi-Million Dollar 'Blurred Lines' Lawsuit

Marvin Gaye estate wins $7.3 million judgment after months of legal drama

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... t-20150310
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:03 am

Silversong wrote:On the other forum we talked about the many ways in which the song "Happy" has caused mayhem and destruction, even death. Now Pharrell has lost a lawsuit about how his song was too much like one of Marvin Gaye's old hits. And now there are plans to turn the song into a children's book. They must hate children because that song is cursed.

Robin Thicke, Pharrell Lose Multi-Million Dollar 'Blurred Lines' Lawsuit

Marvin Gaye estate wins $7.3 million judgment after months of legal drama

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... t-20150310

I think this entity Pharrell is particularly significant in the whole current simulacra agenda and its role in the systematic brainwashing of humanity. They seem to be using him not only to poison humanity with hypnotic and NLP triggers, but to test the gullibility of the public and see how far they can push clearly implausible stories and obviously fake people with fake histories and get away with it.

I believe this lawsuit never happened. It was all a huge publicity stunt with a compliant PTB controlled media in collusion, a media hoax like so many others to renew interest in these performers and their recordings. When this story broke a couple of days ago, I wasn't familiar with the Marvin Gaye song in question and went to YouTube to listen to it. (There -- you see how the stunt is already working. The comments posted were all in relation to the lawsuit, so there you go.) As far as I could hear, the Gaye song has no real melody. There's nothing there for Williams and Thicke to have copied or infringed upon. I've always heard is that for a song to be copyright infringement, it has to have six successive notes identical to the other song. The Gaye song doesn't even have six different notes in succession to steal from. The whole thing is a sham.

What's more, I'm convinced that all of the mainstream, big hit music is composed and scored entirely by computers. This was even disclosed in Orwell's 1984. One could come to that conclusion just by listening to them, though. Their catchiness and hypnotizing qualities are down to perfect science. And how is it that ALL of the young, good looking performers/composers of our day are masters at that science? What I'm basically saying is that Pharrell could not have been sued for plagiarism when he didn't write anything. He's a mechanical object performing songs generated by a computer. The triumphant family of Marvin Gaye outside the courtroom are actors acting out a script. A giveaway to the counterfeit of it all is how the daughter Nona (who is professionally identified as being an "actress" anyway) while being interviewed afterwards overacted so abominably. She could barely stammer out her words between the hysterical sobs. Total nonsense, and a very bad performance.

Here's the clincher. In the article about the verdict in the Watertown Daily Times website, in speaking of William's testimony, it says:

"Williams, who estimated that he had written thousands of songs in his 20-year career, said..."

There we go again. That twenty year chart-busting, super producer, mega-prolific superstar career that no one ever knew about before 2013. The fact is Pharrell has written 0 songs in his 2 year career. Thus he is not suable. The whole thing is a hoax. But it keeps him in the public's minds until that evil children's book comes out, and gets them to buy Marvin Gaye records again.

This is a link to the Watertown Daily article:
http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/nati ... s-20150310
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:21 am

I agree with you about the lawsuit that never happened. It's like the George Harrison lawsuit where it was claimed he had plagiarized some of his work from famous people before his day. As if any of them ever write their own songs.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:36 am

George Harrison and My Sweet Lord... funny how one accidentally slips back into old, programmed mind sets. Of course that famous "lawsuit" came to my mind when I read about this Pharrell one, and it totally slipped my mind that Harrison, as a nonexistent person, could not have been sued for plagiarizing a song when his songs were written (I assume at that time song hits were still composed by people and not computers) by someone else. And insiders in the music industry and court system (agents of TPTB) very well knew it. You mentioned in another thread about how we have to keep reinforcing the knowledge we have with continued input, or else we'll revert to the old brainwashing. It's really true.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:31 am

And insiders in the music industry and court system (agents of TPTB) very well knew it.

I listened to a very interesting video last night about how to get 'clued in' to the nature of our reality on this planet, and one thing he mentioned was that "order-followers" are always bad people, and only "non-order-followers" can be good people. He said he won't believe more people -- or enough people, or the right people -- are waking up until he starts seeing massive resigning of offices and positions in government, police, military, media etc. They are the ones upon which everything hinges, as to whether they will follow orders for something like martial law, or gun confiscation, etc., and currently the things they're willing to do right in our faces, such as tell us lies on the MSM, and socially engineer indecency and the degradation of morals on TV, in movies and songs, videos, etc.

Those people do what they're told, just like they said in Nazi Germany they were just "following orders". I think, though, it would probably be better applied to Stalinist Russia than anywhere else.

So just think of how many there are today, including the military, who are just doing what they're told, regardless of who it hurts, or what the consequences are to very innocent people. You're right, they're no less culpable in the entertainment industry for all of this. Including whoever or whatever the Beatles were!

There are so many people suffering so widely and vastly in very diverse ways, but the majority just care about their own little world, and "I", "me", "mine". This same speaker said that's actually what the tenets of Satanism are really about, and not so much about sacrifices, snakes, etc. It's about the "self" as God. Wow, if Matthew 25: 31-46 really turns out to be true.... (what you've done to one of these the least of my brethren, you've done to me.)

If humanity by-and-large would do just this one thing -- love one another (which to me means "compassion in action") and take care of each other -- the very thing that we're told is what will be the deal 'maker' or 'breaker' for us -- we would automatically be out of the matrix. If there were no needy people left who weren't being taken care of by the rest, there would be no welfare state, etc. with which the wrong-doer governments could enslave us. Along with this, of course, would have to be walking away from, and no longer consenting to, the things that are already enslaving us.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:40 am

"Silversong" I'm now also seeing what looks like possibly a bee hive as the backdrop, possibly alluding to "hive mind"?

Excellent catch. I totally missed that detail. It certainly alludes to the hive mind, their goal of hooking every mind in the world to a collective single Mind from which orders are generated and thoughts installed. They even plant "science" articles about that now, shamelessly editorializing about how great this will be when it happens. And of course bee society is largely comprised of workers and drones. Their fantasy for us. In addition, the beehive is a Masonic symbol.

You have to hand it to these Powers That Clone, though: they really can jam pack a single image with tons of clues, triggers, subliminals, symbols, all under the guise of "art", and all the while completely outside of the notice and knowledge of the common observer. Can you imagine what it would be like if they used all this cleverness and industriousness for something good instead of for their sick, destructive fantasies of so-called "power"?
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Tink » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:58 am

Silversong: If humanity by-and-large would do just this one thing -- love one another (which to me means "compassion in action") and take care of each other... we would automatically be out of the matrix.

Yes, that -- AND throwing out the TV set and never watching again. This would break the spell and release humanity from the matrix. That box from hell so enslaves the minds of nearly every human being that virtually everyone I know, while at the same time condemning what's on it, cannot even imagine living without it. Even people who consider themselves zealous Truth seekers and strive to become awake are glued to the box and won't part from it. But they must if they want to break free of the hypnosis. I haven't had one in years. I never once missed it.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:37 am

This is a real conundrum for certain people, though, such as myself. Because so few follow the instructions in Matthew 25 -- i.e., to visit the sick -- what else do we have but the TV? Some of us would go days without seeing another human face, or hearing a human voice, if it wasn't for the television, but even then it isn't the same as a "real" person. When even one person is left out of "compassion in action" like what is taught in that scripture, I don't think humanity will ever escape tyranny, no matter how much information and 'enlightenment' is gained, or how many protests are held.

I've always liked this quote attributed to Einstein -- I've underlined the part that is especially poignant to me:
A human being is a part of a whole, called by us 'universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

Before I moved away from where I lived until 2 years ago -- which was a manufactured home in a senior park -- I had to drive through a very high-end, posh area of homes to get to the supermarket where I shopped. I called them the "mansion" homes. I used to sit in my living room thinking about how anyone could live like that in a world where so many don't have any type of shelter at all. How do they justify doing that? Isn't it what the man in the interview called "Satanism"; being concerned only with one's own self?

What good will it do any of them to be 'awake' and 'aware', and to not watch television, when just around the corner there are lonely, isolated people who are suffering in various different ways? Doesn't that scripture say they will list all the great things they had done on judgment day, but will be told to depart because they didn't have compassion in action for those who are suffering? This is so very neglected as a teaching in churches, including the ones on TV. Probably especially those.

I decided back then when I would sit and ponder all this, that if everyone doesn't move forward, no one will. The world will stay at war, and in competition, be intolerant of each other's race, and mainly be enslaved completely. Perhaps that is what Matt. 25 is talking about -- the NWO to which the selfish will be relegated.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:10 am

Here's a good video about calling out "order followers" to leave their jobs with corrupt institutions, and why it doesn't work to "stay and make things better".

In this one, he says the police and military are a cult, a secret society, that use the same trauma mind-control techniques to train these indoctrinated people.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:52 pm

This is supposed to be the Sign of Preservation. Interesting backdrop, too.

Notice all the ladders, and the black hat, along with his double 666?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

PreviousNext

Return to Celebrity Clones, Multiples, Replacements