The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

When Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong, Is It Deliberate?

Post picture comparisons and discussions here.

Postby Silversong » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:10 pm

Remember this conversation from FFD? We were aghast to see how uglified they've made these women, and this is 'after' plastic surgery, which at another time was meant to make a women more beautiful and once again youthful.

Here are 3 iconic women from the middle of the 20th century, all wealthy, beautiful and famous. When it came time for them to have cosmetic surgery to reverse the natural effects of aging, wouldn't they go to a top-of-the-line surgeon? Money would be no object to them, right?

Here's Priscilla Presley when she was young.

How would this happen to her by accident? Are they trying to desensitize the public to accept humans who look like aliens? Or even partly robotic or mechanical? (And now we can add "uglified".)

Here's Victoria Principal when she was young, and in the second row, after her 'botched' surgery. Or was it?

And the same with Loni Anderson. If we can become accustomed to seeing this with celebrities, maybe in a generation or two it will seem normal?

Is it even really 'them' anymore?

This must also be how they're showing their hatred for humanity. This is what they really think of us.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Miley Cyrus With No Pupils

Postby Silversong » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:43 am

After even more consideration, I see no way those three women could be the originals. Would you be out in public smiling and having a good time if someone had done that to your face after you had a reputation as a world-class beauty? Or even under any other circumstances? I would be in tears, hiding from cameras, insisting on a repair job.

They have to be animatronic robots of some kind, being programmed and remotely controlled.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:33 am

Silversong wrote:Remember this conversation from FFD? We were aghast to see how uglified they've made these women, and this is 'after' plastic surgery... This must also be how they're showing their hatred for humanity. This is what they really think of us.

Yes, I do remember this conversation from FFD. If memory serves, you pointed out at the time that a probable motive for presenting once beautiful women with now weird, ghastly faces was to habituate the public to having around us humanoids with faces that do not look human. I still think that's an accurate appraisal, and we can add to it the motive (because TPTB are always working to achieve several ends simultaneously in anything they do) of the acceptance of an uglified human race. Horror becomes the new normal. The three actresses you show here are just the tip of the iceberg. There are countless examples.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Tink » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:42 am

Silversong wrote:After even more consideration, I see no way those three women could be the originals. Would you be out in public smiling and having a good time if someone had done that to your face after you had a reputation as a world-class beauty? Or even under any other circumstances? I would be in tears, hiding from cameras, insisting on a repair job.

They have to be animatronic robots of some kind, being programmed and remotely controlled.

You're right, the originals would never agree to being seen in public looking like this, especially the now ghoulish Priscilla Presley. It is totally counter to our feminine psychology. Whether clones, organic robotoid hybrids, or completely animatronic objects, these entities are being completely programmed and controlled. It doesn't matter how huge of a spotlight seeker and publicity glutton some "star" is, it's contrary to human behavior to agree to be photographed and held up to public scrutiny looking like this.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: When Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong, Is It Deliberate?

Postby Silversong » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:50 pm

Here's another startling example. Tina Louise was voted the most glamorous female actress on TV for the 1960s. I think if she would've just aged naturally, she'd at least still look human. And probably a lot better.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Celebrity Clones, Multiples, Replacements