The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Celebrities Who Have Been Cloned

Post picture comparisons and discussions here.

Re: Celebrities Who Have Been Cloned

Postby bandi » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:02 am

Yes, I just read the reviews and I wonder, but I don't wonder too much as to why he is called a scumbag. From reading a lot of his correspondence with readers of his, I have seen him get nasty with some people and have also seen him get downright ugly. Maybe he's really been going thru what he says he's experienced at these houses or horror. Maybe a lot of things. The thing is though, I think he's telling the truth about his experiences. Still, he can be a little caustic which could be why that person leaving a comment like that did so.

I just checked to see if he answered the question/comment you asked yesterday and he hasn't. I sent him this, from your post: "Hi Donny; Can you please answer this question from a friend of mine who would like to post your answer on her forum ? Her question regarding the cloning centers is: "Has Donald Marshall ever said what he thinks can be done about this? If they kill anybody who stands up to them, what is there to do? How can they even be accessed, aren't they very heavily guarded?".

I assumed you'd post his response and hope you don't mind that I called you a friend, Silversong.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Celebrities Who Have Been Cloned

Postby Silversong » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:51 am

Thank you for considering me a friend, bandi. If you hear back from him, go ahead and post his answer here.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to Celebrity Clones, Multiples, Replacements