The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Pharrell Williams (Tink)

Post picture comparisons and discussions here.

Re: Pharrell Williams (Tink)

Postby Tink » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:14 am

The photo on the top is the model I call RoboPharell. It looks like they attempted an updated version which can manage a sort of half smile. But only barely. This one has the same dead, unfocused eyes, hollow cheeks, and strange rigidity in the cheeks and corners of the mouth as the previous RoboPharell.

In the picture below that female with the obscene shirt on has some evil looking eyes. Is she someone "famous"? Or just some person in the shot?

Come to think of it, the Pharrell of the bottom picture has pretty dead eyes too. But that's the one I call Pharrell #2, the mixed race, accessible one that does the performing. (I think Robo only poses for pictures.) This particular item looks to me like they emphasized the allegedly Asian portion of him. Interesting how they've changed his trademark brown ranger hat into a black hat. You're right, that is not an accident. It's symbolic to them. In music videos, white apparel means innocence, red initiation, black the transformed state. But I'm sure there are a lot of meanings in their color symbolism system.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:54 pm

The first thing I thought of when I saw the black "pointy" hat was witchcraft, and how they are required to use "witch language" in every rock song. If people don't start seeing this, humanity is ruined.

Excerpt:
Since the launching of the Beatles as an international project via TV in 1963 (shouldn't that be 1964?), "rock" has been the most influential recruiter to Satanism. Rock was created, and is still coordinated by Crowley’s followers and by the OTO network, in cooperation with WICCA (which the article says was a religion begun in order to legally bring witchcraft into this country). It is, not so incidentally, also the Satanist’s biggest money-maker, and believed to provide the chief logistical support for deployments and other activities of the OTO-WICCA efforts world-wide.

There is nothing spontaneous or accidental about "rock." It is a product of classical studies of the ancient Phrygian terrorist cult of Satan-Dionysos, the model for the Roman Bacchic cults of similar characteristics. Crowley’s control of the "rock industry" has been documented by a team of [private] investigators, who have also noted, that in addition to the Satanist lyrics, Satanist messages embedded sublimely in rock recordings are a key feature of this subversive operation.

The "rock rhythm" itself is copied from the old Dionysian-Bacchic cults. Even without the drugs and sexual orgies which are characteristic features of hard-core rock affairs, repeated, frequent, hours-long exposure to constant repetition of "rock rhythms" produces lasting, drug-like effects on the mind of the victim. Reducing sexual practices to the level of bestiality, is a crucial feature of Satanism in all historical periods studied, from Phrygian Cybele-Dionysos cult-period onward.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... rust03.htm
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:34 pm

From the same article as the previous post:

Satanism is not "just another nutty occult fad." The mind of the Satanist is pure evil; the Satanist is a former person who has been transformed into something no longer human. It begins like drug-addiction; the prospective recruit to Satanism "gets into something" on a playful impulse, but then finds himself or herself gripped by compulsions which he or she can no longer control.

Drugs and other special circumstances may be significant collateral features of the initiation, but not necessarily. The key is "letting oneself go," into the depths of acting-out impulses which combine sexual impulses and rage as a unity, and expressing this form of "pleasure" in the form of an act which violates an important precept of one’s own conscience.

Nietzsche’s writings, especially toward the last period of life preceding his mental breakdown, address these special sorts of emotions, and refer implicitly to terrible obscene acts as the prospective fulfillment of such impulses. Nietzsche recognized these impulses as Satanic --dionysiac-- in quality. [Dionysiac activity, or wild abandon, by itself leads to non-demonic possession. Becoming demonically possessed requires killing, torturing, or tormenting someone with a neutral or positive attitude.] ...

Among the Caananites, for example, Satanism expressed itself in such forms as the worship of Moloch, with the included custom of making a human sacrifice of the first-born of each marriage. Notably, that Caananite tradition is featured in the modern Satanists’ ritual sexual and homicidal rituals upon infants and children used as human sacrifices.

By combining the means by which men and women are degraded into potentially satanic forms of beasts, as rituals associated with Satanism practiced as an "anti-religion," large-scale Satanic movements are developed through systematic proselytizing.

The result of this initiation, as we have already stressed, is no human being, but a former human being transformed into something which is not human.

Look what's new for kids.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:26 am

It looks like Pharrell isn't the only black male clone TPTB are using to destroy gender identity through "fashion". Jaden Smith (I'm not quite sure what he's famous for except being the offspring of famous parents -- or perhaps I should say genetic sample donors) is now wearing a dress in public, but adding somewhat masculine shoes and shorts to make it still seem like he's male. The fashion news pretends to love it, and laud his individuality:

https://www.yahoo.com/style/jaden-smith ... 30218.html

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb ... 14195.html

I guess they needed more than one of the type to keep the public interested. Wouldn't want them to revert back to normalcy or anything...
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:28 am

Here's one of the Pharrells gesturing with the Vulcan Salute.

Which we recognize from this, of course.

Look who else gets in on the act.

"The Jewish Origin of the Vulcan Salute" by Rabbi Yonassan Gershom (excerpted from Chapter Four of Jewish Themes in Star Trek, ( by (c) 2004, 2009 by Yonassan Gershom.) The Vulcan greeting is based upon a blessing gesture used by the kohanim (koe-hah-NEEM) during the worship service.

WINSTON CHURCHILL WAS A JUDAS by T Stokes The version of the “V” salute as shown in the Star Trek programmes by Spock, is a greeting by Rabbi’s in the Hebrew tradition, the hand split down the centre represents the 2 fingers on each side of the “V” in deVil, as the initials DE and IL represent the fingers. The initial “V” is the 22nd letter in the alphabet, a sacred number in Hebrew numerology, and corresponds in the tarot pack to the major arcana.

Mr. Spock? He was half human and half Vulcan, a hybrid conceived of a space alien father and born of an earthly human mother.

To what does Leonard attribute the inspiration for this clever sign? "In his autobiography 'I Am Not Spock,' Nimoy wrote that he based it on the Priestly Blessing performed by Jewish Kohanim with both hands, thumb to thumb in this same position, representing the Hebrew letter Shin, which has three upward strokes similar to the position of the thumb and fingers in the salute. The letter Shin here stands for Shaddai, meaning 'Almighty (God)'. Nimoy wrote that when he was a child, his grandfather took him to an Orthodox synagogue. There he saw the blessing performed and was very impressed by it." (Vulcan salute - Wikipedia)

Vulcan was a sun deity who was associated with fire, thunderbolts, and light. The festival in honour of him was called the Vulcania in which human sacrifices were offered. "According to Diel, he bears a family relationship to the Christian devil.' It is fascinating to know that he married Venus, another name for Lucifer or the devil. What is even more interesting is that Vulcan is adored in Masonry under the name of Tubal Cain. In the Masonic Quiz Book the question is asked: "Who was Tubal Cain?" The answer is: "He is the Vulcan of the pagans.''

In Masonry, Tubal Cain is the name of the password for the Master Mason (or third) degree.

Listen to what occultist and Mason, Manly Palmer Hall, has to say:
"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mastery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a ploughshare.''

Read more here:
http://www.whale.to/b/vulcan_salute.html
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:50 am

I thought it would make perfect sense to add this to this thread, since we've seen them dress up Pharrell in similar ways, most likely for similar reasons.

Major Media Push to Make Straight Men "look" Feminine: How Jaden Smith And The #Carefreeblackboy Movement Are Redefining Black Masculinity

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:47 pm

This is a good video. VERY enlightening observation of his that when you google "transgender" all sorts of happy colorful graphics show up in the margin, but it's empty space if you type in "straight". None of this is happening naturally, organically. It's all mass brainwashing. And while the concept of gender is purposely being sent careening down an obliteration course, I couldn't help but notice how right on the heels of the Bruce Jenner thing suddenly comes the Rachel Dolezal circus. There's no accident in that; it fits too well. Whatever a person's position is on the deception, whatever their reaction, is completely irrelevant. The raw message is still being sent out: Just as male and female have nothing to do with biological gender, but instead is a matter of "identity", so too does being black have nothing to do with race. It's only an "identity". Anyone can now be one with the right kind of hair extensions and earrings and a little bit of bronze tint. It's a state of mind, nothing more. Contrast this with the barrage of staged incidents, false news and false editorials convincing black people that racism against them has never been worse and that they're viciously oppressed and deprived of natural and legal rights on a daily basis and privileged white America (which doesn't even exist) is trying to destroy them (though the opposite is actually true and they experience that every day in their actual lives) and you've got the formula to induce cognitive dissonance and its resulting insanity on a massive scale. Timing is important to these people. I use the term "people" loosely here.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Tink » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:54 pm

I just did a Google search for transgender and sure enough the same margin graphics came up on my screen as on the video narrator's. I tried the same on the Yahoo search engine and that one doesn't have anything unusual on it. The Google empire has been fast gaining the reputation of being the more sinister, evil, dehumanizing force in the tech world. It's reputation is deserved.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:06 pm

Another really sinister thing that is happening is that if a person voices their opinion on the contrived agenda for recruiting as many people as possible into the gay population, it's the same as being called anti-semite. You get called "homophobe".

Tink, you used the word "organic", and I agree. If homosexuality occurs 'naturally', that's one thing. But children are being propagandized in their schools to think they want to become gay. That is just evil.

Yes, and let's go right to the source of where this is being caused. Oh gosh, wait until you see some of these picture; they make the 'Walmartian' photos look like high fashion.

180,000 March in Gay Pride Parade in Tel Aviv
http://www.upi.com/News_Photos/Features ... v/fp/9191/
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:44 am

Well in keeping with TPTB's preoccupation with twinning, and with having their celebrities give birth to twins, they've gone even farther this time and had their lab-produced human facsimile Pharrell Williams and the female assigned to play his "wife" (I notice that in more cases than not, when the two pose together, she's staring off in some other direction, as if dissociating) have now delivered triplets:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/31/entertain ... -triplets/

http://people.com/babies/pharrell-willi ... lasichanh/

In none of the articles I found announcing this was an actual date given for the supposed births. It's always "early January." That itself should be seen as odd...

But wait! Then a day later it suddenly hits the news that Beyonce is pregnant again with... you guessed it... twins!:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/entertain ... ant-twins/

Her first pregnancy and giving birth to a daughter have been revealed all over the alternative media as totally fake. The current fake twins story fits into one of the most pervasive of weird celebrity memes: Twins.

Here is an incomplete list of celebrity women said to have given birth to twins:

Mariah Carey
Celine Dion
Jennifer Lopez
Sarah Jessica Parker
Angelina Jolie
Nancy Grace
Julia Roberts
Lisa Marie Presley
Jane Seymour
Angela Bassett
Holly Hunter
Tracy Pollan (with Michael J. Fox)
Beverly D'Angelo
Cybill Shepherd
Cheryl Tiegs
Geena Davis
Jane Pauley
Zoe Saldana
Elsa Pataky

What are the odds? And I've only included ones here where I've heard of the person before; there are more if you add celebrities who have fallen outside of my radar. Heavy pagan mythology referencing, or clone signaling, or something going on here.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to Celebrity Clones, Multiples, Replacements