The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Celebrities Who Have Been Cloned

Post picture comparisons and discussions here.

Re: Celebrities Who Have Been Cloned

Postby Silversong » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:18 am

Tink wrote:... A past and present (dead, but still our time frame) celebrity DNA sharing/cloning I've long been wanting to exhibit here is the British character actor Robert Newton -- best known for his iconic portrayals of pirates in Treasure Island and Blackbeard -- and rock drummer Keith Moon. The resemblance is so startling even back when we were adolescents in the 70's, my brother used to exclaim, "Keith Moon is Robert Newton's illegitimate son! He has to be!!" Here are some links to photos of them both. Once again, Silversong, if you would grab these images and bring them to the thread, you would have my eternal gratitude. (You already do.)

http://filmfanatic.org/reviews/wp-conte ... newton.png

http://www.amazon.com/Robert-Newton-Tre ... B00M91D75I

http://thethoughtfox.co.uk/hail-hail-ke ... -at-faber/

http://hackskeptic.com/2014/05/05/rock- ... eith-moon/

This is Robert Newton on top, and Keith Moon below. I do see what you mean about the uncanny resemblance.
And to add to the general weirdness of all this, here's an 11 second clip of Keith Moon actually alluding to the connection between him and Newton by parodying the latter in a cameo he did in the bizarre star-studded atrocity that was "Mae West's" last film, Sextette. What's especially multi-layered here is that Mae West was one of the first, and in some ways worst, of the celebrity replacements. The original one disappeared -- in all likelihood died -- and was replaced by an obvious impostor in 1950. It's said that the replacement was her brother, and the person who played the role of Mae West from 1950 on does appear to be a female impersonator. This movie also includes a cameo from Mr. "We're All Clones" himself, Alice Cooper. If one were to revisit and watch that movie all the way through (I'm not willing to, personally), I wonder what else one would uncover...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ4kfL-gi2o

Oh yes, he absolutely is mimicking him, and no doubt whatsoever there's a message in there for those who will see it, although I didn't notice any of the commenters picking up on it. And for sure, interesting about Ringo showing up as a guest in that movie. 8-) :mrgreen:
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:07 pm

Thanks so much for uploading the photos, Silversong.

It seems that the more pieces one finds that fit into the puzzle, the even MORE pieces appear. The complexity of what they've been doing is really staggering, all the trouble they've gone to. But in the "entertainment" world, everything, it seems, references everything else; that's part of their agenda, an element of what they think is their magickal "great working". It's almost holographic, how they do it.

On a side note: Ever since the Vanity Fair Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner issue came out, the whole internet everywhere has been abuzz and ablaze with opinion and analysis pieces, and discussion forum rants and back and forth arguments about the meaning and ramifications and societal consequences (mostly dire and catastrophic) of the whole demented TransJenner (I just made that up; I'm surprised no one has coined it before now) pageant. While some alternative bloggers do recognize that the whole thing is staged and scripted and in that sense not real, because the multiples agenda is still unknown to virtually everyone, absolutely no one anywhere has pointed out that the person who modeled as Caitlyn Jenner is not in any way the same person as the Olympic athlete Bruce Jenner. Nor are the intermediary "Bruce" models of the TV show and tabloids. They are all completely different people. The original athlete Bruce's eyes are farther apart and larger than the later versions, and his mouth much less wide. These are so obviously not the same person, and the MSM can't make it more clear, yet everyone is still falling for it. Boy, they must be laughing with contempt at us now.

Another detail: Yesterday I was in a medical clinic waiting room and among the magazines was the 2013 "100 Year Anniversary" Vanity Fair issue. Except that the cover model's bustier has straps and Jenner's doesn't, it seems to me they're wearing virtually the identical garment. Does that mean something? Google an image search of "Vanity Fair 100 year anniversary" and you'll see what I mean.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:38 pm

I thought of one for Bruce Jenner, too. Bruised Gender. I'm so sick of what these miscreants are doing to the human race. They want it to look like we are the ones doing it to ourselves and each other, in the hopes that we will come to hate our own species, and a lot of uninformed people already do. They are cheering on our demise.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:41 am

More of these videos coming out. When will they trace the steps all the way back to the Beatles, and even before? (i.e., Presley, Sinatra, Doris Day, etc.).
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:46 am

Take special note of Bill Cosby and Donald Trump in this lineup.

Published on Jun 29, 2016
This amazing video brought to my attention by the Black Child Channel shows actual video inside the Cloning Center we hear about in Canada. This video is a Kanye West Video and has this actual footage in the video.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:54 pm

That reminds me on Clarke Garrison from The Bold and the Beautiful. When I saw him on the old episodes I thought every time Clarke (Daniel McVicar) looks like Rock Hudson. And because I couldn't stand Clarke I had problems watching Rock Hudson. Currently I look the old episodes from B&B and Y&R.
Rock Hudson Dan McVicar.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:25 am

How old of episodes do you watch of those shows, and how do you access them? I watch them, but only see the new episodes. I only started watching Bold & Beautiful a few years ago, to replace All My Children, so I never saw this guy you posted.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:59 am

Silversong--what is it about Trump and Cosby that you mention to take note of ? Just curious.

This video rings out like a bell to me. It rings out "this is real--these are not wax figures". I don't know about anyone else's thoughts on it.

It also seems to prove that what Donald Marshall has been talking about may very well be truthful also.
There are other things in his story besides just cloning that we should make note of.
I'm talking about the high level initiation where the poor souls' eye gets drilled all the way into his/her pineal gland by the vril. The transference is then complete.
It sure answers a lot of questions about how our society is soooo sick doesn't it ?
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:44 am

Silversong--what is it about Trump and Cosby that you mention to take note of ? Just curious.

I only meant to take notice that they were two of the celebs being cloned at that facility. They are both quite prominent in the media right now, so I thought it was interesting they're being shown as clones here. That means they probably have a chip and are artificially programmed and controlled.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:14 am

Silversong wrote:How old of episodes do you watch of those shows, and how do you access them? I watch them, but only see the new episodes. I only started watching Bold & Beautiful a few years ago, to replace All My Children, so I never saw this guy you posted.

I've collected over the years on the Internet. Most B&B are my own VHS recordings.
Now, I'm looking the start of 1993 of B&B and Y&R. Brooke gave birth to her baby in the cabin on Big Bear. And Victor freaks out because his underage daughter got married.

Here is a clip from 1990, but it's in german. (On this channel - it's mine - are more german episodes and weddings until 1998)
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

PreviousNext

Return to Celebrity Clones, Multiples, Replacements